i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Dumpster (https://www.i-club.com/forums/dumpster-18/)
-   -   no street racing posts allowed (was: Neon drivers are soo stupid) (https://www.i-club.com/forums/dumpster-18/no-street-racing-posts-allowed-neon-drivers-soo-stupid-145150/)

mxspl807 09-12-2006 11:18 AM

Neon drivers are soo stupid

yesterday some f ag in a red srt neon tried to race me in the middle of rush hour on el camino in millbrae. this moron kept trying to pace me as i was driving speed limit. as he gets next to me he starts reving and droping gears, trying to goat me into a race, that piece of shieet sounds like its about to fall apart( one of the worst sounding turbo charged cars i've ever heard) I just shake my head in disgust at this stupid f ag. wut are these guys trying to prove? this isnt the 1st time a neon has tried to race me. Im just venting. If i see this loser again I mite have to tell him how much of a lameass attention seeking whore he is coming off as.

STi-FTW 09-12-2006 11:33 AM

Just motion him to look back and roll down your rear windows.

NorCalBugEye 09-12-2006 11:36 AM

a lot of them are A@@holes. there is this one guy in a orange SRT that always revs his engine every time he drives by me just to show he has a BOV!! one time he almost got into an accident because he was too busy provoking me instead of looking at the road. he was super pissed when i drove by laughing!! about 95% of SRT drivers are jackasses, but there are some who are really cool. trust me man i feel you pain.

NorCalBugEye 09-12-2006 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=STi-FTW]Just motion him to look back and roll down your rear windows.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahaah!!

darkonion 09-12-2006 11:39 AM

Haha.

I think I only had someone rev at me once. Blue STi on 680 North. He was looking at my car. I was looking at his car. It was all good.

darkonion <--- Impreza L

mxspl807 09-12-2006 11:45 AM

[QUOTE=STi-FTW]Just motion him to look back and roll down your rear windows.[/QUOTE]
i dont get?

AveyWRX 09-12-2006 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=mxspl807]i dont get?[/QUOTE]

SRT-4's have manual rear windows.

A.V.E. 09-12-2006 12:27 PM

screw srt 4 owners, their stupidity speaks for themselves as a whole

-Ave

ShadowSTi 09-12-2006 02:50 PM

Yeah i ****ing hate Srt-4 people even though my nephew owns one but thats beside the point. I was parking my car at the movies one night and i see this silver srt-4 for in fornt of me and facing me about two to three parking rows ahead. i get out and he starts reving his ****ing engine and shooting off his bov. i just think to myself oh not another piece of **** neon driver trying to show off. i start walking up to the ticket booth and the prick drives up past me and starts staring at these underage chicks so i start yelling at him if he wants to race. he ignores me and keeps drueling over these girls and then just drives away. a few minutes later i see him down the street coming back into the parking lot. doing the same ****. since then ive just hated all srt-4 owners for being the idiotic showoffs that cant prove anything except for being complete morons.

VRT Gump 09-12-2006 02:53 PM

Ask an SRT-4 driver how his Neon is. I asked one guy and he said, "Its an SRT-4, say it with me, SRT-4." I just said, dumb Neon and walked away. pwned.

ShadowSTi 09-12-2006 02:58 PM

Haha nice +1 for neon pwnage!

A.V.E. 09-12-2006 03:34 PM

this comes into mind when i think of srt-4

[quote]The Number 1 Douchebag Vehicle of All

Dodge Neon SRT4: The ultimate in douchebaggery vehicles. A worthless turd of a vehicle, slapped together by the company that brought you the Ram, comes a douchemobile of unimaginable proportions. There is not a single owner of these vehicles that isnt faithful to the douchebag way of life. Whether it's talking up their slow piece of crap and never running it, making every excuse from the douchebag rolodex of BS reasons why they won't race or lost a race, or simply doing childish douchebag things like weaving, blowing through redlights, flooring it at every opportunity, burnouts in traffic, revving at cars two lanes over and in front of them, racing in traffic, nearly rear ending cars, losing control and flying off a road while attempting to race a car that wasn't racing, NASCAR impersonations, trying to show off to their ugly girlfriend how macho they are by being a complete moron, pretending parking lots are rally tracks, and thinking they have the fastest car ever built, SRT4 owners do it all. They are world class, award winning, grade A douchebags that need to be stomped, laughed at, outrun, and outdone in every car related anything they bring their pieces of crap too. Even Dodge thought they created a douchebag monster they couldn't control so they axed it. Above it all, these douchebags are in intense denial about one thing: THEY DRIVE NEONS. Neons will never be cool, respectable, awesome, attractive, or have a legacy other than being pre-form scrap metal. Douche on, SRT4 owners, Douche on!:[/quote]

tigsterz 09-12-2006 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=06WRX4ME]Ask an SRT-4 driver how his Neon is. I asked one guy and he said, "Its an SRT-4, say it with me, SRT-4." I just said, dumb Neon and walked away. pwned.[/QUOTE]

haha rofl

Onizuka 09-12-2006 04:03 PM

The rear window roll down is the classic Neon SRT-4 Kill.

You can also threaten them with the track, "See you at turn 1, plowing into the tire wall."

evsoul 09-12-2006 06:24 PM

too bad stock for stock they take us.