i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Thanks guys for Having us (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/thanks-guys-having-us-26264/)

SlipNslide281 07-23-2003 07:33 AM

Thanks guys for Having us

It was great meeting you WRX guys. I had a great time. Your guys cars are pretty bad ass. Expecially the car with the exhaust out the side, that was sick. I would like to come out again if you guys don't mind a mustang around. :D

Sea Dragon Rex 07-23-2003 08:35 AM

You guys were cool. Gagan sure enjoyed the ride you took him on. He had a pretty big grin when he got out of the car.

SlipNslide281 07-23-2003 08:43 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sea Dragon Rex [/i]
[B]You guys were cool. Gagan sure enjoyed the ride you took him on. He had a pretty big grin when he got out of the car. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im glad he enjoyed the ride. I was running an offroad pipe and lost a bit of back preassure and it didn't feel as torqy as before. I was kind of embarrased. Im going to put some high flow cats in maybe this week and hopefully it will give me a little more low end tourqe.

GotBoost? 07-23-2003 10:58 AM

Thank you for coming out, I didnt really get to talk to you guys that much....(I came in the big truck), but you all seemed pretty cool to me. Not to mention, you guys had some very nice cars! I am not a Ford guy....but I can appreciate a nice car when I see one, reguardless of Make or Model....and I will admit....your mustangs were pretty damn good looking all shined up and lined up! Hope to see you guys out there more often!

-Ted

P.S. I was looking around the parking lot last night...and between all the WRX's, the 'Stangs, matrixs', and the 2 PT cruiser guys, that parking lot was lookin' like a car show! It made me proud to see everyone getting along and appreciating eachothers' pride and joy! Lets keep the good vibes going strong!

dorifto88 07-23-2003 11:05 AM

man i wish i went!!

View Askew 07-23-2003 11:09 AM

Yeah, it was cool to have you guys come out. The Stallions are a great group of guys. See ya next time. :)

SlipNslide281 07-23-2003 02:26 PM

Thanks guys for the complements. I will probly be out there next Tuesday as well. I already stopped up my exhaust with 2 cats so it wont be so loud the next time you see me. :D

Seraph 07-23-2003 02:31 PM

Thats the first time i've seen someone smiling about putting on MORE cats

SlipNslide281 07-23-2003 02:34 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seraph [/i]
[B]Thats the first time i've seen someone smiling about putting on MORE cats [/B][/QUOTE]

Well with the dual overhead cam the torque band is up high and with an offroad pipe it wouldn't snap my head back at all, just pull hard. With the cats the sound is gone but I get the neck snapping torque back. I need to take Joltdude for another ride and he will be able to tell you the differnce. Its a big difference. If you don't have a built up motor you will need some sort of backpreassure.