The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! June 14th, 2008! Register your vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 AM

Car Info: 1993 RX-7/2002 Subaru WRX
The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! June 14th, 2008! Register your vehicle!

The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show
Show Location: The Aloha Tower Marketplace
Show Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008
Show Time: 10AM to 4PM

www.buildthetrack.com

What is the BTT! Motorsports Show?

The Build The Track Motorsports Show is a not-for-profit motorsports show held annually at the Aloha Tower Marketplace. It's purpose is to promote the mission of the Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council while providing a unique opportunity for our automotive community to gather in celebration of our unique passions.

Regardless of your automotive interest, the show provides a chance for you to experience a wide variety of the automotive spectrum including such topics as racing, modifying and tuning, scale autos, racing simulations, and more. It also enables the general public to enjoy a day filled with motorsports-themed activity, while encouraging and informing them of the various motorsports and automotive-related interests that occur on Oahu. Information on current projects and developments for temporary and permanent solutions for our motorsports community are also promoted and provided throughout the event.

Admission to the show is completly free to the public along with all activities which will include live entertainment, keiki carnival themed games, video game racing tournaments, rc drifting and racing, and more. Vehicle registration is also completly free, and is the heart of the show. Over 100+ racing, custom, modified, and tuned vehicles are expected to be on hand as well as various aftermarket vendors that support the show.

If you'd like to enter your racing, custom, modified, or tuned ride then please visit www.buildthetrack.com and submit your entry! Our registration page is UP! Remember that this is a FREE car show...no admission or registration fees! Because space is limited, we HIGHLY recommend posting a photo of your vehicle (with the included gallery link in the Disclaimer)to better your odds of getting a spot!

If you are interested in sponsoring or volunteering for the 2008 Build The Track Motorsports Show, we can always use your support and help. Please visit our website for more information on how you can help. All volunteers will receive a free BTT!MS t-shirt as well as free lunch and drink from Hooters Honolulu!

We sincerely hope that all of you will join us this year in making this the biggest event in support of our motorsports community! Please stay tuned to www.buildthetrack.com for further information regarding planned activities and updates for the show!

Mahalo!

Michael J. Kitchens
Chairman,
Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council
http://www.buildthetrack.com/
chairman@buildthetrack.com

Last edited by ArchangelX; 03-28-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
ive registered my ride hopefully theyll let me show!!lol
Old 03-10-2008, 02:05 PM

Thanks Warren! I got your registration...but your gallery pix...if you get a chance, try again! We need some Subies...I don't think we had any last year! Thanks!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:16 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by ArchangelX
Thanks Warren! I got your registration...but your gallery pix...if you get a chance, try again! We need some Subies...I don't think we had any last year! Thanks!
What? no love for my car lasty year? mine is not a suby? hahah nah nah just playing
Old 03-10-2008, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by ArchangelX
just let me know how to do that i thought i sent them alright what happened???
Old 03-10-2008, 05:57 PM

Hoooo...yah. I think we had ONE subie then, wasn't it, Shagg? Hah. My bad, I'm sorry...I barely remember what the hell we had at the event, because I was running around with my head cut off. That's why I'm starting earlier this year.

Warren, the pix you uploaded were bits and pieces from some website somewhere. I dunno how it happened, but they were just fragments and icons and stuff. Weird stuff. Try uploading again to the gallery here:

http://www.hawaiitalks.net/photopost...to.php?cat=533
Old 03-10-2008, 06:04 PM

^^^i dont know why but its not letting me upload pics something about thumbnails??? i e mailed you back with the pics attached i hope that helps let me know thanks
Warren
Old 03-10-2008, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Yah Warren, gots 2 rep it!! I know other HIIC members with dope **** rides thats well supported by Engine and suspension mods...
Old 03-10-2008, 09:33 PM

^^^register walter do it!!!! do work son!!! lol
Old 03-10-2008, 09:56 PM

Car Info: 2008 Mercedes E350
I dont know if I should enter my STi in this thing either lol
Old 03-11-2008, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
it was a big turnout and great media coverage last year...i'm sure this one will be bigger. time for your rides to shine!
i will definitely be there to support the cause, and appreciate the cars...
Old 03-11-2008, 02:06 AM

Thanks kolohe...yeah it was pretty nuts, last year. Amazing, considering it was our first event! Now that the word is out...I think most people were pretty pleased with it overall...I think the parking is still sucky, but not much we can do about that. If you show your car, though...heh...no probs!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:08 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
dang, i wanna go =/ look like its gonna be a great time!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:36 AM

Pre-Sponsor Flyer Added! Old skool action from HRP in the 1960s!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:13 PM

Event Feature Added! Live Entertainment and a Beer Garden for our thirsty patrons!

We're excited to announce that we will have a full line-up of live entertainment and a beer garden for our thirsty patrons for our 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! Events International Inc., owner of The Waterfront at the Aloha Tower Marketplace will be supporting our event with their impeccable committment to quality and their trained, professional staff. A selection of live bands (TBA) and a hosted beer garden will be located center-stage at The Waterfront. This year's show will provide a shaded oasis for our spectators and participants to rest their feet and cool their parched throats while listening to some great live music! We listened to your comments and suggestions, and we hope you'll be happy with this major addition to our scheduled event! Please stay tuned for further updates as we finalize our event features! There's much more to come! Check out our website for the latest news including updates on the push for temporary and permanent facilities! www.buildthetrack.com

Please note that the legal age for purchase and consumption of alcoholic beverages is 21; proof of age is required to enter the Beer Garden area and to purchase alcoholic products. This will be highly enforced, and security will be on-hand.

Last edited by ArchangelX; 04-09-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Quick Reply: The 2008 Build The Track! Motorsports Show! June 14th, 2008! Register your vehicle!