Semi-Urgent: Good Honda/Acura Repair Shop?? (near SF & not in East or South Bay)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 05:42 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Question Semi-Urgent: Good Honda/Acura Repair Shop?? (near SF & not in East or South Bay)

Well, this has been a pretty bad week....aunt passed away a couple days ago & now I think my sis' beater Integra just blew its headgasket. I haven't seen the car yet, but she said it just started shooting out a bunch of white/grayish smoke from the tailpipe. Fortunately, she made it back to safe spot and didn't get stranded somewhere, but I guess the fun begin$ now.

Anyways, can any of you recommend a good shop (& contact person if you have one) near SF? I was going to use my friend's shop in Hayward, but I need a spot closer this time around because I'm going to be tied up w/family affairs for the next few weeks.

SSF, San Mateo, & the surrounding areas are cool, but I really don't want to go much further than that.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

CL

btw, I already called Kevin @ AutoHQ. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me, but the guy that answered the phone said they're pretty busy and wasn't sure when they could get to it.