i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   UFC Thread (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/ufc-thread-219053/)

stylin525 05-10-2010 09:28 AM

kimbo...

kimbo= no endurance at all....you can see him get gassed out quickly. Too much muscle.....and a big beard is all he got.....

p.s he still a scary mother effer

TurnWRX 05-10-2010 03:23 PM

lol I knew Bimbo Slice would never see another ppv in the UFC again, but getting released lol oh well. But yah like Stylin said, he was tired after the 1st round as he usually is with his other mma fights.

yayitzian 05-10-2010 07:14 PM

This was definitely one of the best UFC fights I've seen. I'm so glad that Shogun kTFO Machida and his Coward-style fighting. Shogun pushed forward HARD lol. It was almost funny to watch. we heard at least 4 neighboring condos cheering for that win.

And Kimbo looked like one of those action movies where the guy gets shot but still tries to stumble forward when he took those leg kicks after he was gassed lol.

I believe I heard Daley isn't suspended. I heard he got his walking papers as well.

TurnWRX 05-29-2010 09:53 PM

ufc 114 sucked majorly. All the main card fights went to decision, even the rampage vs evans. Evans win with his usual way, by decision. All boring fights.

OneManArmy 05-29-2010 10:15 PM

That sucks. Some I'm guessing Rashad ran around and dance and did his taunting monkey dance the whole time. Man I hate that guy. I was hoping rampage would crush him.

pwnx0rz 05-29-2010 10:24 PM

that was pretty ****ing gay

rau 05-29-2010 10:40 PM

I want my $45 back...... Bisping won, and that one dude that looked like Houston Alexander won, and those were the best fight. Rest of the cards were whack as ****

Throwdown 05-29-2010 11:21 PM

ya i was so f-ing excited for this UFC and it was the BIGGEST letdown ever. The whole time I was like "I should be watching the Stanley Cup right now."

TurnWRX 05-30-2010 09:32 AM

[QUOTE=OneManArmy;2879286]That sucks. Some I'm guessing Rashad ran around and dance and did his taunting monkey dance the whole time. Man I hate that guy. I was hoping rampage would crush him.[/QUOTE]

He did his usual take down for points. Only managed like 3-4 takedowns the entire fight as Rampage did a decent job defending the takedown. But you know how Evans likes to take people down and basically lay on top of them until the ref pulls them up? When he failed to take Rampage down, he just clinched with him and they basically did nothing until the ref pulled them apart. Basically the story of the whole fight. Evans managed a takedown each round.

Rampage basically did nothing the whole fight either except for the last round when he managed to stumble Evans but failed to take him out.

TurnWRX 06-12-2010 09:37 PM

Dayum, Rich Franklin suffers broken arm and still knocked out Liddell cold. Time for Chuckie to re-retire lol

TurnWRX 06-12-2010 09:39 PM

Pat Barry vs Crocop

Pat was being too nice and wasn't being aggressive enough. Probably why he lost when it really looked like he was winning the rounds until he got choked out.

rau 06-12-2010 10:09 PM

Barry got choked out!? by MCC? WTF?!

TurnWRX 06-13-2010 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=rau;2886411]Barry got choked out!? by MCC? WTF?![/QUOTE]

right near the end of the 3rd round, he got dropped to his knees by a flurry of strikes, ate a couple fists to the face, and forgot to guard his back. Gave Crocop a rear naked choke. He tapped in 3-4 seconds.

brucelee 06-13-2010 09:29 AM

Anyone have a clip of the Barry CroCop fight?

rau 06-13-2010 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=TurnWRX;2886489]right near the end of the 3rd round, he got dropped to his knees by a flurry of strikes, ate a couple fists to the face, and forgot to guard his back. Gave Crocop a rear naked choke. He tapped in 3-4 seconds.[/QUOTE]

dont get me wrong, I love CroCop as a fighter and respect all of his accomplishments. But just like I told Brucelee on his FB, if he had stayed way from his left leg and kept him on his back, Barry would have had a win