i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Rip on the Lakers HERE (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/rip-lakers-here-7222/)

Steppin Razor 01-24-2003 07:51 PM

Rip on the Lakers HERE

Well, the Lakers are in the process of getting destroyed by the Nets. Rick Fox just proved once again how much of a little girl he is by flopping and allowing Jason Kidd to go right through him. What a female. :D

Steppin Razor 01-24-2003 09:12 PM

Is this a girls high school basketball game? They're not gonna get to 60 pts by the end of the 3rd quarter. And this game isn't anywhere close to being a defensive battle. It's a "who can shoot worse" battle.

MattGSR 01-25-2003 03:38 AM

GO WARRIORS!!

yeah but the WARRIORS just beat this two teams back to back nights!!! ahahaha
who would've thought THE WARRIROS!!

suby_dude 01-25-2003 10:10 AM

ya ya ya

you're just pissed because the Clippers are the ugly, fat, zit faced stanky step-sister of the gorgeous LAKERS!

3 rings baby.... IN a row!

clippers... the worse franchise in all of sports!

they can't even get their own HOME court... they have to borrow the Lakers!

Steppin Razor 01-25-2003 11:59 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by suby_dude [/i]
[B]ya ya ya

you're just pissed because the Clippers are the ugly, fat, zit faced stanky step-sister of the gorgeous LAKERS!

3 rings baby.... IN a row!

clippers... the worse franchise in all of sports!

they can't even get their own HOME court... they have to borrow the Lakers! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh you mean the Clippers let the lakers play at Staples. The Lakers don't exactly have a great record against the clips at their "home." :D

oh yeah and too bad the crappy ass lakers aren't even going to MAKE the playoffs this year. it's called defense and they have no clue what it is.

suby_dude 01-25-2003 12:02 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Steppin Razor [/i]
[B]Oh you mean the Clippers let the lakers play at Staples. The Lakers don't exactly have a great record against the clips at their "home." :D

oh yeah and too bad the crappy ass lakers aren't even going to MAKE the playoffs this year. it's called defense and they have no clue what it is. [/B][/QUOTE]

ya its call CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS... and the clips have NO CLUE what that is!

Steppin Razor 01-25-2003 02:54 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by suby_dude [/i]
[B]ya its call CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS... and the clips have NO CLUE what that is! [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah and the lakers certainly won't be receiving any this year :D

josh 01-25-2003 08:55 PM

hey

i hate the lakers.

they are from socal. therefore, they suck.

josh

Steppin Razor 01-25-2003 09:14 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by josh [/i]
[B]hey

i hate the lakers.

they are from socal. therefore, they suck.

josh [/B][/QUOTE]

there is a fault in your logic

the clippers are from socal and the rule.

they may be the one exception to the rule though

oh and josh are you gonna paypal me or what?!?!?

DeliciouSpeed 01-26-2003 04:58 AM

I guess that means I suck to. These are the comments that make it hard to like nor cal and it's inhabitants.

Steppin Razor 01-26-2003 08:50 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeliciouSpeed [/i]
[B]I guess that means I suck to. These are the comments that make it hard to like nor cal and it's inhabitants. [/B][/QUOTE]

come on man, you would have to be pretty retarted to honestly think EVERYTHING from socal sucks. what most people don't like is the whole "hollywood" fakeness and attitude. there are few things i dislike more than that and i'm sure that's what josh was referring to as well.

and what the hell are you doing up at 5 in the morning??!?!?

joe 01-26-2003 10:46 AM

^

The Clippers SUCK and the Lakers rule! Like I told you guys yesterday, they will win it all from the 8th seed in the playoffs :)

~joe

Steppin Razor 01-26-2003 08:15 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by joe [/i]
[B]^

The Clippers SUCK and the Lakers rule! Like I told you guys yesterday, they will win it all from the 8th seed in the playoffs :)

~joe [/B][/QUOTE]

joe how many times do i have to tell you? if you don't make it to the playoffs, you can't win the ring.

Hobosexual 04-26-2014 02:13 PM

Are we still allowed to rip on the Lakers?

Overbear 04-26-2014 05:51 PM

LOL old post is old...

but then again, its basketball, its the short bus of sports. No skill, no talent, just a bunch of dumb ass idiots running up and down a court.

Almost as much fun as watching a baseball game...