i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Stevens Creek Subaru or Capitol Subaru? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/stevens-creek-subaru-capitol-subaru-187949/)

Fendyman 07-12-2008 11:27 AM

Stevens Creek Subaru or Capitol Subaru?

My sister-in-law is buying a new Impreza 5 door hatchback. Checked all norcal dealers' inventory, & these 2 dealers (the closest) has the color & option she wants. Had good experience w/ Carlsen Subaru, but they don't have the car she wants. I heard about Stevens Creek Subaru bad reputation in the past. Don't know anything about Capitol Subaru. Which one should we check out? Thanks.

Btw, her 2003 Subaru Legacy L Special Edition silver wagon 90k miles w/ auto trans is for sale [URL="https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187938"]here[/URL].

Unit 91 07-12-2008 11:45 AM

I say Stevens Creek, but I'm biased.

The past is just that - passed.

darkonion 07-12-2008 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=Unit 91;2255483]I say Stevens Creek, but I'm biased.

The past is just that - passed.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I really hope you and the other new managers there can really turn around the place.

av98 07-12-2008 11:53 AM

Capitol Subaru FTW! :thumb:

Stevens Creek :nono:

Gibz 07-12-2008 12:35 PM

My husband and i got nothing but good service from stevens creek. Bought a few STi's from them with excellent deals! I have heard the bad from them but as for us its been good every visit. We been only dealing with them since nov 06 when we got our first 07 STi so i dont know really when it was all bad :/

04SubieWRX 07-12-2008 12:55 PM

Diablo Subaru:dance:

jazzml 07-12-2008 02:08 PM

Hey i work for Capitol Subaru and I am setting up a program where i-clubbers get a discounted rate when they come to Captiol Subaru because their trying to become the enthusiast dealer to go to

PikkaGTR 07-12-2008 05:02 PM

Capitol SUBY FTW

06STi 07-12-2008 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=04SubieWRX;2255535]Diablo Subaru:dance:[/QUOTE]

I'd never step foot in that place again. The sales guys are rude and parts guy is rude. They never stock anything. And their parts det in not open on saturday.

Stevens Creek is where I drive down to from Walnut Creek area. Sucks as I live less then 2 miles from diablo subaru. They are more of a mazda dealer anyways.

If I buy the MR it will be at Stevens Creek Mitsu. which also owns Stevens Creek Subaru

Spoolin415 07-12-2008 06:19 PM

I'd avoid Capitol. They enjoy wasting people's time, being vague and generally playing the typical bull**** dealership game. I'd never step foot in there again.

slimboiphat 07-12-2008 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=06STi;2255662]I'd never step foot in that place again. The sales guys are rude and parts guy is rude. They never stock anything. And their parts det in not open on saturday.

Stevens Creek is where I drive down to from Walnut Creek area. Sucks as I live less then 2 miles from diablo subaru. They are more of a mazda dealer anyways.

If I buy the MR it will be at Stevens Creek Mitsu. which also owns Stevens Creek Subaru[/QUOTE]

they also own capitol mitsu and orange county mitsu. i would check out southcoast mitsu for best mr selection and pricing.

wm07 07-12-2008 07:12 PM

I would avoid Stevens Creek too...

When my brother was buying his evo, he went to Stevens Creek Mitsu. and paid a deposit to order a car with the color/options that he wanted. Two weeks after, and they were not able to get what my brother wanted. My brother made multiple trips to the dealership to get his deposit back. Of course, excuses and excuses. Thank god he paid the deposit using American Express, so American Express took care of everything after a phone call. Since then, we always tell people to avoid Stevens Creek.

I know it was not Stevens Creek Subaru, but like many people already point out, Stevens Creek Mitsu. and Subaru have the same owner. So there you go...

brucelee 07-12-2008 07:13 PM

Capitol if you are going to buy a car.

Stevens Creek is cool for parts though.

xhengmanx 07-12-2008 07:59 PM

i work for stevens creek subaru. and they now have a new service dept manager, sales manager and parts dept manager. so most people wont let a grudge go even though its not even the same person that works there. the people who work there are cool and relaxed. but i wouldnt mind buying a car from stevens creek subaru.

Spoolin415 07-12-2008 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=slimboiphat;2255707]they also own capitol mitsu and orange county mitsu. i would check out southcoast mitsu for best mr selection and pricing.[/QUOTE]

+evlenteeeBilli0nx1000000mGzorZ1!!11

South Coast Subaru FTMFW