i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   i-Club's 5th Annual (July 17th) Mt Hamilton Meet: D&B caravan info - Please Read! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/i-clubs-5th-annual-july-17th-mt-hamilton-meet-d-b-caravan-info-please-read-103015/)

dsilver668 06-20-2005 08:39 PM

i-Club's 5th Annual (July 17th) Mt Hamilton Meet: D&B caravan info - Please Read!

Ok Listen up everyone!
For all those interested in doing a caravan from D&B to Grant park email me for a role call.
If we don't have enough interest we wont do it. Meeting time will be 10:30 am July 17th. this will give a little chat time before we saddle up and move her out to Grant Park.

Email me at [email]DanielS@comglobal.com[/email] and put July 17 Caravan in the subject line. I will keep track and hopefully we will have enough interest.

Zoeb2s 06-20-2005 08:48 PM

There is always enough interest.

Chances are you will not get many emails with people confirming but a LOT of people will be meeting up @ D&B...past meets have shown the same results.

If you don't get a lot of emails, don't expect it not to happen, cuz it will happen.

The Sac > Fairfield > Walnut Creek caravan will be going to D&B...you can probably expect atleast 25-30 of us in that caravan alone.

Not to mention North Bay caravan's, central valley caravans, and caravans from the fremont/hayward area as well.

blue blurr 06-20-2005 09:01 PM

I will be with the WC one mentioned above :)

dsilver668 06-20-2005 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=02BlackWRX]There is always enough interest.

Chances are you will not get many emails with people confirming but a LOT of people will be meeting up @ D&B...past meets have shown the same results.

If you don't get a lot of emails, don't expect it not to happen, cuz it will happen.

The Sac > Fairfield > Walnut Creek caravan will be going to D&B...you can probably expect atleast 25-30 of us in that caravan alone.

Not to mention North Bay caravan's, central valley caravans, and caravans from the fremont/hayward area as well.[/QUOTE]

Perfect!!!
Well is 10:30 am a good meeting time you the other groups to link up?

ScoobyBoy 06-20-2005 09:17 PM

Not to mention North Bay caravan's, central valley caravans, and caravans from the fremont/hayward area as well.[/QUOTE]

hey dont forget the dc caravan.
:D

dsilver668 06-20-2005 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=ScoobyBoy]hey dont forget the dc caravan.
:D[/QUOTE]
You guys want to hook up at D&B too?
Man we will have like 100 Soobies.. HA!!!

Zoeb2s 06-20-2005 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=ScoobyBoy]hey dont forget the dc caravan.
:D[/QUOTE]
how could I forget....a a a aanthony's playing grounds :p

slagehammer 06-20-2005 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=blue blurr]I will be with the WC one mentioned above :)[/QUOTE]

oh ok

ScoobyBoy 06-20-2005 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=dsilver668]You guys want to hook up at D&B too?
Man we will have like 100 Soobies.. HA!!![/QUOTE]

of course we will be there. we have been meeting at d&b for 4 years.
:D

A.V.E. 06-21-2005 07:31 AM

[QUOTE=02BlackWRX]Not to mention North Bay caravan's, central valley caravans, and caravans from the fremont/hayward area as well.[/QUOTE]

where is the fremont/ hayward caravan, i havent seen that yet, thats why im going to the WC caravan.:)

-Ave

sireatalot 06-21-2005 09:10 AM

I'll be heading the El Sobrante Crew... oh wait.. that's just me :(

jdadour 06-21-2005 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=02BlackWRX]

[/QUOTE]

where is the info on this caravan zoeb? being from berkeley, i would like to join in.

-jon

blue blurr 06-21-2005 11:04 AM

[QUOTE=jdadour]where is the info on this caravan zoeb? being from berkeley, i would like to join in.

-jon[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102818[/url]

nachomc 06-21-2005 11:07 AM

YEAH :D

nachomc 06-21-2005 11:08 AM

stick icky icky