i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   dmv needs to test people on parking (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/dmv-needs-test-people-parking-46191/)

AzN121184 01-25-2004 06:35 PM

dmv needs to test people on parking

1 Attachment(s)
people cannot park for ****......i go to work, come back, and i just walked around my car and i noticed there's these fat scrapes off the paint of my front bumper...

dude....:monkey: those who can't park....

Black Shadow 01-25-2004 06:39 PM

thats muct be old people... sorry to hear that...:o

Salty 01-25-2004 06:40 PM

I feel your pain oh so well. Sorry about your car:(

They just need to gather all SUVS, POS cars, old people's licenses and stupid people on their cell phones and light'em up in a giant bon fire. If they can't get out of the car in time then that's just a bonus.

BTW i recently had my car hit while it was parked except it was $2500 worth of damage.

AWD 20T 01-25-2004 06:41 PM

I totally know what you mean, I've seen more bad drivers lately than ever... Hopefully the scrapes aren't too deep and can be rubbed out. I have this KILLER rubbing compound I got at the store, I'll bring it to UCKK on Tuesday and see what miracles it can work on your car!

AzN121184 01-25-2004 07:11 PM

yo chris i would love that but then i have work on tuesday night till 10....that is so gay i can't even make it out to uckk

TurnWRX 01-25-2004 07:42 PM

I saw this girl in a beat up bmw park. As she was backing up, she didn't seem to want to stop till she hit the car in back of her. Needless to say, she did. She then moves forward 2 inches and shuts off her car. It was obvious the space wasn't big enough for 2 cars, yet she parked there anyways. When i came back, i went to go see what kind of damage she did. The license plate was bent in half :eek: Her car didn't seem like it had any damage...

Wingless Wonder 01-25-2004 08:15 PM

[quote][size=1][color=gray][i]Origami posted by TurnWRX[/i][/color]
[font=Arial][color=royalblue]I saw this girl in a beat up bmw park. As she was backing up, she didn't seem to want to stop till she hit the car in back of her. Needless to say, she did. She then moves forward 2 inches and shuts off her car.
[/color][/font][/size][/quote]That's the infamous [i]park by touch[/i] method, first pioneered in San Francisco more than 30 years ago.
:p

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

qwk_wrx 01-25-2004 08:28 PM

dude...people these days...my car gets crunched, gagen gets hit, your car gets hit man....some drivers just suck

Azjon 01-25-2004 09:45 PM

Its probably caused by some girl. :) Out of all the girls I know that drive, theres only one that I trust being in the car with.

Zoeb2s 01-25-2004 09:52 PM

Damn Lawmandy, sucks to hear.

First the 3 springs, now scratches.

Hope u can get it buffed out.

-Zoeb

AzN 51986 01-25-2004 09:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Azjon [/i]
[B]Its probably caused by some girl. :) Out of all the girls I know that drive, theres only one that I trust being in the car with. [/B][/QUOTE]
HEY MAN!! >.< just cuz it's a scratch on a parked car, doesn't mean it was caused by a girl!!! :mad:

ubercaff 01-25-2004 10:42 PM

The previous owner of my car worked in Sanfrancisco so my car rear bumper is so scratched up thanks to retarded drivers. YAY!

Salty 01-25-2004 10:54 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzN 51986 [/i]
[B]HEY MAN!! >.< just cuz it's a scratch on a parked car, doesn't mean it was caused by a girl!!! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure your girl didn't take it for a spin and just not tell you!?;)

porkchop 01-25-2004 11:34 PM

Re: dmv needs to test people on parking

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzN121184 [/i]
[B]people cannot park for ****......i go to work, come back, and i just walked around my car and i noticed there's these fat scrapes off the paint of my front bumper...

dude....:monkey: those who can't park.... [/B][/QUOTE]

so thats what that noise was....

Tommy
[url]www.mpjperformance.com[/url]

03SubaWRX 01-26-2004 12:18 AM

Total Crap! Some idiot ran into my fender while I was working, I was PISSED! Its still all dented, What a bunch of bull! I have no idea who did it either!