i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   ACHTUNG! All potential lamco gauge intallers ACHTUNG! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/achtung-all-potential-lamco-gauge-intallers-achtung-249900/)

04FXTURBO 03-26-2013 08:37 PM

ACHTUNG! All potential lamco gauge intallers ACHTUNG!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I have recently acquired a set of LAMCO gauges. VOLTAGE, BOOST, and OIL TEMP gauges. Was wondering if anyone in this forum is able to assist me? I am willing to pay for labor, as long as you understand that I am part of the LOW BUDGET CREW, LBC. Please if you know of someone or know HOW TO install my gauges, take a moment to think about helping another fellow SUBARU owner. Think about how much PSIs I can save with your HELP, with you support, with your KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of mechanical and electronic devices..... THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!! THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think about how much information is in the forums and yet I do not do research on how to do it myself, thats because I am missing a few thousand brain cells....

Is anyone out there? Is anyone listening? Is anyone broke and knows how to do it and is in need of CASH? Do u want BEER? Do u want AMMO? Do u want...something else?

P.S.
It also comes with the gauge clock pod mount.

EvoZero 03-26-2013 09:46 PM

PM me your number, I'm located near SFO airport

Wrx2fast4ufool 03-27-2013 10:43 AM

You have marketing skills my friend....haha

Did them once, not confident enough to work on someone elses car.

Good luck :thumb:

BrendanTheGreat 03-27-2013 11:39 AM

I did the oil and boost gauges on my car, not sure how different the FXT is to the newer WRXs, I could give it a shot, not sure about the voltage tho.

Edit: Correction I did oil pressure on my car...boost is easy tho lol

norcalbro 03-27-2013 11:56 AM

Normally I would sign right up, but due to a recent incident... I'm not too sure about lending a hand anymore...

tw34kz 03-27-2013 12:29 PM

damn, you picked those gauges up? lol let me know how it is!

FXTbrah 03-27-2013 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=norcalbmxer4u;3375241]Normally I would sign right up, but due to a recent incident... I'm not too sure about lending a hand anymore...[/QUOTE]

Spill it :D

DabiDa 03-27-2013 06:45 PM

Goodluck! When i picked my car up 'used' bugeye it had the lamco setup only boost was working and no lights,Pulled the radio and top and all i seen was wires all over.I do remember one harness had something to do with the radio & idid not have a oil drain plug mine was cut ughh.

norcalbro 03-27-2013 07:17 PM

[QUOTE=wrxBRAH;3375271]Spill it :D[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm not 100% sure if something was stolen or if its just missing (even though I tore apart my house and garage looking for it...)

OP sorry for the thread jack