Wow...EcuTek/Zerosport Rep from Japan tuning all week at AutoHQ

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 05:25 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
actually that is wrong

If you are just quoting 1 object in a sentence or question the period or question mark is on the outside of the quotes. If you are quoting a whole sentence then the question mark is inside the quotes

:ywia:
thanks, but you only +1/2 credit on your correction (you missed the other boo-boo like i did too)

How old are you, "ORWRX"?
Old 10-25-2005, 05:29 PM

Car Info: 2001 Sedona Red OBS / 2016 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by CLsmooth71
Take it easy there, toughguy. It looks like you should brush up on your book learning too.

How old are you "ORWRX?"

It's obvious by the way you're attempting

....you have no english skills whatsoever.

"See kids, this is why we stay in school."

Class is dismissed. Don't forget to look both ways before crossing the street! :banana:
werd..

If you guys dont believe ORWRX then why dont you drop by AutoHQ and check him out for yourself and make your own judgement (650 Broadway, Redwood City). If you want to argue goto nasioc, theres plenty of thread space over there in their BAIC section.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by Rad One
werd..

If you guys dont believe ORWRX then why dont you drop by AutoHQ and check him out for yourself and make your own judgement (650 Broadway, Redwood City). If you want to argue goto nasioc, theres plenty of thread space over there in their BAIC section.
I think you are missing the point as well
Old 10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Hey just a thought here, but you guys from AHQ should bring the guy to UCKK for the meet. He might enjoy seeing everyone and it would be cool for everyone to get a chance to meet him not just those paying for a tune.

Like I said just a thought.

Mike
Old 10-25-2005, 05:40 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Originally Posted by orwrx
I wanna know too, but my friend beated him already by 120mph and the little horse backed out and didn't try to catch up with my friend anymore..
Wow Poor Little Horse.

Maybe he was trying to Catched Up but the tune was so good he beated him so bad? I call Human Society. :rotfl:
Old 10-25-2005, 05:44 PM

Car Info: 2001 Sedona Red OBS / 2016 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by UK n00b
Hey just a thought here, but you guys from AHQ should bring the guy to UCKK for the meet. He might enjoy seeing everyone and it would be cool for everyone to get a chance to meet him not just those paying for a tune.

Mike
sorry mike,

i JUST called them and they aren't even close to being done. they stayed well pass 1am last night and they think that they will do the same tonight. they have two more cares to tune including a Zerosport twin scroll STI and wrapping up the Zerosport twin scroll forester. you guys should go drop by tonight after UCKK. they said that they are going to be there at least until 10. give them a call 650.368.3290. they really wanted to go though.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:59 AM

Car Info: WRC replica
Originally Posted by hockeygod
How old are you "ORWRX"? Cause it sounds like you never went to school. I recommend never getting a job where you have to write anything or speak to anyone about anything important. Its obvious by the way your attempting to put together a thought, that you have no english skills what-so-ever. "See kids this is why we stay in school".
Sorry bro! It doesn't matter how old I am or how bad my Engish is. I never said that my English is better than yours or anyone here. I tried to bring out the point on how good the tune of my friend's WRX is. I have no idea why you try to attack me on my English.

This is Subaru forum, NOT English class. If you try to teach me English, you are welcome to offer a class or something. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2005, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Rad One
werd..

Thanks for backing me up Rad One. Did I type anything wrong in this sentence?
Old 10-26-2005, 01:02 AM

Mike
Mike, honestly he won't come to any meeting like that. I'm not saying that's stupid or anything, but my friend is just like that. He doesn't want to show off his car or his ENGLISH skills like others.......
Old 10-26-2005, 07:01 AM

Car Info: N/A
This isn't SRIC is it?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Mike, honestly he won't come to any meeting like that. I'm not saying that's stupid or anything, but my friend is just like that. He doesn't want to show off his car or his ENGLISH skills like others.......
I wasn't referring to your friend, I was referring the Zerosports tuner.

Trust me your friend would not be showing off at the meet, I think you/he'll find there are plenty of modified cars there to take the attention away. It's more of a meet for Subaru enthusiasts to get to hang out with each other and shoot the siht about there passion.

Not sure what the reference to "ENGLISH" is regarding as I don't recall taking the **** out of your English comprehension.

Mike
Old 10-26-2005, 09:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Thanks for backing me up Rad One. Did I type anything wrong in this sentence?
Yes.

And just so you know, Zoeb made his comment because beating a 5.0 isn't that big a deal because they're relatively slow, hence his calling the car a "5.slow".
Old 10-26-2005, 11:35 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Yes.

And just so you know, Zoeb made his comment because beating a 5.0 isn't that big a deal because they're relatively slow, hence his calling the car a "5.slow".
Finally someone spelled it out for them! I know sarcasm is sometimes difficult to understand on the intraweb, but I thought it was pretty obvious in this case. Oh well.. atleast it was a good laugh
Old 10-26-2005, 11:41 AM

Car Info: 2003 subaru widebody
Is this ARA Shigenori?
Ferdie
Old 10-26-2005, 02:17 PM

I wasn't referring to your friend, I was referring the Zerosports tuner.

Trust me your friend would not be showing off at the meet, I think you/he'll find there are plenty of modified cars there to take the attention away. It's more of a meet for Subaru enthusiasts to get to hang out with each other and shoot the siht about there passion.

Not sure what the reference to "ENGLISH" is regarding as I don't recall taking the **** out of your English comprehension.

Mike
Sorry Mike, I didn't know you were referring to the tuner. Anyway he will be at your place(Gruppe-S) I think next Monday or Tuesday. I didn't mean you are the one who pissed out of my English if I got you confused but you know someone here did.

Quick Reply: Wow...EcuTek/Zerosport Rep from Japan tuning all week at AutoHQ