Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 09:02 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Seattle hasn't been all that good. This is a perfect time for the niners to catch them and beat them.

If they can only put up 6 points on them they've got a serious problem.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Seattle hasn't been all that good. This is a perfect time for the niners to catch them and beat them.

If they can only put up 6 points on them they've got a serious problem.

In 3 of the last 5 games, we haven't been able to put up more than 7 points on them.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:07 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Eh, Niners had 2 good games, time to come back down to reality. 6-9pts. All FG.

Seattle hasn't been able to close their last couple of games. Tonight they close.

Long time Niner fan, but no faith when looking at the team. They're supposed to lose this season, it's a rebuild yearS to come.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:13 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
To be fair to seattle, outside of the near win at home against detroit, they've lost to a handful of good teams. We have a lot of issues would not surprise me if seattle shows up and keeps us down.

I want to have Kap have a big game and seattle has had issues with big plays through the air. The big thing is if we can keep seattle at bay at the line. They haven't been amazing getting sacks (13 I think on the season) but the talent is there
Old 10-22-2015, 05:16 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Niners are going to play Hyde with a stress fracture in his foot!!!!

Old 10-22-2015, 05:45 PM

Play by play, or fail by fail.

-Kap missed Bush on the opening drive on 3rd down. First mishap, then Seattle drops the Lynch mode. So far, everything has gone as expected.

-3 and out.
-Took a sack and went backward. Kap not challenging LB on Boldin.
-Taking sacks, doesn't know how to throw the ball away.
-No shots vs LBs
-Trash, complete trashy play by Kaepernick first half.

Last edited by iLoqin; 10-22-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:49 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Niners are going to play Hyde with a stress fracture in his foot!!!!

Damn that is stupid but expected in the big time $$$NFL.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Damn that is stupid but expected in the big time $$$NFL.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san...e41079591.html

He's way too valuable to risk, irresponsible
Old 10-22-2015, 09:28 PM

Terrible game, but expected. Nothing really surprising. Seahawks played against better competition and they were pretty close all the games, Niners success? Against Minnesota, Ravens.

Niners had 142 total yards.
61 rush yards, 81 pass yards.

Did totally nothing and it was kinda foreshadowed with the fail pass to Bush in the beginning of the game.

He missed a lot of passes and had terrible protection and pocket presence. Crappy out route throws. I feel like Kaepernick's demeanor was just off. The team gave up, at least the offensive side of the ball. 3pts on home turf, more punts (9) than first downs (8). Should have just not shown up.

Fun to watch the stadium with more empty seats than not. Good job Yorks.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:33 PM

Nothing to see here. We suck all around. Not one good thing to say about this game other than the fact that I made good money betting on the Shecawks.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:39 AM
General Pimpin'

If a dude has a busted foot and you're not gonna use him... let him have the extra week off before the bye. That was retarded as hell. They could have give him nearly 3 weeks to heal and had him miss 1 game.

CK played terrible. One of the worst QB's in the NFL. I stand by that.

He had a chance at over $100m. All he had to do was work on his football IQ. Apparently he didn't do that. Release doesn't do anything for you when your not accurate and you have zero field vision. So many of those passes were so freaking far off. Terrible.

Best player on offense had a broken foot. How sad is that.

Side note... I think Boldin is done. I think T.O. could be moving better out there right now than he is.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:39 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
We are playing hurt players. Seems unnecessary. Should have cut our losses and sat boldin, hyde. Kept Hayne activated, brought in Jerome Simpson. Nothing to lose might as well keep the good guys healthy.

Well to Kaepernick's credit he never had time to throw. And there were times when he could have got some guys short. But those won't keep the offense rolling too much.
You see the coverage down the field? It seemed like no one could ever get open. He kept sailing passes because it's better than a sack or interception. Bad protection up front, seahawks had good secondary play.

**** game. Nice to see vernon davis make a few catches though
Old 10-23-2015, 01:54 PM

Boldins been done for a while now. He won't gain separation but he's physical with sure hands majority of the time. He needs a QB that can give him a chance at the ball. Kaps passes were sailing 5 feet over his head.

Why was Devey in again over Tiller. Right side of that OL is a turnstile and causes a snowball effect. I know Hyde wants to be out there but there is no reason to play him. Let him rest up and let Kap continue to dig his own grave for the rest of the season.

The coaching staff also needs a swift kick in the ***. Anyone know what was the point of running Reggie Bush with 30 secs on the clock, only to then not call TO and head to the locker room anyway? That one play pretty much sums up our season. Coaches have no idea what the **** they're doing. They fail to gameplan for the team they're playing and try to run Madden plays out there. There is just a giant cluster**** of problems and it starts with the coaches, then the OL, then Kap and the rest of the team.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:56 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Looks like Bethea is placed on IR

Source: 49ers place Bethea on IR, activate Simpson | CSN Bay Area
Old 10-23-2015, 03:03 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Boldins been done for a while now. He won't gain separation but he's physical with sure hands majority of the time. He needs a QB that can give him a chance at the ball. Kaps passes were sailing 5 feet over his head.

Why was Devey in again over Tiller. Right side of that OL is a turnstile and causes a snowball effect. I know Hyde wants to be out there but there is no reason to play him. Let him rest up and let Kap continue to dig his own grave for the rest of the season.

The coaching staff also needs a swift kick in the ***. Anyone know what was the point of running Reggie Bush with 30 secs on the clock, only to then not call TO and head to the locker room anyway? That one play pretty much sums up our season. Coaches have no idea what the **** they're doing. They fail to gameplan for the team they're playing and try to run Madden plays out there. There is just a giant cluster**** of problems and it starts with the coaches, then the OL, then Kap and the rest of the team.
I still can't figure out why they brought Bush in in the first place. CK7 has zero ability to check down to his RB's. He's got a couple really good guys but refuses to use him. And then you have an RB with a jacked up foot that could use some healing going in to a bye week. A smart coach would have seen that the game was out of hand and they weren't going to run... put Hyde on the bench and run Bush the rest of the game. Or just not run Hyde at all.

The organization is so screwed right now it's no wonder everyone quit.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2015/2016 Season