Old 01-14-2014, 12:52 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
NorCal: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
Platinum Silver Metallic
5 Speed Manual

Pictures can be seen @: santiiallbizz's's Library | Photobucket

$13,500.00 OBO

This is my 2004 WRX 5 speed manual with a clean title, it has 75,362 miles on the odometer as of today. It may or may not slowly climb depending on test drives and/or my need to use the car. Ive had this car for about almost two years and it was good to me. About 6 months into owning it I took it to my local tuner that specializes in Subies and I find out it has an STi 2.5 block attached to the WRX 2.0 heads. It has had regular maintenance and runs great. I had the oil changed & got it registered all within the last 2 months. I have the receipts for everything Ive had done from the maintenance to the tune. I got it pro tuned with a VF28 turbo and STi intercooler and its making about 290 AWHP. I have the dyno sheet as well. The body has you're average dents and dings, the most serious being one on the trunk (not huge, but noticeable, shown in pics). The interior is clean, not perfect, but in real good condition. The reason I'm selling is because I'm getting out of the military soon and don't want a car payment while in school and in between jobs. That said I have a few extras for the car that I'll list & everything will be included in the sale. I owe more money on the car than I should and can only take so big of a hit so I do have a rock bottom price, but make some offers. I can't let this go for too low, but as I said feel free to make reasonable offers. (917)58ZERO-1TWO75 (Call or TXT is fine)

Located in the Fairfield/Vacaville Area of Northern California (Bay Area)

Aftermarket parts include:
STi Short Shift Option
LED Halo Headlights
STi Spoiler
17 Inch 2012 WRX Wheels
Invidia Catless Downpipe
Unknown Up Pipe
Invidia Cat Back
Walboro 255LPH Fuel Pump
VF28 Turbo
SPT Short Ram Intake
STi Intercooler