i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Black Shadow: Was that you who busted me yesterday towing an ugly trailer? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/black-shadow-you-who-busted-me-yesterday-towing-ugly-trailer-27452/)

AWDconvert 08-04-2003 09:33 AM

Black Shadow: Was that you who busted me yesterday towing an ugly trailer?

Your car = nice and shiny
My car = filthy, towing a sod cutter (heavy landscaping machinery) on an equally ugly trailer.

Thanks for waving though! I was a bit embarassed to be seen with that thing. I should've tried to race ya! haha!
:D

See ya around!

~Chris

Salty 08-04-2003 09:43 AM

LOL

Chris, you were towing it on your rex?

NICE:p

AWDconvert 08-04-2003 09:49 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sisqocqk [/i]
[B]

Chris, you were towing it on your rex?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, baby! :p Boy, was it an ugly sight. I was hoping to not run into anyone, but of course, I ran into one of the cleanest WRXes I know!

Oh well, just shows how versatile the WRX is!! Yeah, that's it...

~Chris

Salty 08-04-2003 10:10 AM

that's funny because every time i run into Imrpeza's is when im driving my Geo Metro LSi. That's right baby! forget the STi, im rollin' phat in my LSi

:P

AWDconvert 08-04-2003 10:19 AM

Haha! Hey, nothin' wrong with 3 cylinders of pure Metro fury! :p

I used to have a '78 Celica Hatchback with all the paint worn off. And it overheated if I didn't put it in neutral every few miles. :) Rollin' in mah hooptie! Good times, good times...

~Chris :cool:

Black Shadow 08-04-2003 11:01 AM

yea... that was me... i was going to pick my gf for lunch... actually i saw you few time in old creek too, last time i stopped and talked to you...:D

Black Shadow 08-04-2003 11:09 AM

coz i washed my car everyweek, thats why...:D

AWDconvert 08-04-2003 11:14 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Black Shadow [/i]
[B]yea... that was me... i was going to pick my gf for lunch... actually i saw you few time in old creek too, last time i stopped and talked to you...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember! My kid's daycare is at Old Creek. Stop me again next time and we'll chat.

Man, your car is never dirty. So nice! Next time I see you, mine will also be clean. I swear it!!! :p Okay, maybe not, but it won't have a trailer this time!

See ya around!
~Chris

Elk Grove rules! :cool:

Black Shadow 08-04-2003 11:29 AM

i will stop for sure next time... hehe...

and my gf said i am crazy, coz i wash it everyweek, everytime she said that to me, i have to wash her car too, just keep her mouth shut...:p

Zoeb2s 08-04-2003 11:31 AM

[B]i will stop for sure next time... hehe...

and my gf said i am crazy, coz i wash it everyweek, everytime she said that to me, i have to wash her car too, just keep her mouth shut...:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Damnit dude why are u always washing ur car?
can't u just leave it alone once in a while?

<---Will Shut His Mouth If U Wash His Car

-Zoeb

Black Shadow 08-04-2003 11:36 AM

i cant, and i know i am lazy, but everytime i look at my car why so dirty, and i cant contorl myself to move my car out from the garage to the drive way, and then wash it...

subiedon 08-04-2003 03:01 PM

[B]coz i washed my car everyweek, thats why...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

that's the way to go:D