i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   walnut creek pd!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/walnut-creek-pd-193039/)

kYLEMtnCRUZr 10-15-2008 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=Lboogie;2364330]That preening effing funeral motorcade screwed up traffic for half the county. I'm offended that a guy wraps his patrol car around a utility pole in the rain, not on a pursuit, and gets more honor than most Vietnam vets.

WC itself doesn't have budget problems, but other cities in CoCo county do. Lets hope that since WCPD has no crime (in comparison) to contend with, they dont get the same orders that made SJPD go wacky with tickets.[/QUOTE]

yeah really, no disrespect to that cop or anything, but how the F do you manage to wrap a work vehicle around a pole that badly? that was wrapped around the pole like 100' around!

slugrx 10-15-2008 03:02 PM

haha dont they have drivers training on how to control a rwd car in the rain?

scoo*B 10-15-2008 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=Lboogie;2364330]

WC itself doesn't have budget problems, but other cities in CoCo county do. Lets hope that since WCPD has no crime (in comparison) to contend with, they dont get the same orders that made SJPD go wacky with tickets.[/QUOTE]

ya they just give them out so they can play with there peepees afterwards...

I<3subie 10-15-2008 03:31 PM

They have meter maids for all the money tickets...

I have not had a problem with WCPD yet... But I have caught some head spinning looks...

I dont tend to travel down the same roads.. I tend to mix it up when travling to and from home.. That way I can be set up....

subie OCD 10-15-2008 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=blkdout04;2363941]hahaha so yesterday i got a ticket in clayton for a lisence plate cover...[/QUOTE]

A ticket for a license plate cover :confused: Explain please.

blue blurr 10-15-2008 05:03 PM

I'm assuming he means an illegal clear plastic cover.

blkdout04 10-15-2008 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=subie OCD;2365044]A ticket for a license plate cover :confused: Explain please.[/QUOTE]

a clear plastic cover over my lisence plate! Like plexi glass

blacktraxgirl 10-15-2008 05:19 PM

ohhh geeeze! sorry to hear about yours BS ticket. if it makes you feel any better my mom just got one for crossing a solid white line on the merge to 880 in oakland..and only her rear tire crossed it. it really is getting out of control.

sooo happy i made the decision to leave my suby stock now.

flatline 10-15-2008 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=kYLEMtnCRUZr;2364696]yeah really, no disrespect to that cop or anything, but how the F do you manage to wrap a work vehicle around a pole that badly? that was wrapped around the pole like 100' around![/QUOTE]

he was driving code three to a call, hit a slick spot and spun out.

its pretty damn sad. i cried watching the video of his wife and kids looking at his casket.

He lived down the street from me and was one hell of a cop. He will be greatly missed.

I<3subie 10-16-2008 03:51 PM

Sooo anyways....

Watch out in walnut creek... They were thick in the main st / geary rd / treat area....

My friend even got pulled over lastnight in front of my house..... After I told them to keep it slow as I was on my cell driving home from safeway.

So watch out in that area.........

Gibz 10-16-2008 03:58 PM

I got the same ticket in oregon for my plate cover. 2 cops actually came up to me with their guns ready to be drawn in complete daylight. I said what they are illegal but i bought them in a store. His answer to me was you can buy drugs and they are illegal. I said yeah but not from in the store lol. He got all pissy with me and made me take it off right in front of him. I didnt have tools so i just broke it off. So then he said now you have vandalized property now i have to see all your paper work to make sure you own the car.. I agree such bs for a ticket.

scoo*B 10-16-2008 05:19 PM

shoulda told him you can buy a badge in a store too :lol:

its pretty cool that we are all scared to drive in our own community...seems the principal of policing is working...oh wait, i forgot its the criminals that are supposed to be scared...well sh*t

Gibz 10-16-2008 05:34 PM

well i didnt want to go that far lol

...lostwrx 10-16-2008 05:57 PM

[QUOTE=blue blurr;2364263]Yesterday was the funeral for the Richmond cop that died while on duty. There was a constant flow of Police on Ygnacio road all day, over 1000+ cars and bikes. I've never felt so safe in my life![/QUOTE]

I got off work at like 2pm and the longest line of cops I've ever seen just stretched the 80 east for miles. I was wondering wtf? This clarifies. Thanks.

slugrx 10-16-2008 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=scoo*B;2366914]shoulda told him you can buy a badge in a store too :lol:

its pretty cool that we are all scared to drive in our own community...seems the principal of policing is working...oh wait, i forgot its the criminals that are supposed to be scared...well sh*t[/QUOTE]

haha driving an import is more of an offense now it seems