i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Little snowboard video from Northstar! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/little-snowboard-video-northstar-82800/)

trey2s 12-14-2004 09:14 AM

Little snowboard video from Northstar!

Went to Northstar on Sunday and got about 40 minutes of footage between 4 people...Made a little promo video to practice up on some skills... Let me know what you think.

[url]http://images.snowboard.com/members/94814/movies/12302.mpg[/url]

dan avoN7 12-14-2004 09:40 AM

great recording and editing as always. sick video.

OneManArmy 12-14-2004 09:47 AM

nice...nice.... killing the rails.

I'm not much of a jibber these days...specially this season. If I ever get up I'll be to freaked out to hit rails this year. Stupid knee.

But that's sick. Did you guys get any pure riding footage...or kickers or what not? Or is it all rails. nice footage, nice song, nice editing. Great job.

I'm looking at a helmet cam...hopefully I'll have a set up by the time I am cleared to ride.

soggynoodles 12-14-2004 09:47 AM

Video was cool. You need more different stunts.

mattsn0w 12-14-2004 09:47 AM

what music did you use in the DPT/Zoeb/FMIC video?

trey2s 12-14-2004 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=OneManArmy]nice...nice.... killing the rails.

I'm not much of a jibber these days...specially this season. If I ever get up I'll be to freaked out to hit rails this year. Stupid knee.

But that's sick. Did you guys get any pure riding footage...or kickers or what not? Or is it all rails. nice footage, nice song, nice editing. Great job.

I'm looking at a helmet cam...hopefully I'll have a set up by the time I am cleared to ride.[/QUOTE]

Heh... right on. Well we only got one run each on footage with about 6 different rails/boxes to jib. And like one pass through on a few different things like the c-box... So if we didn't land it, then oh well. And we didn't want to do any kicker filming because Northstar was ****ing SWAMPED. Weekdays are better for filming that kind of stuff. Haha a helmet cam would be sick as **** lol.

[QUOTE=mcdrama]what music did you use in the DPT/Zoeb/FMIC video?[/QUOTE]

That was something I made in Soundtrack for OS-X.

mattsn0w 12-14-2004 09:50 AM

And Where Is The Fat Air!

stg2lgcy00 12-14-2004 10:47 AM

Those boxes look pretty fun for slides, too bad I have't got a chance to get up and board yet, mine's waxed and ready =\ Could of used some jumps even if it wasn't on the kickers... still nice job

KurleeDaddeeWRX 12-14-2004 12:03 PM

Wow, cool video.

I was up at Alpine Meadows on Saturday, but the snow was so-so.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

verc 12-14-2004 12:06 PM

I just went for the first time this season this weekend and dislocated my elbow when I bailed a jump to avoid a little kid. Lesson learned - don't save the little kids, they don't appreciate you anyways.

Damn, I was still adjusting my new bindings :)

HellaDumb 12-14-2004 12:37 PM

Wow, are you guys from Compton? Somehow rap music and snowboarding don't play well.

Edit- nice editing though... how'd you do it? What type of cam?

dan avoN7 12-14-2004 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb]Wow, are you guys from Compton? Somehow rap music and snowboarding don't play well.

Edit- nice editing though... how'd you do it? What type of cam?[/QUOTE]

have you seen a snowboarding video before? i think the music goes great with the video.

SsTiNgEr77 12-14-2004 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=dan avoN7]have you seen a snowboarding video before? i think the music goes great with the video.[/QUOTE]

snowboard style snow snow snowboard style
snowboard style snow snow snowboard style

View Askew 12-14-2004 12:49 PM

Nice vid! :) Did the camera guy ever fall?? haha

OneManArmy 12-14-2004 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=verc]I just went for the first time this season this weekend and dislocated my elbow when I bailed a jump to avoid a little kid. Lesson learned - don't save the little kids, they don't appreciate you anyways.

Damn, I was still adjusting my new bindings :)[/QUOTE]

that sucks. A jacked elbow and 2 jacked wheels in the same week.