Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Old 09-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo
Oh, also, any idea how can you tell the gal like you or not? Will they give you any signals or hints? Or they will just sit and wait?
Old 09-12-2006, 12:02 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
Don't wait for **** 2 happen. You make it happen. Be yourself and be confident. Don't be an unsure little boy. Be a man and take what's yours.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:18 PM

Car Info: 2009 A3 2.0T quattro
Originally Posted by Porsche06
Oh, also, any idea how can you tell the gal like you or not? Will they give you any signals or hints? Or they will just sit and wait?
If you are sitting her down and saying 'hey, I really like you and spending time with you and would like to pursue this on a romantic level', they will clearly respond. You wont be clear on their response only if you aren't clear and forthright about what you say.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:36 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Deep Dickin!! But really, If a girl wants to be with you, you would know it. There is no point to being strung along waiting for some girl to make up her mind. So, get with other girls, because when you find the right one you wont have to post some shiz about "does she like me" on a car message board.

Last edited by Ipecac; 09-12-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:37 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
Yeah, don't beat around the bush. Tell her straight up so you know for sure. Why waste time?
Old 09-12-2006, 01:12 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by rau
thats means lot of trips to Starbucks, right? :rotfl:
no comment
Old 09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Location: EBAIC- Wondering if I should have taken the blue pill...
Car Info: 03 WRX wagon type RA
Originally Posted by Onizuka
Don't try to plan out what you're going to say because more than likely, if you plan out a conversation - it's not going to go the way you planned it. You won't know what they're going to say or how they're going to react to a comment you make. You'll end up stuttering and tripping on your own thoughts.

If you're nervous when talking to her, don't be - it makes the situation awkward and she'll probably be nervous because of your own jittering. For example: you ever go to a resteraunt and get the brand new waitress/server who was unsure of themselves? So they'd ask you timidly and in turn, you feeling bad would probably pass off a nervous and unsure smile and just agree? Actually, that's the only comparison I could think of.

Just try to calm yourself if your heart rate increases exponentially when you're around her. Be yourself, you know?
+1 over and over. So, so true. Too many people do this.

Also, Porsche06, you sound like a really nice and sincere guy, but did anyone here do an ipaddress search on him? Just out of curiosity? Remember what rau did a few years ago?
Old 09-12-2006, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Oh yeah, and listen to what she has to say. Girls are really different than guys. Don't wait to talk, actually try to respond to her. For Example:

You: "So, what do you do now for work? or are you going to school?"
Her: "Oh, I work at <insert place here> part time and I'm going to school full time."
You: "Really, that's awesome, I admire that you can manage your time like that. What are you studying?"
Her: "I'm looking into a psych degree."
You: "Oh, that's great. So what do you plan to do with your psych degree? Do you plan to be analyst or do you know what direction you're going in?"
Her: "I'm not sure yet. I think I want to study abnormal psychology."

Somewhere along the conversation, she's going to ask you a question and you can delve into it. At least, that's the hope. But, like I said earlier: do not premeditate a conversation. This is just an example of what could happen, but see how you can compliment and at the same time you show her you are listening to her by responding? Pretty neat stuff eh?

As for how do you know a girl is into you: You'll know. You can tell by proximity, if she initiates contact, like, if you're sitting at a table and she touches your hand if you have your hands out, or if you're window shopping and she touches your shoulder or has you hold onto her arm. You can initate contact too, see how she responds to it. Does she retract? If she doesn't, then you're safe. If she retracts, just respond with sincerity like, "Oh, sorry about that. I thought it was appropriate." It isn't a deal breaker though, it just may not have been her thing at the moment, so you can try again later in a different setting.

A few things to look out for:
Does she seem interested when you talk to her? Or is she constantly looking at the time or looking past you?
If you're sitting next to her, say, waiting for dinner on a bench, is she turned to you, like do her knees point towards you, or is she shifting her body to put space between the two of you?
Here's one that I look out for, only because it bugs me: does she pick up her phone or answer text messages in front of you? It's all good to me if she excuses herself first, but otherwise, it makes me feel awkward.

Here's a small tip I picked up from a good female friend of mine. I don't even know why I'm letting you in on this one, since it's so awesome. If you are not sure if the evening is a date or not, you can test the waters with this. After you are about to purchase something, offer to pay and if she tries to pay, you say, "Hey, I thought this was a date?" And then if she agrees that it is, just pay away. If she declines and says it was just an outting, or if you're not feeling the vibe, just say, "Haha, just playing" or you can try to play it off some how. I'd probably say something like, "Oh, haha. My bad."
Old 09-12-2006, 03:46 PM

Oh yeah, and listen to what she has to say. Girls are really different than guys. Don't wait to talk, actually try to respond to her. For Example:

Her: "Oh, I work at <insert place here> part time and I'm going to school full time."
You: "Really, that's awesome, I admire that you can manage your time like that. What are you studying?"
You: "Oh, that's great. So what do you plan to do with your psych degree? Do you plan to be analyst or do you know what direction you're going in?"
What?? Its not a job interview. Just politely ask if you can have an handy under the table durring dinner. If she says no, give her a look and say "FINE Ill do it MYself!!" Then... get to wackin.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:50 PM
VIP Member

It was just an example man, lol. It could have been a conversation about anything.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by Ipecac
What?? Its not a job interview. Just politely ask if you can have an handy under the table durring dinner. If she says no, give her a look and say "FINE Ill do it MYself!!" Then... get to wackin.

I call that the wack attack. Jizz on her leg for maximum appeal
Old 09-12-2006, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by ucbsti

I prefer to do it into the napkin, and leave it for the waiter. With a note that says, enjoy your s hitty tip.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ucbsti
:rotfl:
Old 09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo

Somewhere along the conversation, she's going to ask you a question and you can delve into it. At least, that's the hope. But, like I said earlier: do not premeditate a conversation. This is just an example of what could happen, but see how you can compliment and at the same time you show her you are listening to her by responding? Pretty neat stuff eh?

As for how do you know a girl is into you: You'll know. You can tell by proximity, if she initiates contact, like, if you're sitting at a table and she touches your hand if you have your hands out, or if you're window shopping and she touches your shoulder or has you hold onto her arm. You can initate contact too, see how she responds to it. Does she retract? If she doesn't, then you're safe. If she retracts, just respond with sincerity like, "Oh, sorry about that. I thought it was appropriate." It isn't a deal breaker though, it just may not have been her thing at the moment, so you can try again later in a different setting.

A few things to look out for:
Does she seem interested when you talk to her? Or is she constantly looking at the time or looking past you?
If you're sitting next to her, say, waiting for dinner on a bench, is she turned to you, like do her knees point towards you, or is she shifting her body to put space between the two of you?
Here's one that I look out for, only because it bugs me: does she pick up her phone or answer text messages in front of you? It's all good to me if she excuses herself first, but otherwise, it makes me feel awkward.

Here's a small tip I picked up from a good female friend of mine. I don't even know why I'm letting you in on this one, since it's so awesome. If you are not sure if the evening is a date or not, you can test the waters with this. After you are about to purchase something, offer to pay and if she tries to pay, you say, "Hey, I thought this was a date?" And then if she agrees that it is, just pay away. If she declines and says it was just an outting, or if you're not feeling the vibe, just say, "Haha, just playing" or you can try to play it off some how. I'd probably say something like, "Oh, haha. My bad."

Wow, Onizuka thanks. I can tell that you're really an expert.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:03 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Porsche06
Wow, Onizuka thanks. I can tell that you're really an expert.
ohmigod........... :rotfl: hahahaha :rotfl:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?