FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:02 PM

Car Info: '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon
FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT (SOLD)

SOLD!
Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon
Color: Atlantic Blue
Miles: 75,000
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear
Lien: No liens
Seller's email address: stano "at" surewest "dot" net
Asking Price: $16,300 or best reasonable offer

I am the original owner of this wagon and it has been babied since day 1. It has never been tracked or even driven hard, nobody has been allowed to eat or smoke in it, and the back seat has been rarely used. It's been maticulously maintained by either Maita Subaru or AutoWest Subaru during the first year of ownership and by FW Motorsports (formerly DB Tuned), thereafter. The driver's side rocker cover was replaced due to a misplaced jack stand (by me), and I was rear ended while accelerating (go figure) from a stop. I don't have pictures of the original damaged rocker cover but it was simply cracked. Pictures of the rear end accident verify that only the bumper cover and 2 creases in the tailgate needed to be replaced or repaired, respectively -- nothing major. I ordered a Camaro and I don't have the garage space for the wagon.

The wagon came with:

STi short throw shifter
subwoofer
security package
cargo net

Mods include (all mechanical work performed by DB Tuned/FW Motorsports unless otherwise noted):

AVO center mid-pipe [Maita Subaru]
Prodrive cans [Maita]
Perrin TMIC
Perrin uppipe ceramic coated
Cobb downpipe w/ cat
Perrin EL headers ceramic coated
STi Pinks (<15k miles)
Bilstein HD struts (<15k miles)
Michelin Pilot Super Sport (<4k miles)
Sti lower control arm bushing (<4k miles)
Cusco front/rear sway bars [LIC Motorsports]
Cobb rear sway bar bracket supports [LIC]
Cusco rear endlinks [LIC]
Kartboy front endlinks [LIC]
DBA Series 4000 discs front/rear (~ 40k miles)
Hawk Street Performance brake pads front/rear (~40k miles)
SST steel skidplate
HID head lamps - Japan made ballasts w/ Phillips bulbs
Valenti LED taillamps
20% rear tint / 50% front door and windshield tint [Genesis Tinting]
STi cubby gauge pack [Maita]
STi shift ****
HomeLink sunvisor
Subaru crossbars

Cobb Accessport v2 (Mustang Dyno: 251.5 hp & 298.7 lb/ft torque at the wheel) here's Paul's post http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...highlight=fj60

A new starter was installed by FW Motorsports today (4/1/13). They noted the rear pads have about 2k miles left on them. I dropped the original asking price by $200 accordingly.

I would rate rate both the exterior and interior as 9.25 out of 10. The driver's seat has some wear, there is a worn carpet spot on the driver's side (see pic) and a small dent in the chrome at the bottom right of the grill (see pic). Otherwise, the wagon looks fantastic!

The price is negotiable, but it means replacing parts listed above with stock parts. The $16.5k price includes:
original tail lamps, oem shift ****, oem uppipe, oem headers, oem downpipe, extra bnib STi cubby gauge pack w/out sending unit.

No "dibs" on parts until I announce a particular part is for sale. No lowball offers or trades, please.

Additional pictures can be sent upon request.

If the buyer is from California, I will cover the cost to reinstall the oem downpipe and uppipe to pass smog, but you need to reinstall the mod parts on your own.

Thank you for looking!
Attached Thumbnails FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-2.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-3.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-4.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-interior-1.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-interior-3.jpg  

FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-sunroof.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-worn-carpet.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-pic-front-grill.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-rear-during-repair.jpg   FS (NorCal): **RARE** '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon 5-MT-rear-prior-repair.jpg  

Last edited by FJ60; 04-17-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: sold
Old 04-13-2013, 07:16 PM

Car Info: '05 Legacy GT LTD Wagon
Sale pending.