So cannabis is now legal for recreational use in WA and CO...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
NO MOAR MCDONALDS?! HOW WILL I STUFF MY FAT PIE HOLE NOW?!?!! PANIC!!!!!!

Seriously, I could see it happening.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by brucelee

It's true. If fast food was taken away from the American people, they would freak out. It's so disgusting how DEPENDANT people are to it. I feel like I should keep using that word until its engraved into ignorant people's minds.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 2011 Spark Silver Sti 4DR
Originally Posted by zumnwrx

well im talking about smoking it as clearly most people in here are... and i do know all about creams lotions and rubs that use marijuana and its uses in this form.

should that form of use be legal ... yes it should, but smoking it? no sorry.
you do know op started this about cannabis in general right? not just smoking it. you just thought everyone was talking about smoking it. but since I mentioned smoking it, i'd actually prefer smoking weed than cigs. i'm not addicted to either. just saying

Sent from my i4s using i-Club
Old 11-07-2012, 07:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by DSav408
Haha if it was so bad I'm pretty sure our roots of our country wouldn't have been brought up by it. What's the original flag made of? And what kind of paper was our constitution written on?

Can you honestly say that the US brought back the lesser of the two "evils".

And I have a buddy who smoked everyday for three years, and recently decided to quit. Just like that. He stopped. It's sad that you think it's an addiction because weak minded Americans become DEPENDENT on anything. Not even a "drug" or alcohol. Take away McDonald's from some of you fat assess and see how quickly people start busting a nut over it.
point taken on the weak minded but its still a health issue that we have to face if we "legalize it" and your right about McDonalds but are we not talking about changing the fast food culture?

so why are we wanting to add marijuana?
Old 11-07-2012, 07:21 PM

point taken on the weak minded but its still a health issue that we have to face if we "legalize it" and your right about McDonalds but are we not talking about changing the fast food culture?

so why are we wanting to add marijuana?
It was an example. Am I not allowed to make examples in a debate? Haha.

And it has many more uses than smoking it.. Yes. We got off on a tangent. Haha.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by seckSti
you do know op started this about cannabis in general right? not just smoking it. you just thought everyone was talking about smoking it. but since I mentioned smoking it, i'd actually prefer smoking weed than cigs. i'm not addicted to either. just saying

Sent from my i4s using i-Club
only because brucelee is a smart little booger but most of the people that read and posted in here as well as those wanting to "legalize it" smoke it
Old 11-07-2012, 07:23 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Well the whole tax money thing goes out the window if you grow it yourself. I have no issue with recreational use but I would certainly prefer a lighter version of whats in the market nowadays. Not sure where I read it but THC levels in marijuana shot up from 3% back in the 80s to 25% now. Too potent for me since Ive always been a 1 hitter quitter.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 PM
VIP Member

It was an example. Am I not allowed to make examples in a debate? Haha.
no i understand it... re read it... it was a question with a assertion (of sorts haha
Old 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
nope we dont know the long terms effects on its use and thats my main problem with it. why should we legalize something we fully dont understand?

and please dont tell me you dont know anyone that can not stop smoking weed and is literally smoking himself retarded... if so good for you.
Well I do not know of anyone that cannot stop smoking weed and is literally smoking his/her self (stop being sexist) retarded. But I will not tell you that because you said the P word.

Cannabis a lone cannot make an individual subdue to a bottomless fall of addiction. There is always a cause behind the action, and that is psychological.

Why have a problem with cannabis as something one does not fully understand. What about salvia? Thats legal right? We surely do not fully understand that, every "trip" or experience under the influence can and has been known to differ.

At the end of the day, its not about if cannabis is bad or not....... No... its about the worlds super powers and how they can make money from it OR how it will take money from them, and then they will have to implement a new business strategy to compensate for a cannabis friendly society.

Haha if it was so bad I'm pretty sure our roots of our country wouldn't have been brought up by it. What's the original flag made of? And what kind of paper was our constitution written on?

Can you honestly say that the US brought back the lesser of the two "evils".

And I have a buddy who smoked everyday for three years, and recently decided to quit. Just like that. He stopped. It's sad that you think it's an addiction because weak minded Americans become DEPENDANT on anything. Not even a "drug" or alcohol. Take away McDonald's from some of you fat assess and see how quickly people start busting a nut over it.
Originally Posted by brucelee

Eric Cartman depicted that very nicely.

"South Park" Medicinal Fried Chicken (TV episode 2010) - IMDb
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Well I do not know of anyone that cannot stop smoking weed and is literally smoking his/her self (stop being sexist) retarded. But I will not tell you that because you said the P word.

Cannabis a lone cannot make an individual subdue to a bottomless fall of addiction. There is always a cause behind the action, and that is psychological.

Why have a problem with cannabis as something one does not fully understand. What about salvia? Thats legal right? We surely do not fully understand that, every "trip" or experience under the influence can and has been known to differ.

At the end of the day, its not about if cannabis is bad or not....... No... its about the worlds super powers and how they can make money from it OR how it will take money from them, and then they will have to implement a new business strategy to compensate for a cannabis friendly society.

Eric Cartman depicted that very nicely.

"South Park" Medicinal Fried Chicken (TV episode 2010) - IMDb

Now I want KFC... and mashed potatoes... and coleslaw.... and I haven't even smoked today yet >.> <.<
Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 PM

only because brucelee is a smart little booger but most of the people that read and posted in here as well as those wanting to "legalize it" smoke it
Haha don't discredit me please. I may not be as witty with my words and I'm actually not even a pothead. I just dislike when people who have little to no experience with it don't know or care to look up any history on it and assume its bad. Not everything we're told is true. Don't be a blind sheep, please.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
I don't smoke either but I think its a good idea to legalize it.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 PM
VIP Member

Haha don't discredit me please. I may not be as witty with my words and I'm actually not even a pothead. I just dislike when people who have little to no experience with it don't know or care to look up any history on it and assume its bad. Not everything we're told is true. Don't be a blind sheep, please.
sorry if it wasnt apparent to all that i was specifically talking about smoking it.

you say im a blind sheep but id have to say we all are "blind sheep" to its potential long term side affects when smoked habitually.

and back to my main ***** about it

here we are trying to change peoples eating habits by regulating and taxing fast food and soda but also contemplating legalizing marijuana.

am i the only one that see the absurdity in this?

Last edited by zumnwrx; 11-07-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:43 PM

sorry if it was apparent to all that i was specifically talking about smoking it.

you say im a blind sheep but id have to say we all are "blind sheep" to its potential long term side affects when smoked habitually.

and back to my main ***** about it

here we are trying to change peoples eating habits by regulating and taxing fast food and soda but also contemplating legalizing marijuana.

am i the only one that see the absurdity in this?
Maybe if people weren't so lethargic and lame (the actual meaning). Then we wouldn't have that issue. Maybe some people shouldn't have that extra soda.

I personally am not too hyped on controlling people's food intakes, it doesn't affect me.

Back to cannabis?
Old 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
What's absurd is the government telling me that I can't smoke something if I want to. You want your govt telling you what to do?

Quick Reply: So cannabis is now legal for recreational use in WA and CO...