i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.i-club.com/forums/cars-sale-83/)
-   -   FS: CA: 2011 STI Hatchback $29500 46k miles IAG block, protuned (https://www.i-club.com/forums/cars-sale-83/fs-ca-2011-sti-hatchback-%2429500-46k-miles-iag-block-protuned-271117/)

brandobot 01-01-2019 03:04 PM

FS: CA: 2011 STI Hatchback $28000 47k miles IAG block, protuned

10 Attachment(s)
For sale is an amazing 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback in WR Blue. This is the last generation of the highly desired hatchbacks. All preventative maintenance has been done ahead of schedule. The common ringland has been addressed by replacing the engine with one with forged pistons. This car has been primarily my utility vehicle (carrying large furniture, plants, trips to Yosemite, etc..) The car sits in the garage for weeks at a time as I have 3 cars, along with my Corvette (which I am also selling here -- [url]https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z51/6740173137.html[/url] ), which is prompting the sale. I am hoping that someone can get more use out of the car than I did.

I had originally purchased the car as the STI was one of my dream cars in my teenage years. I flew to Dallas to have this car shipped after finding that there was a shortage of clean, unmodified hatchback STIs in the Bay Area. After owning multiple M cars, AMGS, Porsches and Lotuses, I wanted to get back into a car that I can modify and tinker with. The result was this modified STI that barely is broken in. Most parts have under a couple thousand miles.

Asking price is $28,000. Due to the number of joyriders, I am only allowing test drives for those with cash available. I am more than happy to drive you around in the car.

Please message me if you need additional info or want to see more pictures.

Vehicle Highlights:
46,500 original miles
Clean title in hand
3rd owner
IAG stage 1 block replaced the factory engine that had ringland failure at 43,000 miles during the previous owner's ownership. I have receipts and paperwork for all the major work.

The vehicle has many options and upgrades (about $18,000 worth in parts and labor in just the last year) a complete list of which can be seen below.

Performance & Engine----------------
IAG Stage 1 Engine Shortblock - The install was recently completed by Growler Motor Labs in Dallas (formerly Cobb Tuning of Plano). The new block has about 3000 miles on it. (Still under the IAG 1 year warranty) A refresh of many components were changed at the same time -- gaskets, hoses, thermostat, water pump, oil cooler, belts, etc.. Over $1,000 worth of parts alone.
New Subaru clutch plate installed during the engine replacement
Cobb Stainless Steel 3" Cat-back Exhaust with new urethane exhaust hangers and gasket
Cobb SF Air Intake and Airbox
Cobb Downpipe
Tomei Equal Length Header
Cobb Accessport V3
IAG Air Oil Separator (street series)
AEM 50-1215 Fuel pump e85 compatible
KillerB Oil Pickup
Protuned by GST Motorsports in Hayward, Ca. 283 whp, 310 lb ft torque

Suspension & Brakes---------
GTWorx Bilstein Shocks with RCE black springs (retains factory ride height) installed at 44,000 miles
Whiteline 24mm front sway bars
Whiteline 22mm rear sway bars
Whiteline end links
Pirelli PZero Nero Tires on stock BBS wheels
DBA Series 4000 Brake Rotors - front and rear
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads - front and rear (brake pads and rotors have approximately 7000 miles on them)
Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines - front and rear
Perrin Pitch Stop Mount
Cusco Steering Rack Brace
Group N Transmission Mount
Group N Engine Mounts

Electronics and Misc---------------
Xenon HID Headlamps installed from the factory
Heated front seats
Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass
Pioneer MVH-2300NEX Double Din Headunit with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Retains all steering wheel controls
Sound Ordinance B-8PTD 8" Subwoofer mounted under passenger seat
SPT Pressure Gauge
SPT Battery Tie Down, Oil Cap, and Turbo Heat Shield
Wheel Locks
OEM Heavy duty trunk liner
OEM Rubber floor mats (original carpet mats included)
Rain-X wiper blades front and rear
Red vinyl tail light covers

Maintenance:
Religiously followed IAG's engine break in and oil change procedures
Motul 5w40 was used after break-in oil.
Motul Gear was used to replace the transmission and rear differential fluid less than 2000 miles ago

Tires and Wheels: Stock 18" wheels with recently installed Pirelli P-Zero tires. A full alignment was completely as part of the tire replacement.

Also included with the sale is the original manuals, booklets, maintenance receipts and documentation. The only negative is that I only have one set of original keys and the valet key.

[attach]208634[/attach]
[attach]208635[/attach]
[attach]208636[/attach]
[attach]208637[/attach]
[attach]208638[/attach]
[attach]208639[/attach]
[attach]208640[/attach]
[attach]208641[/attach]
[attach]208642[/attach]
[attach]208643[/attach]

brandobot 01-25-2019 01:35 PM

bump. priced lowered to 28k

lacaplol 03-29-2019 01:15 PM

Hello, is this car still available?

Thanks.

brandobot 06-30-2019 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=lacaplol;3664533]Hello, is this car still available?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This sold months ago. Thx