i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   BAY AREA sighting post here. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/bay-area-sighting-post-here-44830/)

1WRX2NV 03-19-2004 10:42 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jimr [/i]
[B]3/19/04

corner of Thornton and Fremont Blvd

about 4:30pm

White STi @ stoplight [/B][/QUOTE]

I am guessing....Outferno!! :D I always see him on 880

-freddie

garziniwrx 03-20-2004 12:46 AM

[QUOTE]garziniwrx- i think i spotted you on San Salvador, in front of the 7th street garage today around 130-145. i was getting on my motorcycle and a white wagon with a yakima rack rolled by. you got away too fast, so i couldnt wave[/QUOTE]

hey debbid, i am sure that it was me that you saw. it would be easy to tell if the car was mine if you saw the plates, just the first part of my i-club sn. what type of bike you have? i was just heading home for the weekend. once i know what bike you have i will keep an eye out for ya. what type of wrx did you say you have? that way when it rains i will also know what to look for. if you ever need a place to chill between classes come over to joe west. i am usually in there if i am not in class.
-Nick

KurleeDaddeeWRX 03-20-2004 09:35 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mexicanpizza [/i]
[B]Yah you were getting off in the right lane when I saw you...i was far back in the left lane...i had to do *cough* to catch up to you, but you were already well off the offramp. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

There was a TL-type s that wouldn't let me over, so I had to downshift to 4th to get into the slow lane. Then I had to go around a 4 runner, and got the car up over 90. Maybe thats why you had a hard time catching up:D ;)

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

jimr 03-21-2004 04:59 PM

3/21/04

About 3:45

At Genova's Deli in Oakland

Silver GC8 2.5 RS with exhaust. Sounded nice.

ubercaff 03-22-2004 01:21 AM

I spotted Mexican Pizza on sunday at the light yesterday. I honked and waived.

View Askew 03-22-2004 01:41 AM

I see way too many. So many that it makes me 2 lazy 2 post em. :p Today I saw more than 15. omghi2u all and stuff...

mexicanpizza 03-22-2004 07:14 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ubercaff[/i]
[B] I spotted Mexican Pizza on sunday at the light yesterday. I honked and waived. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was funny...I didn't see you until you honked I was like WTF!!! hahhaa car flying at me honking and waving.

S4urumon 03-22-2004 11:13 PM

White STi.

Driving like old woman.

Im thinking outferno? =P

Just playing charlie.

outferno 03-23-2004 02:52 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by S4urumon [/i]
[B]White STi.

Driving like old woman.

Im thinking outferno? =P

Just playing charlie. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha.

Dood, I think you want some. Let's go on Lawrence on Friday Night... I'll show you old lady :D

Signed,
Charlie

ommmjido 03-24-2004 01:14 AM

got spotted!

got spotted today by SSFWRX in westbrough.

nice calender, thx! :D

huck 03-24-2004 09:45 AM

Girly girl driving WRB STI on 101s through Novato/Marin 9am this morning. Hello girly girl!

ubercaff 03-24-2004 10:13 AM

There was a wingles STI the other night up on 9. I was at the summit and you took off and I tryed to chase after you but to no avail. But was it just me or was I pulling on you in the first couple sets of corners? But once you hit that long straight you were G O N E. I just wanna say whats up, and we should hit up 236 together some time.

Krinkov 03-24-2004 08:18 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by huck [/i]
[B]Girly girl driving WRB STI on 101s through Novato/Marin 9am this morning. Hello girly girl! [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: this was the first other STi I saw on the road right after I got mine in Sept! She was heading N on 101 through novato. Where are you cute STi girl!!:D

Wingless Wonder 03-26-2004 01:04 AM

SIGHTING: WRB bugeye sedan parked on Joost Ave in the City on Thursday 25-March. I believe that the license plate reads "1WRX2GO".

SIGHTING: Black 04 wagon driving on Alcosta Blvd near Hwy 680 junction in San Ramon on Thursday 25-March.

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

1WRX2NV 03-26-2004 10:03 AM

I saw a Blue wrx last night on 87. It had white rims...looked good. He gave the the 'flashers' to say "wuz up"??..., I high beamed him back :D

Anyhow, just seeing if you are on here.

laters
-freddie