i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   2.5 T U R B O Forester (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/2-5-t-u-r-b-o-forester-20700/)

ElNino 05-29-2003 09:19 PM

2.5 T U R B O Forester

There here..........

he he he he he

Mommy there here.....

he he he he he

I just drove one up from the prep center because a customer wanted to see one.

Its in my show room.

Just say the magic pasword ( El Nino ) as you call for an appointment at 808-671-5115.

Or you can say the magic password as you come in the door in
Waipahu... El Nino... is El Nino around... I only want to deal with the secret password ___ _____.

Shoots!!!! I'll be in the Office after lunch...

Salamat,
Mahalo,

Nino Camilo the Crazy Filipino... :D

palaban 05-29-2003 11:22 PM

I just finished test driving it. They only have auto for now, but it's definitely a sweet car.

I also looked at the SRT-4 and was supposed to test drive that too, but my son was getting restless. ;) They want 25K for it. :rolleyes:

Mach5WRX 05-29-2003 11:56 PM

Let us know when the real ones (5-speeds) come in.

Peaty 05-30-2003 06:21 AM

I'm waiting for one to get to my dealer, he says early june he has a 5-speed coming. Can anyone comment on how it handles? I drove an 03' just for the heck of it and it was even more loose than our 02 OB VDC wagon :( and the wagon sits just a little higher (0.79"). I understand the suspension on the XT has been redone.

gpatmac 05-30-2003 08:49 AM

In comparison to other cars, it handles excellent. The dealer who rode with me said that it got very high marks (from insurance tests ratings?) for 'emergency driving'.

Vs. my 02 WRX wagon with good tires and Tein Flex's, it handled well with some very noticeable body roll.

I wish I could, but I can't comment on over or understeer.:)

palaban 05-30-2003 11:06 AM

I remember reading that it got the highest possible crash test rating. As for the handling it did have some body roll, but it still felt pretty stable for a car that size and that ride height.

I thought I saw you yesterday Pat. You were leaving as I arrived.

gpatmac 05-30-2003 01:58 PM

I saw your good looking car there. When we started to leave, I went out back to look for you and Ed. You must've already took off to go on your test drive.

Sweet car, huh?

I would have bought the silver one last night if it were a manual, and if they would have come down in price a little bit.

el jeffe 05-30-2003 05:31 PM

K.

el jeffe 05-30-2003 05:34 PM

ElNino's reply

[

gpatmac 05-30-2003 06:01 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by el jeffe [/i]
[B]Aloha to all,

Hey thanks for the kind words folks. Hey gpatmac you forgot to mention the great test drive we had. he he he man what a veiw huh.

Shoots....
k den c om down and talk story folks

A hui hou,

El Nino [/B][/QUOTE]

I mentioned it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gpatmac [/i]
[B]In comparison to other cars, it handles excellent. The dealer who rode with me said that it got very high marks (from insurance tests ratings?) for 'emergency driving'.

Vs. my 02 WRX wagon with good tires and Tein Flex's, it handled well with some very noticeable body roll.

I wish I could, but I can't comment on over or understeer.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

An excellent ride.:D

palaban 05-31-2003 03:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Forrester chop from clubwrx :cool:

EtchyLives 05-31-2003 06:25 AM

Pat, are you getting one?

gpatmac 06-02-2003 12:46 AM

If they get a 5spd. I'll ask my wife to check into it.