i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Stevens Creek Subaru is a **** Hole (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/stevens-creek-subaru-%2A%2A%2A%2A-hole-95183/)

Heavy Dan 04-07-2005 03:17 PM

Stevens Creek Subaru is a **** Hole

When I bought my car from SCS they didn't give me a front license plate. They told me they'd reimburse me to buy a new one... but now they won't. I just got a fixit ticket and have to take a day off work to get plates.
Although most all of you know this already... I just felt like reiterating that Stevens Creek Subaru is crap. I wish I didn't buy a warranty from them because I word never take my car to be fixed there.

They screw me over every time I deal with them... bastards....

MVWRX 04-07-2005 03:21 PM

We should make it part of the 'goals' of BAIC to make it so SCS gets 0 WRX+STi sales from now on. None. Let the soccer moms buy their outbacks there...but no more sales to educated car people. Then maybe (but probably not) they'd get the idea.

Heavy Dan 04-07-2005 03:32 PM

man i can't believe i got their 100k extended warranty... so dumb of me. There extended warranties are Stevens Creeek exclusive too. I hope that this poll reaches at least 100-0

Akira-R 04-07-2005 04:03 PM

You can return the extended warrenty and get refunded, although i remember someone going through hell to get their money back....someone please sticky that damn SCS sucks thread again!

WRXDad 04-07-2005 04:35 PM

Yeah they tried to scam me. The sales man tried to convince me that the Impreza and WRX are the same just a few mods here and there. Since they didn't have the color I wanted. I told them to reread their spec book and walked out of there after I showed them the middle finger. I hate liars! Hope they burn in H3ll!

WRXDad

wombatsauce 04-07-2005 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Akira-R]You can return the extended warrenty and get refunded, although i remember someone going through hell to get their money back....someone please sticky that damn SCS sucks thread again![/QUOTE]

Haha.. That was me, but it all worked out in the end. My issue was with Subaru Added Security tho. If you get it from a dealer, you need to get refunded from the dealer directly. I would see if you can take brucelee with you when you go to do that. ;)

MoDrift 04-07-2005 04:55 PM

Whenever I'm in that area and drive by I feel like it should be my civic duty to stop and warn the people I see at the dealership looking at cars.

wrexxy 04-07-2005 05:00 PM

yes you can get the extended warranty back...took a while but you'll get it back.

here's that thread: [url]https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57254[/url]

Froride1 04-07-2005 05:20 PM

Duh

A.V.E. 04-07-2005 05:43 PM

i went to SCS at first to just get a general idea of what car i wanted to get, but i am SOOOO glad i didnt buy my car from them.

-Ave

Lorry 04-07-2005 06:02 PM

I drove past them on my way from San Jose to Carlsen's parts dept. I wouldn't even trust that place to sell me oil filters. This crap reputation isn't restricted to SC Subaru. the Toyota guys are cowboys as well. Maybe its something in the water.

510kut 04-07-2005 06:46 PM

really they wont give you a front plate frame?... when I got mine from Santa Cruz it didnt come with plates but I just emailed them and they said I can stop by pretty much anytime and they'll have it for me.

But I was stuck with the added security (came with the car no choice :( ) your talking about like the "alarm system" right? How come theres a refund for it?

Heavy Dan 04-07-2005 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=510kut]really they wont give you a front plate frame?... when I got mine from Santa Cruz it didnt come with plates but I just emailed them and they said I can stop by pretty much anytime and they'll have it for me.

But I was stuck with the added security (came with the car no choice :( ) your talking about like the "alarm system" right? How come theres a refund for it?[/QUOTE]

they gave me the frame... just no front plate (i bought my car used)... not reallly a huge deal, but just more proof that they are pieces of ****... they gave me a bunch of unnecessary attitude on the phone too. ****ers.

Bunchies 04-07-2005 10:52 PM

they aren't nearly as bad as they were before. Wooowee did they stink a year or two ago.

510kut 04-08-2005 01:57 AM

ohhhhh ok i was wondering why they would get all stingy over a frame :P haha sorry i misunderstood.