i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Fried Eggs (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/fried-eggs-156385/)

OneManArmy 02-08-2007 10:56 AM

Fried Eggs

this might be old but my fiance' sent me this and it gave me a good laugh..

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. "Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them.
Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" The wife stared at him.
>
"What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?" The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

SubyN00by 02-08-2007 10:58 AM

LAWLS, good thing I don't have this problem...

kYLEMtnCRUZr 02-08-2007 11:00 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! thats great.
except my GF is the one telling me how to cook TOO!

Daredevil 02-08-2007 11:05 AM

hahahah, that's hilarious

ipozestu 02-08-2007 11:24 AM

Lol

ldivinag 02-08-2007 12:12 PM

just curious, what brand of butter was she using?

ipozestu 02-08-2007 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=ldivinag]just curious, what brand of butter was she using?[/QUOTE]
not funny

Jake 02-08-2007 12:55 PM

hahaha

boardoholic 02-08-2007 01:24 PM

Good stuff, Ray!

BTW... Didya ya pick up your wagon fr: the dealer yet?

OneManArmy 02-08-2007 02:03 PM

[QUOTE=boardoholic]Good stuff, Ray!

BTW... Didya ya pick up your wagon fr: the dealer yet?[/QUOTE]

yeah. I had to walk like 2 miles in the rain in my chucks to get to starbucks and then I hitched a ride over to the dealership from one of my fellow santa cruzian suby buds.

darkonion 02-08-2007 02:16 PM

That's hella funny.

wombatsauce 02-08-2007 03:55 PM

That's pretty funny, but my fiancee is the one who usually enjoys spirited driving and most of my friends are the ones who are arms-flailing telling me to slow down and/or watch out for stuff that is right in front of me. Good times. I prefer driving alone.

kYLEMtnCRUZr 02-08-2007 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=OneManArmy]yeah. I had to walk like 2 miles in the rain in my chucks to get to starbucks and then I hitched a ride over to the dealership from one of my fellow santa cruzian suby buds.[/QUOTE]

WTF they would go the distance to pick you up? i wouldve, i just didnt know about the "meet" last night

OneManArmy 02-08-2007 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=kYLEMtnCRUZr]WTF they would go the distance to pick you up? i wouldve, i just didnt know about the "meet" last night[/QUOTE]

na. Marcel drove through but was early. I heard his evo..damned cams...but I was still in my meeting. By the time I got out there he was gone.

I stood around for a few hopeing they'd show. No show. My cell was dead so I just trucked it over there.

little walk never killed no one. But my knees are KILLING me right now. Stupid chucks.

adizon 02-08-2007 04:58 PM

Now I don't think my wife will approve of this joke, but I sure do haaa! that's good!!!!