i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Just saying hi! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/just-saying-hi-84067/)

huck 12-28-2004 09:25 PM

^ uhhhh, i think that was the wrong link?

Group B 12-28-2004 09:41 PM

I'd be down to hit Bolinas/Fairfax road on Sunday, who's in?

Krinkov 12-28-2004 09:49 PM

[QUOTE=huck]^ uhhhh, i think that was the wrong link?[/QUOTE]

fixed it. wow, how the hell did that happen:confused:

but thank god I didnt accidentally post a link to pr0n...again[img]https://www.i-club.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.gif[/img]

qwk_wrx 12-29-2004 07:27 PM

arrghh bolinas fairfax sucks too rough for anyone running more than springs and struts u will be toast, i live out there so its pretty rough, especially in the rain, but if it was freshly paved... then it would be sick...

Rocky

soggynuts 12-29-2004 07:32 PM

?

does your Z lisence plate say foxxy Z on it? if so then i saw you in healdsburg on christmas.

BoxerRumble 12-29-2004 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=Anna350z]Hi everyone :) I just bought an '05 Black WRX as a daily driver and I love it (especially with all this rain.. I've got TRACTION!) Anyway, can't wait to meet some of you.. well, I know Krinkov :)

PS: I live way north of the bay in Santa Rosa!
~Anna[/QUOTE]

wait, so you have a 350z AND a WRX?? wow what a lucky person. how abouts ell the 350z and WRX, get an STi and buy a camary as a daily driver.

Zoeb2s 12-29-2004 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=SkylineR35GTRx]wait, so you have a 350z AND a WRX?? wow what a lucky person. how abouts ell the 350z and WRX, get an STi and buy a camary as a daily driver.[/QUOTE]
cuz 2 tight cars is better then 1 tight car and a beater.

plus 350z's are bling, i'd take one over an STi :p

BoxerRumble 12-29-2004 08:22 PM

ok. how about..and M3 and a corolla? lol

Zoeb2s 12-29-2004 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=SkylineR35GTRx]ok. how about..and M3 and a corolla? lol[/QUOTE]
make it an M5 and you got a deal :p

FLIWRX 12-30-2004 10:20 AM

Im still down for a drive on sunday Jeremy knows all the good roads up here. Last time we went on drive with him my two friends got car sick and i was dodging these bullet size rocks Jeremy's car was throwing at me. But all in all i had a blast. Now that i have good tires im looking forward to it.
Ryan

huck 12-30-2004 10:28 AM

I'm waiting for it to stop raining.... plus, I wont exactly be recovered from NYE yet. :D

Anna350z 12-30-2004 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=soggynuts]?

does your Z lisence plate say foxxy Z on it? if so then i saw you in healdsburg on christmas.[/QUOTE]

Yep! That's me... :D Foxxxyz with the tinted lights all around and the dent in the fender :(

[QUOTE=SkylineR35GTRx]wait, so you have a 350z AND a WRX?? wow what a lucky person. how abouts ell the 350z and WRX, get an STi and buy a camary as a daily driver.[/QUOTE]

Yeah :) Haha, I love my Z, I can't sell it. I almost sold it and used the money I paid for the WRX for a fully loaded G35 coupe. But I decided I really need a functional car and the G35 is not much more functional than the Z.

soggynuts 12-30-2004 01:45 PM

Yeah i saw you on 101 north on my way to healdsburg on christmas. i was checkin out the car... i was in a white mercedes and passed you. i later saw the car parked by my grandmothers house in healdsburg that i was visiting.

anyways Nice Ride! hope to see you out at one of the meets

Heavy Dan 12-30-2004 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=FLIWRX]Im still down for a drive on sunday Jeremy knows all the good roads up here. Last time we went on drive with him my two friends got car sick and i was dodging these bullet size rocks Jeremy's car was throwing at me. But all in all i had a blast. Now that i have good tires im looking forward to it.
Ryan[/QUOTE]

I'm in... i'm not scurred :-) It should be entertaining at the very least.

Krinkov 12-30-2004 05:04 PM

Im gonna pass on this one, I know some of you guys are down for a good rain thrash, but Im still on my summer tires, though I wouldnt mind heading out in a few weeks when it dries out and we can have a bit more fun:)