i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   anyone want to hit up sac raceway (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/anyone-want-hit-up-sac-raceway-94054/)

downsti 03-27-2005 11:11 PM

anyone want to hit up sac raceway

yea im goin with my buddy with a evo to sacramento raceway for wensday night drag... it starts at 5 and end around 10 u can get up to 11 runs win or lose..

let me know... if anyone interrested goin..
ur gonna see a stock sti run 12.9 hhaha i hope hehehe.....

hockeygod 03-28-2005 12:05 AM

Whenever I went last season there was always a good turnout of wrxs. I could usually find 4 or 5.

kspek 03-28-2005 12:12 AM

theres cmi this weekend

BayareasBlackSt 03-28-2005 04:59 AM

yea theres Cmi this weekend..downside is...its 60 bucks for Saturday and Sunday...or 40 bucks Sunday only.....and i wanna race one SATURDAY! lols....so im just gonna go to Infineon for wednesday night drags...15bucks for highschool students =D! if anyones down to go ...let me know....hopefully my Sti will be tuned by wednesday =)

HectorWRX 03-28-2005 10:58 AM

hey man were going to sac this wed if you want to come.. we will be meeting at starbucks on santa teresa. we will be heading up there around 1- 1:30... there will be around 5 subie going so if you want to roll let me know or just show up..

HectWRX

BayareasBlackSt 03-28-2005 11:48 AM

hnmmmm....drive to sac...or drive to infineon...hmm leme think about it.

BIGBSWRX 03-28-2005 11:57 AM

I have gone to sac the last to weeks and that place sucks. the burnout box and line are not prepped welll so everyone has traction probelms. i am going to go to infineon this wednesday, i recommed you guys go there. Your run a much better time!

Ben

downsti 03-28-2005 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=BIGBSWRX]I have gone to sac the last to weeks and that place sucks. the burnout box and line are not prepped welll so everyone has traction probelms. i am going to go to infineon this wednesday, i recommed you guys go there. Your run a much better time!

Ben[/QUOTE]

u sure its better cuz i heard that u can only get 3 runs tops.........
and for sac you can run all nite.........
because once u get eliminated on the bracket they still let the loser have a chance to run..

if infineon has the same set up then.. let me know cuz ill think about goin there..

downsti 03-28-2005 03:44 PM

[QUOTE=HectorWRX]hey man were going to sac this wed if you want to come.. we will be meeting at starbucks on santa teresa. we will be heading up there around 1- 1:30... there will be around 5 subie going so if you want to roll let me know or just show up..

HectWRX[/QUOTE]

im goin on april 6... sorry if i can i would but yea good luck on your runs hope u run as fast as ur aiming for or if not faster..

BayareasBlackSt 03-28-2005 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=downsti]yea im goin with my buddy with a evo to sacramento raceway for wensday night drag... it starts at 5 and end around 10 u can get up to 11 runs win or lose..

let me know... if anyone interrested goin..
ur gonna see a stock sti run 12.9 hhaha i hope hehehe.....[/QUOTE]

hate to shatter ur hopes but...ur stock sti wont run 12.9 stock....my friend hit 12.9 with a downpipe...so iono man...good luck tho.

ruckustrx11 03-28-2005 09:41 PM

im going to infineon this wednesday. ive never been to the drags before well see what kind of times i can get.

MARKSTI 03-28-2005 10:02 PM

On April 16th@ Sacramento they are having a BIG grudge night race....all heads up racing, most of the time people get 5-7+ runs.....

downsti 03-28-2005 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=BayareasBlackSt]hate to shatter ur hopes but...ur stock sti wont run 12.9 stock....my friend hit 12.9 with a downpipe...so iono man...good luck tho.[/QUOTE]

couple of stock sti have hit 12.9 maybe u should check clubwrx ull see or i heard some dude in nasioc ran 12.9..... so yea

BIGBSWRX 03-29-2005 12:22 AM

you will get way more runs at sacramento, but the place is a ****ty track. i dont deny that though, its up to you.

ben

se0ul 04-01-2005 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=BayareasBlackSt]hate to shatter ur hopes but...ur stock sti wont run 12.9 stock....my friend hit 12.9 with a downpipe...so iono man...good luck tho.[/QUOTE]

yes 12.9 with stock is possible with a good driver. i was with your friend when he did his 12.9 at sac. hes the one who ran open downpipe right? i think he couldve gotten a better time with a better launch. i actually recorded with my digi cam. seems like he bogged a little on that launch