Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 01:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
I apologize. I should've let it go and not gone off on you. I didn't appreciate you calling us simple minded and I'll leave it at that. Between my CC having a 4 figure fraud charge on it and getting my $500 phone stolen yesterday, I wasn't in the right state of mind and probably should've stayed off the forums.
Just out of curiousity... where did they spend it?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:17 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Just out of curiousity... where did they spend it?
Spain. The charge was at a boutique according to the BoA rep.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Spain. The charge was at a boutique according to the BoA rep.
Oh damn. I was curious but I had mine snagged recently. They went nuts at Target, Nike and some other clothes store.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:27 PM

Oh damn. I was curious but I had mine snagged recently. They went nuts at Target, Nike and some other clothes store.
Funny thing is I had my BoA debit card number changed 2 weeks ago after reading about it happening to someone else on another forum. I know I've used my debit card in all sorts of places so I wanted to be safe.

Originally Posted by jbo0gy
Sorry to hear that.
It happens. It was a day I'd rather forget. I know BoA will take care of the CC but the phone thing really pisses me off. Its a Verizon only Commando 4G phone and the resale market on those is probably non existent so stealing it is pointless.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:13 PM
General Pimpin'

Funny thing is I had my BoA debit card number changed 2 weeks ago after reading about it happening to someone else on another forum. I know I've used my debit card in all sorts of places so I wanted to be safe.

It happens. It was a day I'd rather forget. I know BoA will take care of the CC but the phone thing really pisses me off. Its a Verizon only Commando 4G phone and the resale market on those is probably non existent so stealing it is pointless.
Could have been worse. Could have texted questionable video to your entire phone book.

just saying.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Car Info: 2010 Sti
I had an unkown charge from an airline company in Korea. My CC knew it was a fraud and took care of it. That's one of the pluses with CC over debt cards.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Could have been worse. Could have texted questionable video to your entire phone book.

just saying.

Never gonna live that one down. Everytime a video goes out from you, people are gonna question whether they should view it.
Old 11-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn

Never gonna live that one down. Everytime a video goes out from you, people are gonna question whether they should view it.

Never lose the phone again... please... ever...
Old 11-04-2013, 05:42 PM

just saying.
Is that what happened to you before? Luckily I didn't have this phone long enough to take questionable pics/videos with it. I barely had it a month.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver

Getting all bent and calling someone simple minded is classless and out of line. Calling they're girl who is not here to defend herself simple minded is even worse.

Defend your trade. That's fine. But don't be a dick to the lady.
I wasn't angry my trade offers were rejected, most offers are. I just defended my offers surrounding my QBs and made the point that there is a clear way to share your opinion when rejecting an offer and that if you are incapable of that you are a simpleton. It's like being pissed you get spam emails but never unsubscribing. I really don't see how this is classless or out of line when people go nuclear for no reason all the time.

Also I thought everyone in the league was on I-club considering it's the I club league, which is why I had no problems calling someone out.

I really didn't see why this went nuclear but now it makes sense with FXT's stressful and unfortunate situations.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Old School

Is that what happened to you before? Luckily I didn't have this phone long enough to take questionable pics/videos with it. I barely had it a month.
Oh no... We are going to stop this right here...

Okay...

KTHXBYE

lol
Old 11-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Old School

I went 4-2 this week.

I'm looking good for play offs in 3 of 6 leagues. I'm just above borderline in 1 and below in another.

And then there is my 1-7 team... 2nd year playing with these guys and man are they some tough dudes. So-So draft turned into bust, and then never recovered since it's a 14 team league and large roster. FAAB, so you get out bid easily... So tough...
Old 11-05-2013, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2010 Sti
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I went 4-2 this week. I'm looking good for play offs in 3 of 6 leagues. I'm just above borderline in 1 and below in another. And then there is my 1-7 team... 2nd year playing with these guys and man are they some tough dudes. So-So draft turned into bust, and then never recovered since it's a 14 team league and large roster. FAAB, so you get out bid easily... So tough...
I went 3 of 3 this week plus I won $120 from parlay. Good week. I should check my lotto ticket.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:58 PM
General Pimpin'

This season is pissing me off.

Somehow I ended up with Rodgers on all 3 teams so you can imagine how that injury is making me feel right now.

One team.... this season... I've lost to injury...
Rodgers
Cobb
Jones
Wayne

Lost Lacy for a couple weeks
Lost Graham for a minute too.

So yeah... pretty much lost a top 3 QB. 3 top 10 WR's. The number one TE and a top 10 RB. On one freakin team... and I'm still in 3rd. Second highest points. First most points against. Scary thing is if Rodgers had played even a half in that game I win and I'm in a very close fight for first.

I'm in the top 2 I think in points against in all 3 of my leagues.

One team I'm o.k. because my back up is Romo. The other team I'm screwed because I traded away my back up to Justin. LOL!

So I either have to come up with a trade offer that works and there's only like 2 people carrying 2 QB's that are worth shooting for.... or I get lucky and pull a diamond out of the rough and hope rodgers comes back before it's too late.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:44 PM

There's just a **** ton of injuries this year. My team started off great and has fizzled the last few weeks. Clutch guys on teams just aren't getting the ball thrown to them. It sucks but its part of fantasy. I'm just hoping to make the playoffs and get very very lucky at the end.

Quick Reply: Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League