Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version!

Old 08-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
Old 08-12-2010, 07:23 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by c32c7
LULZ. If you're going to use fancy words while trying to sound smart when you insult someone, at least spell the word correctly. Who's the plebeian now?!?
dammit! thats what i get for iphone posting.

i should have used troglodyte, i know how to spell it because its in my medical records so many times
Old 08-12-2010, 08:20 AM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
oh da hello

nice seat
w'sup breh
Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 AM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
Originally Posted by WRrex
Whats funny is that she's the one getting all mad and bent out of shape over a joke..

Seems she decided to edit out the second photo that was originally in her post. A semi "up skirt" pic. Wonder if her bf would like that for the world to see...
**** off, the picture was originally a lot smaller and it didn't look like that.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Unless you're a noob to teh interwebs, anyone should know that this is what happens when a girl posts a picture of themselves on a forum full of GUYS. This is what GUYS do, they make crude jokes and say a buncha ****. Why get all bent out of shape? Lol, sadly, I learned this lesson a few years ago...hence why I haven't posted in this thread. If a girl is gonna post her picture, this behavior is expected. Laugh about it and move on, no point arguing on the internet!!!

Last edited by PenguinPrincess; 08-12-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
Unless you're a noob to teh interwebs, anyone should know that this is what happens when a girl posts a picture of themselves on a forum full of GUYS. This is what GUYS do, they make crude jokes and say a buncha ****. Why get all bent out of shape? Lol, sadly, I learned this lesson a few years ago...hence why I haven't posted in this thread. If a girl is gonna post her picture, this behavior is expected. Laugh about it and move on, no point arguing on the internet!!!
This is true for men too !! this is why i did not post pics of my sexy *** in this thread ! ! Totally got stalked because of the '09 version of this thread

Last edited by Shagon Wagon; 08-12-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:16 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
This is true for men too !! this is why i did not post pics of my sexy *** in this thread ! ! Totally got stalked because of the '09 version of this thread
sorry bout that btw
Old 08-12-2010, 09:16 AM

This is true for men too !! this is why i did not post pics of my sexy *** in this thread ! ! Totally got stalked because of the 09" version of this thread
DAMNIT! You saw me in the bushes with my night vision goggles? CAUGHT!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
+1. These chicks are crazy on this forum. Mad stalkers... "Yes I have tools, no I don't want to see what's under the hood."
Old 08-12-2010, 09:18 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
LoL!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:21 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Originally Posted by irrational x
sorry bout that btw
its ok... we've moved on ... water under the bridge

Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
DAMNIT! You saw me in the bushes with my night vision goggles? CAUGHT!!!
>_< aye ya ! WTF !? i didnt even know about you ! add another to the list !

Originally Posted by ipozestu
+1. These chicks are crazy on this forum. Mad stalkers... "Yes I have tools, no I don't want to see what's under the hood."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! omg hahahahaha
Old 08-12-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by ipozestu
+1. These chicks are crazy on this forum. Mad stalkers...

Originally Posted by DirtSandSnowMud
LoL!
back off!

Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 AM

i know right.. sorry for stalking you and making sexual references.. i i i.. i just couldnt help myself.. your car was just tooo sexy... i knew you were the one when i saw your bad*ss wagon.. JK!

but in all seriousness.. guys are guys. many of them dont mean any harm. i mean, after all wrxgirl, if you're comfortable enough to pose in a bathing suit/bikini, w/e those things are called, in front of your car and have it be featured on a calendar with whom the viewers are mainly men who probably think the same way as here on the forums, then why take what they say to heart? as a woman, you should already know guys are gonna think and act a certain way when you put yourself out there. (like what penguinprincess stated) They just find you attractive.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:33 AM

By making rude comments back/pming them/having your bf step in, making threats etc.. doesnt help. They arent gonna lose sleep over this subject matter, so just think of it this way.. if you dont want them to talk that way, just dont post up pics or just ignore them. it works wonders for you if you just walk away from the situation. but honestly none of them mean any harm. 90% of my friends are guys from i-club and im cool with them all..
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
i know right.. sorry for stalking you and making sexual references.. i i i.. i just couldnt help myself.. your car was just tooo sexy... i knew you were the one when i saw your bad*ss wagon.. JK!
wanna borrow my night vision goggles?

but in all seriousness.. guys are guys. many of them dont mean any harm. i mean, after all wrxgirl, if you're comfortable enough to pose in a bathing suit/bikini, w/e those things are called, in front of your car and have it be featured on a calendar with whom the viewers are mainly men who probably think the same way as here on the forums, then why take what they say to heart? as a woman, you should already know guys are gonna think and act a certain way when you put yourself out there. (like what penguinprincess stated) They just find you attractive.
By making rude comments back/pming them/having your bf step in, making threats etc.. doesnt help. They arent gonna lose sleep over this subject matter, so just think of it this way.. if you dont want them to talk that way, just dont post up pics or just ignore them. it works wonders for you if you just walk away from the situation. but honestly none of them mean any harm. 90% of my friends are guys from i-club and im cool with them all..
yes ma'am!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post a picture of yourself, the ongoing version!