5.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Poll on BAIC OT. Everyone please vote!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by sigma pi
the only problem i have is when we have two different discussions like the new AE86 in the car lounge and another one in a regional forum

and the tech not in the right forum so if some one needs help and they search in the correct forum nothing is there
yup. need to start moving that stuff.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:17 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
yup. need to start moving that stuff.
then get to work.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
LOL not a democracy my ****ing ***... get all **** with us and see how well that turns out... why do you think the BAIC section of NASIOC is empty.... seriously you power tripping moderators are getting old fast... I have no problem going else where... you need US, we don't need you.. the vendors are here for US not you... so get your head out of your ***
Old 08-02-2007, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
LOL not a democracy my ****ing ***... get all **** with us and see how well that turns out... why do you think the BAIC section of NASIOC is empty.... seriously you power tripping moderators are getting old fast... I have no problem going else where... you need US, we don't need you.. the vendors are here for US not you... so get your head out of your ***
:claps:
Old 08-02-2007, 12:30 PM
mot
Likes The Color Purple

Car Info: plug-in prius
Can I please get my Xing Lao Lao thread back to BAIC?
Old 08-02-2007, 12:40 PM
pwn

Car Info: 09 STi, 10 Cayman S
For once I agree with GT35 :RockOn - not mine: . We are honestly, almost like customers to the forum. With out us, no one would buy ad space and again all the vendors wouldn't be here.

XING LAO LAO!

Last edited by pwn; 08-02-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: xing lao lao!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
so putting threads where they are suppose to go is being ****?
Old 08-02-2007, 01:39 PM

so putting threads where they are suppose to go is being ****?
Not at all.

I am sure if you guys just started moving technical and relevant stuff the where it belonged without telling anyone how it should be things would have went down a lot different in regard to a lot of members reactions.

I am also pretty sure people would have started to post stuff in the proper sections if things were done in the above manner.

The site is appreciated by me and I appreciate the staff doing the hard work as well as the admins. I admined and moderated a very active RC board for over 4 years. It takes a lot of behind the scenes work to make a site of this caliber.

I am 100% sure that it is not the message but the delivery.

peace, lub, and chicken grease.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:02 PM
9 to 5 mod

OH ok i had no clue whats going on in BAIC im just here to fight with zoeb and spam my sig haha. I just ran across this one and didnt get it. so the problem is the mods move it with out saying why and that left a bad taste in the mouth? they are comming off nazish?
yeah i dont touch stuff in this thread (unless they ripped of so cals idea haha)

RCtech.net ???

im on that one hehheheheh
Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
First of all, I believe most members, admin, staffs are all great guys. I've been to local meets with the 'xing lao lao' and I am pretty sure they are harmless creatures. Ever since I’ve become a vendor on i-club, all the staffs and admins have been great and extremely helpful, even after the new management. I've also been a member since impreza-rs.com time to see how i-club has evolved throughout the years.

But like GT35 STI said, vendors like me are here because of the people not the club. NASIC is bigger, I believe, but BAIC is empty. RS25 is nicer, but BAIC is empty there as well. I am a small time local vendor that only conducts business over the weekend and after hour. If this group of people goes to somewhere else, I would have no choice but to follow the people.

I understand staffs/admins have to maintain and organize the forums. But to complicate things (more sub forums) to make things simpler (organized) might not be the way to go. I do agree with moving threads like meets, techs, politics, trolls, unnecessary bashing, etc related to their appropriate forums. I think I see more of those threads than the xing lao lao threads. As of today, I still don’t fully understand xing lao lao myself. But at lease those threads are for people in BAIC, xing lao lao doesn’t come to my house, SPAM my inbox with Xiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, or most important of all, force me to click on those threads. Most of the folks I’ve encountered at i-club are very nice folks, even zoeb. I also believe if you see something off, just PM the guy NICELY, ask him/her to calm down a bit with whatever is going on, he/she would. People like to be asked not told, that’s what I believe.

Oh what do I know… I am just a midget vendor here…

the vendors are here for US not you... so get your head out of your ***
Old 08-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
okay, socal SUCK!!
yeah i dont touch stuff in this thread (unless they ripped of so cals idea haha)
Old 08-02-2007, 02:09 PM

OH ok i had no clue whats going on in BAIC im just here to fight with zoeb and spam my sig haha. I just ran across this one and didnt get it. so the problem is the mods move it with out saying why and that left a bad taste in the mouth? they are comming off nazish?

RCtech.net ???

im on that one hehheheheh

You still have it wrong. If they would have moved threads I am sure no one would have cared, technical and relevant ones. It's moving the Lao Lao stuff and creating an OT that most had issue with.

Nice sig.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
just make the OT sub-forum despite the vote and let the OT continue on there.

pls bring back the xing lao lao thread to BAIC:OT please!!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:21 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by StupidDent
okay, socal SUCK!!
bah wasting my time here in the nor cal forums hahahaha

Originally Posted by STiYLIN
You still have it wrong. If they would have moved threads I am sure no one would have cared, technical and relevant ones. It's moving the Lao Lao stuff and creating an OT that most had issue with.

Nice sig.
thanks for explaining it

thanks we are trying to chop him haha
is it rctech.net?
Old 08-02-2007, 02:30 PM

bah wasting my time here in the nor cal forums hahahaha

thanks for explaining it

thanks we are trying to chop him haha
is it rctech.net?
www.rcnitrotalk.com

Quick Reply: Poll on BAIC OT. Everyone please vote!