i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   kevin from carlsen subaru (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/kevin-carlsen-subaru-13964/)

ckevin 03-29-2003 01:37 AM

kevin from carlsen subaru

hi everyone:
some customers complain about how come i'm not the one who fix their car when they bring it in to carlsen recently.......
1st . because i hurt my back last week so , i cant takecare too many heavyduty job for a while.
2nd , we have more wrx come in now, and it's more than what i can handle , so sometimes i will share with my co-worker .
so , if anyone who only want me to work on the car , let the service writer know about it, he will put my name on it , and i will be the only one touch it !
thanks for supporting me and carlsen subaru
kevin

mmboost 03-29-2003 01:42 AM

Kevin,

nice of you to give us the update, thanx! you da man! :D I hope your back is better soon!

jason

gbmotorsports 03-29-2003 08:47 AM

kevin

I have a cure for your back ;) a plane ticket to Asia will definitely cure that lol.

hope you get well soon

gino

[url]www.gb-motorsports.com[/url]
[url]www.mpjperformance.com[/url]

Ayapon 03-29-2003 09:52 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ginowrx [/i]
[B]kevin

I have a cure for your back ;) a plane ticket to Asia will definitely cure that lol.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm amazed Gino didn't say a visit to a 'massage parlor' instead.

[I](Wait, or did he?)[/I] :lol:

projectd 03-29-2003 04:33 PM

Thanks for your help..

Hey,

Thanks for all your help...

Group B 03-29-2003 04:57 PM

Kevin-

Thanks again for all of your help.

You are THE ideal mechanic!

I hope your back heals soon.

David Savell
'02 Sedan - 5spd - Black

spelk3 03-29-2003 09:33 PM

Hey Kevin,

Hope your back gets better soon. Back pain can be a *****!

Thanks again for your help!!!

Steve

ckevin 03-30-2003 11:12 PM

thanks for all concerns , my back is getting better now, at least i can move and go back to work now!
kevin

garziniwrx 04-22-2003 03:26 PM

hey kevin, i have a 2003 wrx with only 2000 miles on it. the check engine light has come in twice since i have owned it. the first was the first night i had the car. i took it to the dealership and they told me that the computer needed to be reflashed. i came back a week later and they had replaced the catalytic converter and done nothing to the computer. that lasted about two weeks and the light came on again. i took it back and they said that they were going to have to reflash the computer again. once again, i came back and they had replaced the O2 sensor and done nothing to the computer. it is still at the dealership right now. the district service manager is there attempting to fix it. do you have any idea about what is going on? do you think i am getting close to the lemon law? please respond, thanks.
p.s. hope your back feels better.

ckevin 04-22-2003 08:23 PM

i cant tell too much before i know what's going on on your car.
1st . which dealer your car at now?
2nd. i dont think 2003 need to reflash the ecu, they got the lastest version already.
3rd . what code u r getting? missing fire code?
kevin
or call me at my cell phone
pmed u my sell

garziniwrx 04-22-2003 08:33 PM

hey kevin, i am not sure what the code is that it is giving. the check engine light was staying on constant. they said that they had to replace the catalytic converter because it was reading at maximum capacity. i am not sure what is going on. it is at the Prestige Imports dealership in Santa Rosa. the district service manager was there today to work on it and Tim told me that he took the flash info from it and was taking it back with him and that it was probably going to be another week before i got it back.

gbmotorsports 04-22-2003 10:42 PM

Got to love a stock set up and CEL's ... I miss those days.. heheheh .. lol

wassssssuuuuuuuuuuuup kevin !

me

gino

:)

garziniwrx 04-23-2003 09:23 PM

hey kevin,
i never got your pm that you said you sent or were going to send with your number. if you could resend the pm it would be greatly appreciated. thank you
Nick

ckevin 04-23-2003 10:45 PM

garziniwrx
i pmed u lastnite already , anyway i pm u again
kevin