Car Info: 500+ whp Club
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
link to her winning?
How You Can Sue An Automaker In Small Claims Court And Win
Old 02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
heres one
Honda Hybrid Lawsuit: Heather Peters Wins $9,867 From Honda In Small Claims Court (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
Old 02-03-2012, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
WHAT THE F***

Thats so stupid! seriously! I mean these gas mileage ratings dont even go through honda. Im like 90% sure they bring the car to a place to measure gas mileage.

Anyways, im pretty sure her obesity is killing that mileage down to who knows what it may be.

But im pissed that an innocent company like Honda is getting sued for something stupid. Now that the economy is going down the toliet, it seems like the stupidest in our society are getting the hand of power, and sueing endlessly to get reparations they dont deserve. Anyways, that woman had her car for 6 years, and suddenly she wants to sue? im confused. A car wears down, parts are worn down. Who knows what conditions she brings them too. the lawyer IMO has no knowledge about cars, and IMHO should have no word in that type of case.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:01 AM
banned

Car Info: 500+ whp Club
Originally Posted by theoutbackdream
an innocent company like Honda.
You must be blind and that is ok. Honda is in the market to make money. They are not so innocent as you may think.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:03 AM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
WHAT THE F***

Thats so stupid! seriously! I mean these gas mileage ratings dont even go through honda. Im like 90% sure they bring the car to a place to measure gas mileage.

Anyways, im pretty sure her obesity is killing that mileage down to who knows what it may be.

But im pissed that an innocent company like Honda is getting sued for something stupid. Now that the economy is going down the toliet, it seems like the stupidest in our society are getting the hand of power, and sueing endlessly to get reparations they dont deserve. Anyways, that woman had her car for 6 years, and suddenly she wants to sue? im confused. A car wears down, parts are worn down. Who knows what conditions she brings them too. the lawyer IMO has no knowledge about cars, and IMHO should have no word in that type of case.
Maybe it is because none of you Subaru owners actually drive Civics but if I paid money for a Hybrid and was getting 30 mpg, I would be PISSED.

I drive an Auto 07 Civic LX every day and I ROMP on the gas. I drive this car harder than I drive my STi and I still get mid 20s MPG. On the 5 driving to socal I get 45 miles per gallon driving 75 mph.

So yea, if I paid extra for a Hybrid and was getting 5 more mpg than I am now, I would be pissed. And I doubt she drives her Civic hard too.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:10 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Originally Posted by NorCalDC5
Maybe it is because none of you Subaru owners actually drive Civics but if I paid money for a Hybrid and was getting 30 mpg, I would be PISSED.

I drive an Auto 07 Civic LX every day and I ROMP on the gas. I drive this car harder than I drive my STi and I still get mid 20s MPG. On the 5 driving to socal I get 45 miles per gallon driving 75 mph.

So yea, if I paid extra for a Hybrid and was getting 5 more mpg than I am now, I would be pissed. And I doubt she drives her Civic hard too.
If I had paid extra to get extra gas mileage and didn't I'd be ****ing furious.
It's like paying for extra fries at mcdonalds and you get home and find out they only gave you a small fry, forgot the extras and charged you for both.

I can get 35mpg if I stay under 50mph in my subaru, but what the hell fun is that?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:14 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Hoofus
I can get 35mpg if I stay under 50mph in my subaru, but what the hell fun is that?
What?! Pics or it didnt happen.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
What?! Pics or it didnt happen.
it was closer to 32 or 33mpg, there was like 13inches of snow on the ground and couldn't go much over 40.

Driving like a 99yo lady pays off lol.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Churro Aficionado

WHAT THE F***

Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
Originally Posted by old.guy
You must be blind and that is ok. Honda is in the market to make money. They are not so innocent as you may think.
Yes but then if you think about it, most hybrids cannot justify their mpg tag. Even a prius, designed for 55mpg, can get somewhere in the mid 40's even when babied.

Originally Posted by NorCalDC5

I wouldn't be surprised really. our market is really filled with BS, that we, the consumer must justify with logic reasoning. not sueing.

Anyways, Hybrid technology was still growing and still is at the moment.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
I recommend people watch "Hot Coffee".

Long story short. Media will hype cases like this to push torte reform.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Ecks769
I recommend people watch "Hot Coffee".

Long story short. Media will hype cases like this to push torte reform.
That was a good movie!