FS: NorCal: 2007 GTI Fahrenheit 117K miles SHORT SALE $9K CASH FIRM

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Car Info: FR-S
FS: NorCal: 2007 GTI Fahrenheit 117K miles SHORT SALE $9K CASH FIRM

$9K FIRM!!! DEALER OFFERED $8.5K IT'S A GOOD DEAL!

It's getting traded in if it doesn't sell my new FRS will be here early next week.

I am selling my 2007 GTI Fahrenheit. I have loved owning this car for the past 3+ plus years but I recently found something I want more so it’s really sad but it’s time to sell my GTI. I want to give A TON of information so you know exactly what this car is all about and make sure it’s what you’re looking for before you come take a look. I’m an extremely up front guy and I am going to give all of the details of the vehicle for better or worse. No surprises here.

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND!!! Car is located in San Jose, CA 95128

Equipment:
2007 VW GTI Fahrenheit Edition #230/1200
2.0t (Tuned for about 225WHP/260WTQ)
Package 2 (leather, cold weather, moonroof)
DSG Trans.
117K miles (Still my DD and going up)

Mods:
KW V2 Coilover Suspension
17x8 et45 Flik FTD wheels (light and rare)
Neuspeed Intake (CARB Legal)
GIAC Tune
Euro Switch
Badgeless Grill/Shaved Hood

History:
I am the 2nd owner, I purchased the GTI with only 11K miles on the ODO, so more than 90% of this cars life it has been in my hands. I am originally from Michigan and that’s where I purchased the car. It was then registered in Cali when I moved in June 2010.

Usage:
This car is what I use to commute for work, which is about 400 miles a week, and this is why the mileage on the car is so HIGH for it’s age. Luckily my commute is in off hours so I hardly sit in traffic. I’ve also done a handful of long road trips in this car, including a Vegas trip just this month. I also take it to Autocross on the weekends.

Accident:
If you run the car fax, like you should, you’ll see it was in an accident at around 85K miles. I guess they have cell phone laws for a reason and I was distracted and I rear-ended someone on the freeway. Air bags did NOT pop and frame was NOT bent so insurance put the car back together. The parts replaced were as follows: intercooler, radiator, starter, AC, hood, bumper, LF fender, LF headlight. I will provide pictures of the damage to serious buyers. This wreck was over one year and 30K miles ago and there seems to be no ill effects from the wreck.

Condition:
It does have 116K miles and it does have some ware. The exterior does have a few small dents and nicks. Also when the car was repainted from the collision the bumper doesn’t quite match the color of the rest of the car. It’s very very close, but it certain light looks off. The drivers seat and steering wheel does have some ware, but the passenger seat was mostly empty and in decent shape and the back seats have only been sat in a handful of times.

I would rate the exterior 7/10 and interior 8.5/10

Recent Mechanical Work:
All of this was done at 105K miles:
Timing Belt!
Water Pump
Cam Tensioner
Battery
All 4 brake rotors
All 4 brake pads (Hawk HPS)

When I lived in Michigan all of the work was done at the dealer, then after I moved to Cali and after the car dropped out of warranty my friend who is a tech at a bay area VW dealer did all of the work.

Asking Price:
$9K FIRM

Contact Info:
Call me at FIVEONEZERO.SIXNINEFIVE.FIVEFOURFIVEONE

Pictures:

Name:  -3.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  416.0 KB