VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Great I get to face Manning this week.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:18 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Great I get to face Manning this week.
against JAX.. oh man. Hes gonna stat pad 8 TDs.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by FXTbrah
against JAX.. oh man. Hes gonna stat pad 8 TDs.
I think he'll probably put up 4. I think they'll run a bit more this game because jacksonville isn't gonna put up 50 points on them.

I do hope that Jacksonville puts up a fight though. I've got 2 of their WR's on my different teams.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:31 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRB WRX
Why do you have anyone from jax... Better make some deals with the devil and get some players on good teams. Mediocre player with good offense always beats big name player on bad team, eg victor Cruz having two 0 point games. I'm probably gonna trade him after he has one more big game so his value goes up and some sucker thinks he's still a wr1...
Old 10-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by SubbieMedic
Why do you have anyone from jax... Better make some deals with the devil and get some players on good teams. Mediocre player with good offense always beats big name player on bad team, eg victor Cruz having two 0 point games. I'm probably gonna trade him after he has one more big game so his value goes up and some sucker thinks he's still a wr1...
I have Cruz. Hes still a WR1/2. Cruz has the ability to drop 10+ points in garbage time pretty frequently (especially in PPR) not to mention no one else on the Giants has hands and hes Elis favorite target for the most part. The problem this year is their horrendous Oline but Im sure it'll get worked out eventually.

I honestly dont know who you trade him for.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:00 AM
General Pimpin'

Cruz is the number 4 receiver in PPR leagues right now. I think.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:04 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by SubbieMedic

Blackmon. Dude was on suspension until last week. He was back one game and put up over 100 yards and a TD. He will make a big difference for that offense and Jax might actually win a game or two.

Cecil Shorts. Has 3 less points than Calvin Johnson right now. Top 20 receiver.

The two of them together will help each other. Jax plays from behind a lot. That means a lot of passing. I wouldn't have both on my team but one or the other isn't terrible if you're short on WR's.

Shorts has done more for me than Andre Johnson has. Blackmon over the last 8 games of last year and the game this year... top 15 WR.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Well now that Gabbert is out, they might start to do a little better. I think Henne is a more accurate passer than Gabbert and doesn't make as many mistakes.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Cruz is the number 4 receiver in PPR leagues right now. I think.
Hes top 5 ppr for sure.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:51 PM

Ruehl not sure how to turn down trades but not interested in what you sent me. I honestly never liked the trading aspect in FF so never learned how to accept/decline that stuff.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:53 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Just click on the trade and hit reject but I already canceled it right before the games started.

Last edited by ruehl; 10-13-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:40 PM
General Pimpin'

O.K.... so one of my other teams. I'm reaching for straws because of injuries and a crappy Trent Richardson on bye week.

Le'Veon Bell against a decent Oakland team or DeAngelo Williams against a crappy TB team that's not too bad against the run. It's Williams last game before Stewart comes back so it's his last chance to show his value. After this game he'll probably be in 1/2 downs and Stewart will be the 3rd down guy (better in the pass game).

Bell is good and he'll probably get around 20 touches. But he's streaky (rookie) and Oakland can be pretty damned good up front.

Also have Stevie Johnson and Tampas Mike Williams. It's a flex spot.

I'm sitting in 6th spot. My team is projected at the fourth highest but I'm playing the dude with the second highest. I need a win to stay in the playoff hunt. I have the most points scored against in that league too. LOL!

I think I'm gonna get smoked. He's got have the freaking Denver/Wash teams suited up and some from the NO game.

My only hope is that Aaron Rodgers returns to form, Blackmon doesn't get shut out and Jamaal Charles goes nuts. Too many damned bench slots in that league. Dudes are just sitting on people to block you from filling holes. This is my last season in that league. I don't like the way it's run. So I really want to finish in the top 3. Just to say... screw you guys I'm going home.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:43 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon EJ25
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
O.K.... so one of my other teams. I'm reaching for straws because of injuries and a crappy Trent Richardson on bye week.

Le'Veon Bell against a decent Oakland team or DeAngelo Williams against a crappy TB team that's not too bad against the run. It's Williams last game before Stewart comes back so it's his last chance to show his value. After this game he'll probably be in 1/2 downs and Stewart will be the 3rd down guy (better in the pass game).

Bell is good and he'll probably get around 20 touches. But he's streaky (rookie) and Oakland can be pretty damned good up front.

Also have Stevie Johnson and Tampas Mike Williams. It's a flex spot.

I'm sitting in 6th spot. My team is projected at the fourth highest but I'm playing the dude with the second highest. I need a win to stay in the playoff hunt. I have the most points scored against in that league too. LOL!

I think I'm gonna get smoked. He's got have the freaking Denver/Wash teams suited up and some from the NO game.

My only hope is that Aaron Rodgers returns to form, Blackmon doesn't get shut out and Jamaal Charles goes nuts. Too many damned bench slots in that league. Dudes are just sitting on people to block you from filling holes. This is my last season in that league. I don't like the way it's run. So I really want to finish in the top 3. Just to say... screw you guys I'm going home.
Im starting Bell over Randle if that means anything. I think Bell will have more opportunities against the Raiders.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
We **** up sometimes. I'd start bell. He could very least get some goal line hits for TDs even if he doesn't rack up many yards.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
FML... Why did I have to face Vijay the week Cam Newton explodes.

*sigh*

Quick Reply: Official: 2013 BAIC Fantasy Football League