i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   North Bay Sightings (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/north-bay-sightings-246732/)

subysteez 11-29-2012 07:03 PM

North Bay Sightings

Hoping to start a more specific sightings thread for club memebers in the north bay.
Lets hope this catches on.

[SIZE="1"][I]Posted from I-club.com App for Android[/I][/SIZE]

DSav408 11-29-2012 07:07 PM

No.

w0ng3r 11-29-2012 07:09 PM

North Bay, Worst Bay.

jkjk

not

subysteez 11-29-2012 07:16 PM

[quote=DSav408] No. [/quote]

Yes.

tw34kz 11-29-2012 07:26 PM

I'd say keep it simple with the original bay area sighting thread.

DSav408 11-29-2012 07:40 PM

[QUOTE="subysteez;3323777"]

Yes.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android[/QUOTE]

Again, no. You come in here with such few posts and are requesting a north bay sitings? MAYBE, just maybe, you haven't been spotted yet. Since the South Bay is so big, why don't we also have a thread? Oh and the easy bay! How about we not clutter the Bay Area forum more? There's plenty of north bay, easy bay subarus who haven't asked for it. It's a general BAY AREA sitings. If you're in the north bay then it covers YOUR area. Don't need another thread for it.

Rescuer 11-29-2012 08:01 PM

there was already a north bay thread i believe, and it died

keep it to one thread

pho_shizzle 11-29-2012 08:01 PM

Why in the hell would you want to see other subie people????!?!?

Rescuer 11-29-2012 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=DSav408;3323789]Again, no. You come in here with such few posts and are requesting a north bay sitings? MAYBE, just maybe, you haven't been spotted yet. Since the South Bay is so big, why don't we also have a thread? Oh and the easy bay! How about we not clutter the Bay Area forum more? There's plenty of north bay, easy bay subarus who haven't asked for it. It's a general BAY AREA sitings. If you're in the north bay then it covers YOUR area. Don't need another thread for it.[/QUOTE]

those darn easy bay er's

Rescuer 11-29-2012 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=pho_shizzle;3323797]Why in the hell would you want to see other subie people????!?!?[/QUOTE]

he wansta say "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" and wave?

DSav408 11-29-2012 08:07 PM

[QUOTE="pho_shizzle;3323797"]Why in the hell would you want to see other subie people????!?!?[/QUOTE]

Lawlz

subysteez 11-29-2012 08:10 PM

[quote=DSav408] Quote:

Originally Posted by subysteez

Yes.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android

Again, no. You come in here with such few posts and are requesting a north bay sitings? MAYBE, just maybe, you haven't been spotted yet. Since the South Bay is so big, why don't we also have a thread? Oh and the easy bay! How about we not clutter the Bay Area forum more? There's plenty of north bay, easy bay subarus who haven't asked for it. It's a general BAY AREA sitings. If you're in the north bay then it covers YOUR area. Don't need another thread for it. [/quote]

The bay area thread is almost exclusively east and south bay sightings. sorry, i live hours away why would i wanna sift through that crap. Its simple, if your not from the north bay then this should be of no interest to you, no need to be a dick. If it catches on, good, if not then it dies. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.

subysteez 11-29-2012 08:14 PM

[quote=Rescuer] Quote:

Originally Posted by DSav408

Again, no. You come in here with such few posts and are requesting a north bay sitings? MAYBE, just maybe, you haven't been spotted yet. Since the South Bay is so big, why don't we also have a thread? Oh and the easy bay! How about we not clutter the Bay Area forum more? There's plenty of north bay, easy bay subarus who haven't asked for it. It's a general BAY AREA sitings. If you're in the north bay then it covers YOUR area. Don't need another thread for it.

those darn easy bay er's [/quote]

Id be mad too if i lived in the east bay.

DSav408 11-29-2012 08:15 PM

[QUOTE="subysteez;3323806"]

Id be mad too if i lived in the east bay.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android[/QUOTE]

If that was an attempted stab at me then you're sadly mistaken... 408..

DSav408 11-29-2012 08:22 PM

How north are you anyways? There is a Sacramento/Reno forum.