Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS:CA: New Hawk HPS Front Break Pads, RCE Regular guy Springs, Stock parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 01:26 AM

Car Info: Satin White 09' STI
FS:CA: New Hawk HPS Front Break Pads, RCE Regular guy Springs, Stock parts

Straight to the point, I have a few things that I'm trying to sell as I have either changed the part, or haven't had the chance to use it.

New Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads: Brand new in box and plastic wrap. Comes with all parts you would find in a new box. Reason for selling is that I decided to use the HPS+ pads instead and had already ordered these - Price: $125

RCE Regular Guy Springs (20k Miles on them): bought it off a guy and found a great deal on the RCE Yellows, so these have never been on my car. Good Condition, comes with all bushings and original box. - Price: $250

Stock 09' STI Hatch Exhaust and Springs (30k Miles both): Been on my car for the first 30k and now I've changed to aftermarket part. In good condition, slight rust here and there but nothing that can't be cleaned up (I will clean it up if requested). The springs have a bit of rust but in prime working condition, comes with original bushings. Exhaust - $240, Springs - $210

Honestly speaking, for the stock parts I'm not completely sure of the prices, I went on a few sites and just took a rough estimate. Please give your best offer, no low ***** please.

Willing to ship the springs and break pads, and can work out something for the exhaust. All mentioned prices above do not include shipping, which will be at the buyers expense.

I am currently out of town and will be back within 2 weeks. pictures will be up shortly after I return.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:57 PM

Car Info: Satin White 09' STI
bump