Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 03:03 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Agree with the 5th round as too early i got him in the 6th in a couple leagues after the guys above except for Djax. I also passed on Wallace in all leagues since to me he is a fantasy werewolf comes out and goes bananas as often as a full moon it seems.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:30 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by ruehl
Agree with the 5th round as too early i got him in the 6th in a couple leagues after the guys above except for Djax. I also passed on Wallace in all leagues since to me he is a fantasy werewolf comes out and goes bananas as often as a full moon it seems.
6 is as high as I'd even think about it and it would depend on what was left on the board and how thin I went at WR in the first 5 rounds. LOL!

I have Wallace on one team and he'll maybe start 1 or 2 games for me. He's more of an injury fill guy. Frustrating dude to own. I like the werewolf thing. LOL!

Seems the only true guarantee at WR right now is Megatron. He might be the most important player in FF right now. He and A.P.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:37 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I guess its all perception then. I went and looked and you're right Amendola for the career is 67% and Welker is 71%. Count me in as buying into the hype and making a ****ty pick.

I let the playoff drops that Welker had effect my opinion of him too much. So did the Pats I guess.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:49 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
I guess its all perception then. I went and looked and you're right Amendola for the career is 67% and Welker is 71%. Count me in as buying into the hype and making a ****ty pick.

I let the playoff drops that Welker had effect my opinion of him too much. So did the Pats I guess.
I think it was a combination of the drops and his age/dollar and the recent injury. I think given his age they see him on the down side of his career and they bought in to Amendola's potential. We'll see if they end up right. It's still way too early to tell. But so far it's not looking good.

Welker is on the down side but he's got a few more good years left in him. He's on the PERFECT team for this phase of his career. He can play a few years there and retire healthy and a first ballot hall of famer with another super bowl ring on his finger.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I think it was a combination of the drops and his age/dollar and the recent injury. I think given his age they see him on the down side of his career and they bought in to Amendola's potential. We'll see if they end up right. It's still way too early to tell. But so far it's not looking good.

Welker is on the down side but he's got a few more good years left in him. He's on the PERFECT team for this phase of his career. He can play a few years there and retire healthy and a first ballot hall of famer with another super bowl ring on his finger.

Dat playoff choke gene
Old 09-18-2013, 03:47 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Block buster trade. Colts give up 2014 first round draft pick for Trent Richardson.

Colts trade 2014 1st-round pick to Browns for Trent Richardson - NFL.com
Old 09-18-2013, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Block buster trade. Colts give up 2014 first round draft pick for Trent Richardson.

Colts trade 2014 1st-round pick to Browns for Trent Richardson - NFL.com
Lol what? Browns are such a retarded organization.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:55 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
Lol what? Browns are such a retarded organization.
Yeah and Gagan beat me to McGahee by like 2 minutes. I was adding him in my other league. I go to get him in ours and I go...wtf... where'd he go. Damned Gagan. I need RB depth bad.

But side note... browns are clearly shutting it down for the season. They want that No.1 pick.

They're gonna go for Teddy Bridgewater. And now with this second no.1 pick... which will be at the bottom of the first round they can also pick up someone like C.J. Mosley.

THen in the second round they can probably snag either Seastrunk or Ka'Deem Carey. Hell they could probably go with another defensive player here and hope that someone like Wilder or Gordon is available in the 3rd.

THey'd have the QB slot fixed. A def starter. And they'd have an RB that they can develop behind McGahee has he's probably good for one more year of shared duty. Or they could even try and get Toby Gerhart. He's gonna want out of the Vikings organization soon.

The browns have proven that they are a terrible organization at the moment. They are run as poor as any athletic business in the country in any sport. They take things way to personally. They have proven to be an issue for player relations for quite some time. THe destroyed a perfectly good RB by killing his confidence and will to play. They've made hopeful QB's want to crawl in to a whole. And now they're jumping ship on an RB with a huge future that had a great rookie season and his only issue this season is that he's been under used and he's still getting healthy.

Richardson just made Indy very very dangerous. The texans are still going to be hard to get by but this gives them a very good chance at doing it. And it gives them a pretty damned good young core of players.

Luck
Richardson
DHB
Hilton
Brazil
D. Allen and Fleener are both second year TE's that look pretty solid

Bradshaw is probably gonna become trade bate now as Donald Brown is a capable back up and they have another rookie who isn't terrible in Williams.

They are probably the youngest team with the highest quality in the NFL right now. As these guys grow together they are gonna be a monster organization.

NE is fading. Ravens are fading. It's really just the Texans and Broncos in their way in the AFC right now.

Cinci is improving. Dophins are at least trying. They're maybe 2 players for being really good.

Oakland is still rebuilding but it looks like they have someone with a brain running it but they have some HUGE decisions to make in this draft.

So... Indy.... just got better... now.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
:-p
Old 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM

Car Info: '11 STI
i should have started Newton, not that it matters though haha
Old 09-24-2013, 10:21 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
:-p
Poor Justin's got no luck man. Posted the second best score of the week and still lost.

But next week he's got me with no Aaron Rodgers so he's got a good shot at beating me and pushing me way down.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Yea I can't catch a break. Stark's gets injured, houstons d no showed. Still posted a high score and still lose. This is when I get mad I put money in.

Oh and posting this from 30,000 feet. Free wifi FTW thanks to my dad.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:57 PM

lol @ the Browns beating Vikings and killing the last leg of my parlay costing me $400 payout. **** that organization.

Football this weekend was pretty brutal. My team sucked, my bets sucked but I somehow pulled off a win without Vernon on fantasy and then Peyton hit the 1st half over and 2nd half over. What an up and down weekend.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:36 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Ray I sent you a trade offer! I think i noticed somewhere else you might want depth.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:37 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ruehl
Ray I sent you a trade offer! I think i noticed somewhere else you might want depth.
Did you even click on the evaluate trade button?

I don't really follow those because projections change and guys go up and down....

but when it says about 121 points in your favor and over 80 points negative on my side... I'm thinking that trade isn't gonna happen.

Only one player on that trade I'd even consider taking on my team.

Good try though.

Quick Reply: Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League