i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   I would like to hear a couple of exhausts in person. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/i-would-like-hear-couple-exhausts-person-114759/)

Ruski 10-15-2005 12:17 PM

I would like to hear a couple of exhausts in person.

I'm going to be getting exhaust for my STi soon and I would like to hear a couple of different ones before I go purchase it. Specifically I'm looking to hear the Borla Hush and the Greddy EVO 2 on a STi with a aftermarket catted downpipe.

If anyone is willing to meet just send me a PM, thanks ahead of time.

San Francisco Bay Area

Ruski 10-15-2005 04:10 PM

anybody? did i post this in the wrong place?

Wingless Wonder 10-15-2005 04:18 PM

Show up at a regular Bay Area meet. Check the Meeting and Events sub-forum under BAIC (Bay Area i-Club).

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

Jimpreza 10-16-2005 01:46 AM

If you're interested, I have a Greddy Evo 2 exhaust for sale. It is in excellent condition and less than a year old. I had it on my Wrx, so I am not sure if it fits on the Sti.

illogical 10-16-2005 04:32 AM

I've got a Stromung dual tip that sounds nice. Just another option...

mattsn0w 10-16-2005 10:22 AM

go to uckk on tuesday, plenty of people will be there.

slvrsubywgn 10-16-2005 11:12 AM

Straight pipes all the way baby!

jimmyz 10-16-2005 01:10 PM

I just installed an Evo2 and usually make it out to the UCKK meets when time permits.

BoxerRumble 10-16-2005 02:51 PM

yeah id love to hear oe of the quieter exhausts for the sti too, specifically the borla hush and evo2, and probably the stromung dual tip, but i dont have the money to do that yet. dont htey go for like 200-300?

Ruski 10-16-2005 04:02 PM

OK I can show up to UCKK on tuesday. Just making sure that I have it right... Union City Krispy Kream @ 8pm.

I won't be showing up in my STi because I just bought it in Southern Cali and my little brother has it, and can't bring it up for a couple of weeks, so I'll show up in my crappy 92 Jetta commuter car.

Is their anyone I should ask for or something I should do because I hate showing up to new things and standing around going wtf do I do now...

Anyways, thanks for the help, see ya tuseday.

mattsn0w 10-16-2005 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=Ruski]OK I can show up to UCKK on tuesday. Just making sure that I have it right... Union City Krispy Kream @ 8pm.

I won't be showing up in my STi because I just bought it in Southern Cali and my little brother has it, and can't bring it up for a couple of weeks, so I'll show up in my crappy 92 Jetta commuter car.

Is their anyone I should ask for or something I should do because I hate showing up to new things and standing around going wtf do I do now...

Anyways, thanks for the help, see ya tuseday.[/QUOTE]

I can take you for a spin in my 04 WRX wagon, I have a Stromung turbo back w/ stock 3rd cat, dual tip.

I will be there around 8, or whenever Zoeb gets there since he is picking up something for me. :)
I am easy to spot, just look for yellow wheels on a blue wagon.

..Matt

slvrsubywgn 10-16-2005 04:26 PM

So is there going to be a fair amount of people at UCKK this week? If there is, I'll try to make it out!

ucbsti 10-17-2005 11:48 AM

Ill try to make it out with my STI

Im running a catless 3" Stromung single tip, sounds wicked IMO

jdadour 10-17-2005 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=illogical]I've got a Stromung dual tip that sounds nice. Just another option...[/QUOTE]

+1 for stromung dual tip

MARKSTI 10-17-2005 02:25 PM

I have a Borla hush...sounds good...alot quieter then my Helix.

More of a adult soundin car if you know what i mean.