i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   tomorrow at uckk meeting... (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/tomorrow-uckk-meeting-21858/)

r_master 06-09-2003 11:06 PM

tomorrow at uckk meeting...

can someone bring obdII reader? (the check engine light reader) i just got a light on and i am wondering why... thanks and see ya at uckk

View Askew 06-09-2003 11:14 PM

If you want, Jae, we could meet for lunch and I can scan it for you. I don't think I'll make it to UCKK tomorrow. PM me your e-mail info.

Paul

trebsrex 06-09-2003 11:19 PM

Got the answer.:D

suby_dude 06-10-2003 03:55 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by View Askew [/i]
[B]If you want, Jae, we could meet for lunch and I can scan it for you. I don't think I'll make it to UCKK tomorrow. PM me your e-mail info.

Paul [/B][/QUOTE]

wasup w/ that dude?!

where have u been?

sd

krzyxrevver12 06-10-2003 06:21 AM

hey paul, can i be included in this, i've had a CEL on for a while, i know it was something minor, most likely a misfire, i just want that annoying lil bugger off... if so call me, IM me @ trademark12tm or email me @ [email]trademark12tm@aol.com[/email]... thanks mayn

scoobiesnacks 06-10-2003 08:45 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by krzyxrevver12 [/i]
[B]hey paul, can i be included in this, i've had a CEL on for a while, i know it was something minor, most likely a misfire, i just want that annoying lil bugger off... if so call me, IM me @ trademark12tm or email me @ [email]trademark12tm@aol.com[/email]... thanks mayn [/B][/QUOTE]

A misfire is not something minor. You should get your car checked out if it is misfiring.

burndtjamb 06-10-2003 10:19 AM

So is anyone going to bring one tonight? I need one too :(

And my offer still stands... a dozen KK donuts (or equiv. if your not into donuts). Please PM or email me at [email]slai@talaris.com[/email] or post here and let me (us) know what time to show up and all that good stuff.

Thanks!
steve

r_master 06-10-2003 11:04 AM

paul i sent you pm~ thanks~ ^^

scoobiesnacks 06-10-2003 11:22 AM

If I go I will take my scanner just in case.

View Askew 06-10-2003 11:40 AM

I'll try to make it out tonight, but I doubt I can. If I'm there, I'll have the scanner with me.

ldivinag 06-10-2003 01:10 PM

i have cheapie scanner/clearer. i wanna test it out.

anyone in fremont/hayward/union city that cant make it to UCKK, lemme know...

Impala SS AutoX 06-10-2003 01:15 PM

I am hoping to be there....finally got the free time, although I also caught one hellacious cold :(

If I make it, I should have my scanner with me.

r_master 06-10-2003 03:01 PM

thanks to paul, i found that i have cat deficiency code... cleared it for now... but i guess i'll need to get the resister... if my cel comes on again tonite i guess one of you guys can clear it for me again... kekekekek i'll see you guys all at uckk~~ and thanks for helping out~!! BAIC guys rulez~ kekeke :D

pio!pio! 06-10-2003 07:29 PM

missing a cat? or maybe one went bad..or maybe the o2 sensor went bad

r_master 06-11-2003 10:13 AM

sup david~~~ hehe i can't wait to see your car when you get up here for the bbq~~ i hear you did a lot of mods to your little FF car~~ hehehehe :D well ya i have no cat so.... it was about time i guess... i think i'll go get some resisters over the weekend...