Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

check out Cygnus Performance for parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 07:16 PM

Car Info: 07 STI
Thumbs up check out Cygnus Performance for parts

I didn't see any reviews on Cygnus Performance so I thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I suggest you look into Cygnus first if you're shopping around.
Geoff @ Cygnus Performance is the best vendor in the Subaru community. Why? He has the best prices, unbeatable customer service, and is an honest enthusiast.
1. Cygnus offers the lowest prices, and they'll price match competitors (as if better deals exist ). If the price can't go any lower, it usually comes with free, guaranteed shipping. Geoff offers shipped prices that are lower than buying directly from the manufacturer. Also, he can get just about any part, even ones not on Cygnus' website, if you ask.
2. Geoff makes sure he personally answers as calls, emails, PMs, and instant messages to insure you get accurate information. He's even available after typical business hours. He knows the entire inventory and has first hand experience since he autocrosses his own STI.
3. Geoff serves the community. He started his own business because he wanted to offer the community a better vendor. He gives honest advice - advice that helps you achieve your goals. He doesn't try to talk you into high ticket items or blow you off if you only need a gasket.
After you give Cygnus Performance a try, you won't buy from anywhere else. Not only will you get the best deals and advice, you'll also make a friend.
-Joey
Old 02-17-2010, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Just checked out the website. They have some of the best prices ive seen. +1 for Cygnus Peformance
Old 06-12-2014, 12:13 AM

Car Info: 2004 STi GT3076R
Bump For Geoff;

Just placed an order for close to $6000 in parts, mostly from all over and he accommodated very well. Very Very aggressive pricing.