FS: 2004 WRX Wagon JBP - NoVa

Old 12-01-2017, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX JBP
FS: 2004 WRX Wagon JBP - NoVa

Up for sale is my 2004 WRX Wagon. The car is in great mechanical shape. All needed maintenance has been performed. Paint is in fair shape (has many dings knicks and scratches). Rear bumper has chips and cracks in paint from the previous owner parallel parking it daily.

The car has never been heavily modified or raced. It had an SPT cat-back for awhile which was replaced with a stock exhaust and currently has an aluminum radiator that was purchased in a group buy. No engine, suspension or drive-train mods ever!

I have a stack of receipts from the prior owner and I kept a full log of all maintenance while owning the vehicle. All will be included with the sale.

Selling only because I don't drive it nearly as much as I should. I travel for business quite a bit. No rush to sell. PM me if you would like to come check it out. Located near Fairfax City.

SOLD!

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

- 118,xxx Miles
- 2.0L Turbo
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Color - Java Black Pearl
- Power Locks
- Power Windows
- Fog Lights
- Cruise Control
- Wheel Locks
- Locking roof rack crossbars included
- Rear Cargo Cover & Mat
- Synthetic Motor Oil - Every Oil Change!
- Passed VA Safety & Emissions 10/2017
- No Accidents! - Clean title (Carfax included with sale)
- Cold AC - Serviced Summer 2015
- Maintenance record + Receipts included with sale!
- Garaged for most of its life
- All OEM Subaru docs included (Manual, Brochures, Window Decal)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Services (current Mileage 118,xxx)
- Coolant Flush @ 117,914
- New Battery @ 117,891
- New Front Brakes (Axxis Ultimate Pads) @ 115,772
- New Tires (Michelin Pilot Sport AS) @ 113,968
- New Spark Plugs @ 110,009
- Alignment (Mach V) @ 110,000
- New Rear Pads and Rotors @ 108,483
- New Oxygen Sensor @ 105,949
- New Timing Belt, Water Pump, Idler Pullies & Gears @ 104,560
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Disclosure about the vehicle condition -

Very well maintained! All major services have been performed. Adult owned, never raced or modified (aside from the aluminum radiator you see in the photo which was purchased on a group buy when the OEM one needed replacing). I am the second owner. Purchased from the original owner, a FCPS teacher. Synthetic motor oil and Genuine Subaru GOA Transmission fluid used its entire life. Low Miles for a vehicle of its age!

The car was originally owned by a teacher who parallel parked daily it on the street. Because of that it has a fair number of bumper scratches, chips, paint cracks, and dings on the bumpers (see photos). There is also a small dent on the front of the hood (see photos) and an average amount of scratches, scuffs and small dings over the rest of the car. The paint is your average Subaru paint and is showing some wear. The windows are tinted but the tint has come loose in some spots (still in good shape though). Average wear inside. No rips or tears in fabric, No major stains. Center console armrest has a couple of small splits on the top in the leatherette material (see photo in link).

The car runs great and is a blast to drive! It has never let me down and have not had any major problems. I have taken it on many long trips and would do so again in a heartbeat! It has been very well maintained and is ready to roll! Adult owned, never raced, no mechanical problems.

Last edited by subyguy2sfriend; 01-06-2018 at 04:56 PM. Reason: SOLD!