09/14/2008 Aloha United Way Charity Cruise.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 12:08 AM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
I had ALOT of fun yesterday!!!! My nationality turn from Haole to Lobster, but besides that, the all weather floor mats and shave ice made the drive well worth it

Oh ya, I know Warren was wit me, but did I enjoyed messin with that punk in the NA subaru heading back into town.
ehehehehehe!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Attention Nowell (CrownOfThorns) - I left you a message on your phone. I'm trying to return the megaphone that we borrowed from you.

Did we leave you behind at Windward Mall? I hope not.

Thank you, Sir...
Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 AM

Car Info: subaru of course
Thanks to Ted and Walter and to everyone that contributed to a successful cruise...great turnout for a good cause!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:29 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
First of all, Walter and I wanted to thank EVERYONE who showed up today. All of you made this event possible and without your support this cruise would not have been succesful.

Money raised: $1420 - way over the goal of $950 (last year's)
Number of registered donors: 50 and 1 anonymous
No. of cars - 50

Special thanks to:
Walter - thank you for doing most of the legwork and raindancing...
Chris and Sue - for bringing the tent, chairs, and helping with the registration.
Dave (Haolepino) - for designing the beautiful HIIC banner, and also working with Vakamon for the 26 goodie bags, and for his undying support .
Warren - for stopping traffic...
Jess - for helping in segregating the cars by color at China man's hat parking lot.
Polynesian Cultural Center bus driver - for stopping and letting most of us go...heheh
Simon - for your support and working with your boss for the banner. Just so you know, you won a lot of DVD's
Dan (ojichan) - for helping me in getting the AWD dyno prize.
Chris (substitude) - for donating the gift certificate to PF Chang's
Shaggy - for coordinating the Servco Subaru prizes
Nowell - for the megaphone
Elway - for the awesome directions and spending his birthday with us!
Blake- for donating the first aid kits

and everyone else who offered their help!

Also a BIG Mahalo to:

Vakamon, Rads Motorsports, Servco Subaru Hawaii, Pro-Digital, and Tropic Lightning Taekwondo
for donating the awesome prizes this year. We will strive to solicit the same if not better next year.

We hope you guys had fun and please do tell us about your experience!!!

BTW, congratulations to the Major Prize winners!!! I will try my best to push for 2 AWD, 1-hr dyno sessions next year!!!
i just want to bump this thread up due to the recent flooding and overwhelming damage that the storm created around the island. i just watched the news tonight and the Red Cross is busy at work helping all of the communities and families that are affected. With Christmas just around the corner, it is really tough for all of the families who lost their homes and properties. Red Cross, a part of the umbrella organization of United Way, are there to tell them that they are not alone.

To all of those who participated, I just want to let you know that this is where those donations are going into. Again, thank you to all those who attended and supported this event. We hope to see all of you again next year!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
UHhhh... TEd, you know its illegal to be grave digging and exhuming the thread without a written affadavit provided by the court!! LMFAO. j/k BoZZ.. Hows my you & myCousin +fam. doing? I just talked to Ryan today. You heard he'z having a baby?
Old 12-14-2008, 12:49 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub81
UHhhh... TEd, you know its illegal to be grave digging and exhuming the thread without a written affadavit provided by the court!! LMFAO. j/k BoZZ.. Hows my you & myCousin +fam. doing? I just talked to Ryan today. You heard he'z having a baby?

lol! i was just copying your ninja moves. aside from the rain, we are all doing fine. tell Ryan congrats!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
lol! i was just copying your ninja moves. aside from the rain, we are all doing fine. tell Ryan congrats!
u too funny bozz... Yeah, i'll tell him for you.. He misses the HIIC familia and living the suby*life.