i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Dumpster (https://www.i-club.com/forums/dumpster-18/)
-   -   let's be friends (https://www.i-club.com/forums/dumpster-18/lets-friends-153159/)

stylin525 12-24-2006 01:54 PM

wow

hey, i know yals just messing around, but making fun of girls that are conjoined like that is pretty f*cked up. They must have one hard ass life, and I can't imagine the hardships they go through everyday.

"whoa, wtf. i'd prolly ask them question's about sex. that'd be so freaky. also ask them if they masturbate, cause would it be awkward?"

Like why would you want to ask these questions? seriously.

mdungelman 12-24-2006 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=stylin525]hey, i know yals just messing around, but making fun of girls that are conjoined like that is pretty f*cked up. They must have one hard ass life, and I can't imagine the hardships they go through everyday.

"whoa, wtf. i'd prolly ask them question's about sex. that'd be so freaky. also ask them if they masturbate, cause would it be awkward?"

Like why would you want to ask these questions? seriously.[/QUOTE]

Well, they don't seem conjoined. just a chick with two heads. Plus, its kidding around anyways. So if a comedian on tv says it and the crowd(of 3000 people) laughs then is it still as offensive? Cuz I'm sure there's a lot more offensive s#%t on tv....and the internet.

BoxerRumble 12-24-2006 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=stylin525]hey, i know yals just messing around, but making fun of girls that are conjoined like that is pretty f*cked up. They must have one hard ass life, and I can't imagine the hardships they go through everyday.

agreed

but I'm also curious about the questions some people ask, it's quite interesting.

Daredevil 12-24-2006 05:42 PM

**** you

next time ill make fun of your mom's vagina

huck 12-24-2006 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=Daredevil]**** you

next time ill make fun of your mom's vagina[/QUOTE]

+1

lol

stylin525 12-24-2006 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=Daredevil]**** you

next time ill make fun of your mom's vagina[/QUOTE]

lol, you're funny. You can't make fun of my mom's vagina because you never seen it, and she wouldn't let a ugly, sick-minded p.o.s like you eat her sh*t. lol...

huck 12-24-2006 05:55 PM

relax man, Daredevil is playin

Daredevil 12-24-2006 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=stylin525]But this. Childish. And lets just say I'd meet you anywhere anytime. Please dont talk back unless it involves a time and date.[/QUOTE]

ok, meet me in ukiah

corner of State Street and Fircrest drive.

tomorrow at 2:30. ill *understand if you don't show up.

*by understand i mean you're too big of a *****. but thats ok, i understand.

stylin525 12-24-2006 06:09 PM

lol

[QUOTE=Daredevil]ok, meet me in ukiah

corner of State Street and Fircrest drive.

tomorrow at 2:30. ill *understand if you don't show up.

*by understand i mean you're too big of a *****. but thats ok, i understand.[/QUOTE]

i edited my comment, just because i thought it was a little stupid. Trying to start a fight on a stupid forum over your gay ass post.....but i guess you already read it.

evsoul 12-24-2006 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=stylin525]lol, you're funny. You can't make fun of my mom's vagina because you never seen it, and she wouldn't let a ugly, sick-minded p.o.s like you eat her sh*t. lol...[/QUOTE]

actually...we've all seen it... on numerous occasions... huck actually made a sculpture from it. you should see it.

but dude seriously. when is the last time anyone on here was serious. no one is making fun of them for reals. if anyone thought they'd see this no one would say the samethings cause we all know its a horrible thing they have to deal with. but ya know what. they aren't gonna see it so...take that stick out yo ass.

rau 12-24-2006 10:38 PM

stylin, youre a good guy. i like you. but this time....

[b]clean the sand out of your vagina!!!![/b]

c'mon man, no one is taken seriously around here. [b]Especially Daredevil.[/b] relax, take a breather, and chill bro..... :D

evsoul 12-24-2006 10:40 PM

rau... seriously.... ESPECIALLY daredevil..... hes pretty much only good at sucking golf balls through garden hoses.

;););)

Daredevil 12-25-2006 12:35 AM

lol

its so easy to get a rise out of people, ESPECIALLY on an internet forum.

you should listen to the other guys man, except the part about golf balls through the garden hose, i've up'd my training and i've moved onto soft balls.

rau 12-25-2006 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=evsoul]rau... seriously.... ESPECIALLY daredevil..... hes pretty much only good at sucking golf balls through garden hoses. [/QUOTE]
:rotfl: good **** Greg :rotfl:

SnoHumper 12-25-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylin525
But this. Childish. And lets just say I'd meet you anywhere anytime. Please dont talk back unless it involves a time and date.

another love connection thru i-club... how sweeeeet