Official: Bay Area Subaru Meet 2016: Sept 18

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 09:35 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by Evilo6rex
So there is going to be a second thread about the car show for trophy's or is that out
They will make one.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:20 PM

Car Info: 2001 Subaru Forester
Ray, I won't make it out this year, but i was wondering if shipping will be available for shirts and hoodies.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:53 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by zamorajoel
Ray, I won't make it out this year, but i was wondering if shipping will be available for shirts and hoodies.
More than likely for a chosen few. Yes. But I'm trying to get an expanded team together for swag.

Quite honestly, I fuct up last year and between me and the vendor having a family emergency and delivering hats late things went a little crazy last year. With one person it's quite honestly gotten to the point where I'm embarrassed and not sure how to handle fixing him not getting his hat. He's a great dude and I don't like having that relationship disrupted by this. I'm considering dropping it in the mail with a bunch of other stuff and a book of matches in case he wants to set it on fire.

So those decisions will come when that team is put together.

I do not want a repeat of last year. I want everyone getting what they ordered... on time.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 2001 Subaru Forester
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
More than likely for a chosen few. Yes. But I'm trying to get an expanded team together for swag.

Quite honestly, I fuct up last year and between me and the vendor having a family emergency and delivering hats late things went a little crazy last year. With one person it's quite honestly gotten to the point where I'm embarrassed and not sure how to handle fixing him not getting his hat. He's a great dude and I don't like having that relationship disrupted by this. I'm considering dropping it in the mail with a bunch of other stuff and a book of matches in case he wants to set it on fire.

So those decisions will come when that team is put together.

I do not want a repeat of last year. I want everyone getting what they ordered... on time.
Yeah, totally understandable. Hopefully you'll get a team together to help you with this. Anyhow, my daughter might attend BAM this year since she just bought her first bugeye. If she does, I will purchase a couple shirts and hoodie that she can pick up for me.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:18 PM
General Pimpin'

GST Motorsports has confirmed they will be onsite. With their rig. Which means bcuzracecar. Rumor has it they're going to drag some other vendors with them.

I'll update soon. I'm shaking the tree again right now to see what other confirmations I can get.

Raffle should be good again this year because Mike at GST is a beast and very generous as are all of our on and off-site vendors. We're very lucky to have the support we have. This is as grassroots as it gets. All volunteers. No profit. All charity. All love. Food. Car shows. Vendors. Huge raffle. The most laid back, family friendly auto event you've ever been too. We're proud of what our community has built.

See you guys in a less than 2 months.

Shirt design coming with pre-order in about a week. You'll have 2 maybe 3 weeks to pre-order so DO NOT lag. You see the thread... pay. Or be ready to not get anything.

If what I'm working on finishes up as good as I think it will. We'll have another quality design to wear and this one won't be as tied to a year as the last couple... so longevity.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:57 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Ray, let me know when you are in the area. The Mexican gave me something for you but it was kind of not exactly pristine. OK a little jacked up...so I have something better for you. AND a Dremel lol.

You can put me on the swag team. I just received a bunch of stuff from the Ambassador deal that I'll be putting in the raffle too (or maybe for volunteers).

Last edited by 04GG; 07-27-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:08 PM
General Pimpin'

awesome.

swag team is going to be you me and jamison. I'd like to meet up at some point. I really want to smooth it out. I don't like people not getting what they order when they order it so I want to try and figure out if we can fix any hickups.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Made some updates to the vendor information. They're starting to add up.

I've got 1 more interested in a shirt logo and raffle contributions. 3 more possibles. Waiting on many many more.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX Wagon
prepay money and info sent!
Old 08-23-2016, 01:04 PM
General Pimpin'

Shirt pre-order thread should be up any day now and will only be live for a few days so if you see it... order immediately.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
It's still BAM. Suppose I could just say BAY AREA MEET... but you know...
Our
Regional
Bay
Area
Subaru
Meet

ORBASM!!

No?

Just found out I am no longer doing on-call duties and have the weekend free. Will be there early to help set up. Just need to figure out what car to bring. Paying ASAP.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:38 PM

Car Info: '11 GV WRX, '12 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, '19 Kawi Z400
Originally Posted by 04GG
Ray, let me know when you are in the area. The Mexican gave me something for you but it was kind of not exactly pristine. OK a little jacked up...so I have something better for you. AND a Dremel lol.

You can put me on the swag team. I just received a bunch of stuff from the Ambassador deal that I'll be putting in the raffle too (or maybe for volunteers).
I also have some saved up Ambassador swag for raffle or volunteer raffle !
Old 08-23-2016, 06:22 PM
The Good Wife

Car Info: 2010 Subaru WRX
The Moist Caravan err. Sacramento Caravan info has been posted. https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacram...aravan-268530/
Old 08-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Team Moist will be there as a vendor again
Old 08-24-2016, 06:55 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
For anyone interested, we will have two styles of Moist Shades on hand, you can also pre-purchase them and we can deliver to BAM.

They come in with either a black or blue lens, the arms are made out of walnut wood.
$30 picked up or $38 shipped anywhere in the US.

If you have any questions, or want to order, either PM me or shoot me an email to: chicken@teammoist.com

Name:  w00d_zpsoykobbmk.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  117.3 KB

http://teammoist.bigcartel.com
https://www.instagram.com/teammoistofficial/
https://www.facebook.com/TeamMoistOfficial/

Quick Reply: Official: Bay Area Subaru Meet 2016: Sept 18