i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   StevenS Creek Subaru SUCKS!!!!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/stevens-creek-subaru-sucks-12136/)

GM6 03-11-2003 05:40 PM

StevenS Creek Subaru SUCKS!!!!!

Sorry I have to vent on this one. Well, in 2000 I purchased a RS at a fairly good price. Well 3 1/2 months ago I trade the car into the dealership to upgrade to a 03 wrx. The reason why I returned to them was because I purchased the Added Security Plan for $1500 which extended the dearlers warranty to 100k or 6years blah blah. So, I figured it would be a decent move(knowing everyone hates their guts+ myself) that way I would save some time on my refund check. The car was still under Manfactures Warranty and I am intitled to a refund per the SOA guidelines. So, I trade the car in and the Finance Manger at the time tells me that he will cancel my policy and forward the refund check to me. BIg smile on my face because I can add some things to the car to spurce it up. Well, I call back 2weeks later to find out if the dealership cancelled my policy. Well, they didn't so, I hounded the Finance Manger (Efrain Moreno) almost everyday to see if it was done. Pretty much gave me the smile and middle finger over the phone. The informantion he provided me caused spasms in my brain. This time I am getting upset and figured I would contact Subaru to find out what I need to do. They tell me that the dealership needs to cancel the policy. GREAT. Back to calling Efrain again. This time He gives me the same spasm. Tells me he took care of it! Yeah Right! So weeks pass and to find out it's still not cancelled. I am clutching my fingers around the phone again and call him back. This time I call and >>HE NO LONGERS WORKS THERE<< What the hell just happened. So, I contact the Client Service Rep (Kim) she doesn't know what's going on. She tells me to speak to the new guy who's name I can't pronouce or his name would be splattered on this letter. So, he tells me to Contact Subaru again this time writing a letter to cancel the policy. So, Ok I try that in the mean time I have jackass written on my forehead. So, another couple weeks pass and I contact Subaru to find out if they rec'vd my letter. The rep tells me that the dealership has to send in the documents to cance my policy.. WTF.. I told the rep the dealership told me to write a letter telling SOA to cancel it so I can get that long awaited refund. She says NO. Asks me whats the name of the dealership I tell her STEVENS SUCK CREEK SUBARU. She tells me she will take care of it and hangs up the phone. So, now weeks have passed no Check just HATE FOR STEVENS SUCK CREEK and not a soul in that place is trust worthy. Sorry had to vent.

BADWRX 03-11-2003 05:52 PM

Time to hire a Lawyer...if everyone that has issues with Stevens Creek Subaru sued them, then maybe you could force them to drastically change their ways, or to shut down (Best option).

They are ghey!

Andy

veloLexus 03-11-2003 07:08 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BADWRX [/i]
[B]Time to hire a Lawyer...if everyone that has issues with Stevens Creek Subaru sued them, then maybe you could force them to drastically change their ways, or to shut down (Best option).

They are ghey!

Andy [/B][/QUOTE]

A pleasant thought (Stevens Crack... I mean Creek going away) however I think they're like cockroaches.

GM6 03-12-2003 05:08 PM

Yes, They should stop selling cars

Now they are going to sell STI's what is this world coming toooooooooooooooo!