Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

Whats worse than.........

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 09:47 PM

Location: Houston, Texas "Drive it like you stole it.." 13.034 @ 105.19 mph
Car Info: Aspen White 04 STI, Silver 03 RS (wife's car)
Thumbs down Whats worse than.........

Buying an EMINEM CD that is edited and not being able to return it...!!??
Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2005, 10:39 PM

Location: mr. police officer,im not as think as you drunk i am....
Car Info: 02 wrx
how bout upgrading and getting slower 1/4 mile times.....until u get the hang of it.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:54 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Brandon when you gonna let me take your car for a spin I am moving in about 3 monthes....
Old 04-19-2005, 12:02 AM

Location: mr. police officer,im not as think as you drunk i am....
Car Info: 02 wrx
^^^^^maybe after mid 11's
Old 04-19-2005, 03:21 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by kewldan
Buying an EMINEM CD that is edited and not being able to return it...!!??
how bout being the idiot who bought it? thats worse.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:12 AM

Car Info: 05 CGM RS
cant blame you. sometimes those damn "signs" are so damn small you dont even notice it. ive done stuff like that before. cant remember what but i know ive done it at least twice.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:19 AM

Car Info: 2008 STI, fusion powered 435, upgraded anti gravity couplers, f-56 missle launchers
Or almost running over a cat and because of said cat, "bumping" into a planter and handing out 2 plus bills for touch up work?
Old 04-19-2005, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by axngurl808
cant blame you. sometimes those damn "signs" are so damn small you dont even notice it. ive done stuff like that before. cant remember what but i know ive done it at least twice.
Thank you!.. And Justin you're still the bigger idiot. LOL
Old 04-19-2005, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
I know that Justin can defend himself, but Dan quit being an ***! You call me all the time to ask me the most asinine questions ever. We all have to start somewhere, and I don't have a problem helping you, but quit being a big turd. You were a jerk to Sue and Justin, two very dear friends of mine. Quit it now!
Old 04-19-2005, 12:39 PM

Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii...Current Best Time: 12.59 @ 107.48mph (108.47 best mph) in Hawaiis humid weather! w/ stock turbo&intercooler
Car Info: 2004 STi.....stock turbo/intercooler/cat-back, aftermarket intake/downpipe/piggyback
Originally Posted by kewldan
Thank you!.. And Justin you're still the bigger idiot. LOL
NOPE! You are the BIGGEST idiot/moron UNkewldan! You're a prime example of someone whose dumber than he looks, and you look pretty dumb to begin with!
Old 04-19-2005, 12:45 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
usually if the cd says parental advisory explicit lyrics on it then it has explicit lyrics. if not then it's probably the ****ty edited version. if you buy from certain store chains they ONLY carry edited version.

Jon
Old 04-19-2005, 01:20 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
I listened to an edited version of 50 cent's new CD... practically half the songs were blanked out.
Old 04-19-2005, 01:25 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Talking

Hey where's my jack....
Old 04-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
Originally Posted by iNfEk
usually if the cd says parental advisory explicit lyrics on it then it has explicit lyrics. if not then it's probably the ****ty edited version. if you buy from certain store chains they ONLY carry edited version.

Jon
yeah...i know wal-wart carries edited version only...
Old 04-19-2005, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by keirnna
I know that Justin can defend himself, but Dan quit being an ***! You call me all the time to ask me the most asinine questions ever. We all have to start somewhere, and I don't have a problem helping you, but quit being a big turd. You were a jerk to Sue and Justin, two very dear friends of mine. Quit it now!
Nate I never did anything to Sue, so I dont know what you are talking about???

I never asked Justin to call me an Idiot in this thread he is carrying over some grduge from whatever that he has not stopped so Im not going to stop defending myself in a post no matter what you think. I call you to ask you questions because I thought we were friends and you always give me good advice if you dont want me to call you anymore just tell me and I wont. I have never just out of no-where dissed anybody for anything with no reason at all. Go ahead and try to find one.. I dont post on I-club to cause problems and Im sorry if thats the way you guys take it. I have always stuck up for myself and always will when someone starts talking trash about me or to me. Go ahead and show me a thread where I put someone down for anything without getting put down first. There are a lot of people that dont like me because of Arguements we may have had and if they are not going to get over that then thats thier problem. FOR EXAMPLE JT-STI just jumped in to put me down because I said something back to Justin's post. And he wonders why I jump back and say something to him in another thread. Re-read all posts carefully before you accuse me of wrong-doing. I am not going to stop posting on I-Club because Im not doing anything wrong at all, so go around and probe around for any evidence you want. If you jump into my posts with something dumb to say dont feel bad if I jump back at you because I will everytime. I am sorry if I am giving you a taste back of your own medicine I am not here to cause problems but some of you on I-club are QUICK to criticize others when you are no different yourself. Again I am sorry for offending any of you in anyway, thats never been my intent.

Quick Reply: Whats worse than.........