i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   BAM 2014 Masterlist - Check Here for Confirmation of Shirt Orders, Event Payments etc (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/bam-2014-masterlist-check-here-confirmation-shirt-orders-event-payments-etc-260971/)

joltdudeuc 08-15-2014 07:23 AM

BAM 2014 Masterlist - Check Here for Confirmation of Shirt Orders, Event Payments etc

[url]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xfYyHqrKh4Fj2jc2o9yTpXYdMbbUpbfOcdv05IaJ-BE&authuser=0[/url]

Let's see if this works. As more payments come in I'll update this. If anything is not correct email [email]baicbamevent@gmail.com[/email].

Thanks!

Rescuer 08-15-2014 07:57 AM

[B]remove email addresses from that list..........[/B]

Just a suggestion, not sure if everybody wants their last name on there publicly. but there are people who want to know their private information remains private.
maybe put last initial
ex.
James S.

JourdanWithaU 08-15-2014 08:16 AM

But then it will be easier to find frandz on facebook. (although I agree)

But hey, 181 people in 3 weeks. Not bad.

Also, my stuffs looks good. :thumb:

Thank you for putting in all this work, Gagan! : banana :

SkizzDawg 08-15-2014 08:26 AM

Emailed about correction. Thanks for all the hard work.

de_engineered 08-15-2014 09:04 AM

[QUOTE=Rescuer;3545239][B]remove email addresses from that list..........[/B]

Just a suggestion, not sure if everybody wants their last name on there publicly. but there are people who want to know their private information remains private.
maybe put last initial
ex.
James S.[/QUOTE]

Mixed feelings about making the donation amounts public too, even if it is comprised of just shirt purchases. Yes, it's for a good cause, there's the transparency it offers, but at day's end that's a degree of finanical information on public display. Whatever the amount, large or small, I'd want to remain anon so far as my proceeds, personally. Just a thought.

Disclaimer: I work at a bank and have to deal with customer privacy, so it might be more on my mind than others.

SkizzDawg 08-15-2014 09:07 AM

[QUOTE=de_engineered;3545270]Mixed feelings about making the donation amounts public too, even if it is comprised of just shirt purchases. Yes, it's for a good cause, there's the transparency it offers, but at day's end that's a degree of finanical information on public display. Whatever the amount, large or small, I'd want to remain anon so far as my proceeds, personally. Just a thought.

Disclaimer: I work at a bank and have to deal with customer privacy, so it might be more on my mind than others.[/QUOTE]

That is a really good point.

Rescuer 08-15-2014 09:10 AM

^yeah, i could see that too

I think publicly just:
screen name
# of tickets
yes/no car show
shirt sizes

so people can confirm they are on that list for payment, carshow, shirt

keep the main list for only check-in people/organizers, but trust that information stays private and doesn't go out. especially email addresses.... because those email addresses were tied to paypal logins. to me the only person that should know the email addys is the person who received the paypal payments. there is no reason for the other people to get this info
and if other people are getting that info, i will no longer pay via paypal nor attend if my information is being spread around willy nilly

hopefully this is looked at since it does cause concern for privacy and potential fraud which is something we don't want to invade a nice friends and family event :)

Snoopy408 08-15-2014 09:17 AM

Thanks for putting this all together dude!

stupidchicken03 08-15-2014 09:23 AM

Looks good for me

joltdudeuc 08-15-2014 09:25 AM

Done and Done

Goss408 08-15-2014 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=joltdudeuc;3545286]Done and Done[/QUOTE]

You're the man! Thanks for all the hard work!

beLittled 08-15-2014 09:40 AM

Awesome work, Gagan! Just want to point out though, Lance L. Should be both grey shirts (small and medium) as we are just voulenteers. Although I won't complain about blue shirts '>.>

joltdudeuc 08-15-2014 09:43 AM

[QUOTE="beLittled;3545295"]Awesome work, Gagan! Just want to point out though, Lance L. Should be both grey shirts (small and medium) as we are just voulenteers. Although I won't complain about blue shirts '>.>[/QUOTE]

I thought

Black: Attendee
Blue: Volunteer
Greg: Vendor

If I have it wrong, let me know. Maybe we should just skip Blue all together?

beLittled 08-15-2014 09:48 AM

[QUOTE="joltdudeuc;3545296"]

I thought

Black: Attendee
Blue: Volunteer
Greg: Vendor

If I have it wrong, let me know. Maybe we should just skip Blue all together?[/QUOTE]

Oh, to my understanding I thought the blue shirts were only for the volunteer team leads and grey were vendors/voulenteers. Maybe check with Ray?

I have no idea. . . :s

de_engineered 08-15-2014 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=joltdudeuc;3545286]Done and Done[/QUOTE]

:thumb: