i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Dam Thieves! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/dam-thieves-132251/)

Jumpman23 04-16-2006 01:26 AM

Dam Thieves!

sorry but i gotta rant..some jerk just took my front badge [Pink Stars] and it pisses me off that people STEAL sh!t. i deno..this is uuuber ghey! whatever

krzyxrevver12 04-16-2006 03:33 AM

[QUOTE=Jumpman23]sorry but i gotta rant..some jerk just took my front badge [Pink Stars] and it pisses me off that people STEAL sh!t. i deno..this is uuuber ghey! whatever[/QUOTE]

damn, the first week i had my wrx, somebody stole my wrx badge, lucky punk beetch i was gonna debadge anyway...
another homie got his sti broken into today.. i hate thieves, i hope that they dont have offspring

joltdudeuc 04-16-2006 10:04 PM

Someone ripped my Pink I Badge a few years back.

-Gagan

SnoHumper 04-16-2006 10:10 PM

at least they are taking something that doesn't do anything =P

sorry that sucks man nobody likes a thief

mgb04 04-16-2006 10:37 PM

where at? fkn *****es.

well...look at the bright side. least your car didn't get keyed! bro-in-law's g35 got keyed today. all down the passenger side. i almost cried.

anyways..yeah **** thieves :-P

Jumpman23 04-16-2006 10:38 PM

dam..it happened while i was at work [new park mall]

NorCalDC5 04-17-2006 12:00 AM

yea, hella ppl steal the jdm badges off rsx's..its not like it would even fit on their car anyway. at least mine never got stolen, sucks bro

stg2lgcy00 04-17-2006 12:05 AM

Where are you parking your car at the mall?

0 4 P S M W R X 04-17-2006 12:32 AM

whaaat, sorry to hear that ant, but like what jeff asked, where did you park?

dynamicprojeKtz 04-17-2006 12:33 AM

sorry to hear, but good thing it was just a badge

Cashis 04-17-2006 12:35 AM

I wish they would have stole my badge instead of kicking or falling on my driver door :(

Jumpman23 04-17-2006 02:12 AM

[QUOTE=0 4 P S M W R X]whaaat, sorry to hear that ant, but like what jeff asked, where did you park?[/QUOTE]

first floor of the parking garage..its cool tho, it was only a badge anyways. im just mad because people still be stealing..eh, oh well

mattsn0w 04-17-2006 07:20 AM

I was just thinking yesterday about cutting my badge completely off on the front, but then you could easily see where I mounted my hella supertones and it would not look so pretty. :)

I have my stock badge on my 04 wrx, and it is not so easy to steal.

I have a replacement pink i badge, but it is much smaller. I think its for a bugeye so if that is what you have you can have it for free. :)

jonp 04-17-2006 08:58 AM

[QUOTE=Jumpman23]first floor of the parking garage..its cool tho, it was only a badge anyways. im just mad because people still be stealing..eh, oh well[/QUOTE]

Go talk to mall security and see if you can have a look at the video from that time. You might even be able to get a copy of it yourself. Not like the police would do anything about it, but if you're lucky someone you know would recognize them.

One of my mom's friends stole a parking spot from some guy in a mall garage. When she left her car and went into the mall the guy came out and keyed her car all down the passenger side. She went to mall security and they had it on video. She recognized that it was the guy she "beat to the spot" and went and got his license plate to call the police. They even showed up before the guy got back to his car. He had to pay for everything, got a ticket for vandalism, and the mall said he's not allowed back there anymore (like they could ever enforce that one lol). On one hand I think she's an idiot for jacking someone's spot, but on the other hand keying her car is a little too much. Maybe like a lugi on the windshield or dog poo on a stick under the door handle or something...but jacking the paint is hard core.

STi-owns-evo 04-17-2006 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=jonp]
Maybe like a lugi on the windshield or dog poo on a stick under the door handle or something...but jacking the paint is hard core.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I had a coworker that had his door dinged by a box van so he took a dump on the guy's windshield.