I have no respect for the majority of Honduh owners... Shame on you.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I have no respect for the majority of Honduh owners... Shame on you.

Today was a nice day, the family and I decided to go to a Humane Society charity lunch bbq thing in Pleasanton... all proceeds go to the dogs.

On our way over to the humane society event (where we sponsor dogs so they don't get killed), we pass by a HUGE honda meet, along with the honda boys was a little scion gathering (of about 30 cars), some EVOs, and some Subies... a mix of random other cars, but the majority was honda. They gathered in front of a good year tires facility... There had to have been around 200+ cars EASY.

As we pass by, they are revving their engines as loud as can be for whatever reason (not the Scion owners, they were across the street from the honda boys)... I was rolling my eyes and telling my family and fiancee about how big of douche bags these guys were, and that they in NO way represent the Subaru community.

Anyway, we arrive at our destination (The park) which is about 1 block away from the meet (the sad face is there for a reason) As we're having our event, and let me remind you, the surrounding area is a 25mph residential zone. There are about 100 of us, more dogs than people probably... all rescued from shelters, etc... When a very familiar sound comes roaring past us... Oh, look, its a honda boy in his 200hp civic SI that is louder than a jumbo jet going like 50mph showing off... This doesn't happen just once... It KEPT happening...

Finally I got fed up with it and walked down there to go see what the hell was going on... I was about to call the cops on these morons... as I get there (like a 2 min walk away from where we were) 200cars decide to leave all at once... OMG... I can't even begin to describe the chaotic idiotic rice boy mentality that transpired in the next 15 mins. Burn outs, people racing each other for like 50 feet before they get to the next car ahead of them (basically racing in traffic)... Revving, just all out chaos! I was on side of the street in awe... I have never seen such irresponsible morons in my life.

I've been to illegal drag racing events before (back in the late 90s) as a spectator (no idea why), and at least they were semi organized... These honda kids were ridiculous! I can't even describe it you guys... Omg... If OT was there, there'd seriously be a riot... We would break peoples necks! Not a single cops in sight btw... (after I called like 15mins ago)...

I'm so sorry if I offended any of the responsible Honda owners on this forums, I'm not referring to you... I'm referring to the idiots that do this kind of crap and give the rest of us a bad name. I hate you all, I hope your cars roll and you all die!

Also, the Scion owners were really cool and were right there with me... They were regretting being there all together. F'ing Honda boys!

While I was there, I had to take pictures of this integra with an STi wing on it... I did a double take, told the owner to roll down his window and I asked him if that was a Subaru wing... he confirmed that it was, and that he had to modify it to fit his car. He thought I liked it so I took pictures...

Thats the douche on his cell phone.

And that was my sunday... RICE HELL!

Last edited by brucelee; 09-23-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX TR
I saw a GSR today with a spoiler attached to the stock spoiler with wood screws, looks twenty times funnier than that one.

I do disagree with your "honda kids" comments... you are talking about maybe 4% of all owners. I was pretty involved with the civic si meets over the last 3 years before I bought my subaru and nothing ever happened as you just described.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Frestall
I saw a GSR today with a spoiler attached to the stock spoiler with wood screws, looks twenty times funnier than that one.

I do disagree with your "honda kids" comments... you are talking about maybe 4% of all owners. I was pretty involved with the civic si meets over the last 3 years before I bought my subaru and nothing ever happened as you just described.
If you would have seen what I saw just now, you would have agreed. I was in disbelief.

This isn't the first time this has happened either.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:03 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
lol an STi wing and vortex generators.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 PM

Car Info: 96 gm(sold), 98 bk, 02 sf
not even cf.... I bet its one of those beat up auction cars and he fixed it up all ugly
Old 09-23-2007, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
That wing looks ridiculous on that car. I saw a civic w/ the stock WRX wing once & a hoodscoop.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:04 PM

Car Info: '05 OBP WRX
i see like 40 ricers a day, i've just gotten used to them
Old 09-23-2007, 08:21 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by brucelee
Oh, look, its a honda boy in his 200hp civic SI that is louder than a jumbo jet going like 50mph showing off...
200 HP!!! hahaah that's the funniest part of this story.. cmon.. MOST (not all) civics average around 90-150whp at best.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Do you guys think I'd even have a fighting chance to being faster than them?

37whp and all.

Last edited by darkonion; 09-23-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:30 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Exclamation

Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
lol an STi wing and vortex generators.
LOL! Talk about trying so hard to be like the "big boys".
And I'm embarrassed to say,as a Filipino, that that's a Philippine flag in his car (second pic). EEEKKK!!

Last edited by 2cam16; 09-23-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:30 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Originally Posted by darkonion

37whp and all.
Probably a few of them... but not many
Old 09-23-2007, 08:33 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S

37whp and all.
You might just, Kev.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.

37whp and all.
ill race you in my Saturn Kev
Old 09-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Haha. We should start a pool for "estimate DarkOnion's quarter miles." Haha.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
i bet it was this meet, week sauce

https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/dunlop-round-up-car-meet-pleasanton-9-23-a-170895/

Quick Reply: I have no respect for the majority of Honduh owners... Shame on you.