Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all you guys encouragement. I will tell her how I feel this weekend (sorry both of us are very busy at work, so only can meet each other over the weekend but we talk every night before we go to sleep). Just hope she will not think I am being too rush. I really hope she will accept me. Serious. I will feel I am in the heaven if it works out, otherwise, I guess my heart will be broken to the ten thousand pieces.
Of course I love her. This is why I care her feelings so much. It is just so nice that I can talk to her about what has happened every day after work. The feeling is so good, comfortable and solid.
I think it is very stupid for a girl being a gold-digger. A rich guy does not mean that he needs to share the money with the girl. Besides, once the girl gets older, the rich guy will look for a younger one. So, yes, can be a gold-digger but need to beware the end.
About me, I am 5’10, 150lbs, so I think my appearance is ok. Should be not bad right? Hahaha.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:55 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
good luck. she has probably been waiting for you to make a move since the 1st week you met her.

From what I've learned in life, you gotta make a move within the 1st week. women go with their emotions, so either the connection is there or not. so there's not point in waiting hella long to gauge their feelings towards you. its just a waste of time and will cause you to go insane.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
I find a nice ANGRY PIRATE is what most girls are looking for. Give it a try!
Old 09-11-2006, 08:41 AM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Originally Posted by HongKongBeef
good luck. she has probably been waiting for you to make a move since the 1st week you met her.

From what I've learned in life, you gotta make a move within the 1st week. women go with their emotions, so either the connection is there or not. so there's not point in waiting hella long to gauge their feelings towards you. its just a waste of time and will cause you to go insane.

Friends trap FTL!!111

If you don't make your move quickly, then the girl will think you will keep being as nice as you are (since that's what girls think they want) without having to commit to being your gf, and then you------->friends trap=death.

girls have no problem stringing along guys that they know like them in order to have a good "friend" they can depend on... most of the time, they don't even think they're doing anything wrong by doing this!

Last edited by resident smurf; 09-11-2006 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Troll

Thanks. I know I need to move fast but the reason it takes me half year because I want to know each other more first. OK, I will talk to her within this week. What things I need to pay attention?
You’re right. I also don’t understand why girls don’t think it is not that good to hang around with guys that they know they like them and beginning a good “friend”. I don’t really believe “let’s be friend” type things if the gal knows the guy likes her. Or gals like to take advantage of guys????
Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 AM

Car Info: 05 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by Porsche06
Of course I love her..

Don't forget to tell her this this weekend too.....haha j/k.....that part I think is a little bit "rush" If you can come to that conclusion already...but then again go with how you feel. I'm just a random guy. =/
Old 09-11-2006, 09:17 AM

Car Info: WRX STi
Originally Posted by platypus
I find a nice ANGRY PIRATE is what most girls are looking for. Give it a try!
"Angry Pirate

When a man is receiving head while standing and his partner on their knees. Just before he ejaculates in his partners mouth, he pulls out and shoots his load in his partners eye. This will cause his partner to shut the eye with the semen in it. When the partner jumps up in anger, the man when kicks his partner in the shin, causing the partner to jump up and down holding the kicked leg and screaming "ARRRGHH!" in pain.

I got back at that cheating ***** by giving her the angry pirate just before I broke up with her!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1149951

LOL Angry Pirate FTW.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Troll

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by Porsche06
Of course I love her..

Maybe I will say that to her. Btw, will gals get worry if they do not have a good boyfriend after 25?
Old 09-11-2006, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by Porsche06
Thanks. I know I need to move fast but the reason it takes me half year because I want to know each other more first. OK, I will talk to her within this week. What things I need to pay attention?
You’re right. I also don’t understand why girls don’t think it is not that good to hang around with guys that they know they like them and beginning a good “friend”. I don’t really believe “let’s be friend” type things if the gal knows the guy likes her. Or gals like to take advantage of guys????
If you've waited 6 months, it may already be too late. Usually, in my own experience, its within the first two weeks - if you don't make it clear that you want to date her and that it is your intent to be more than friends, then the relationship may never progress past friendship. However, do not take this as it's meant to work in this matter all the time, as many others have stated, every person is different. However, if she tells you friendship is more important, that just means she can't see you as more than a friend, at this point, you must make a decision. You either stay friends with her and hope something happens down the road (pretty painful), or you just stop talking to her (painful for a few weeks, and then you'll be yourself again).
Old 09-11-2006, 10:31 AM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
Originally Posted by mudman
"Angry Pirate

When a man is receiving head while standing and his partner on their knees. Just before he ejaculates in his partners mouth, he pulls out and shoots his load in his partners eye. This will cause his partner to shut the eye with the semen in it. When the partner jumps up in anger, the man when kicks his partner in the shin, causing the partner to jump up and down holding the kicked leg and screaming "ARRRGHH!" in pain.

I got back at that cheating ***** by giving her the angry pirate just before I broke up with her!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1149951

LOL Angry Pirate FTW.
Things I should not read at work. I just busted up laughing and had to explain exactly what was going on.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Onizuka
If you've waited 6 months, it may already be too late. Usually, in my own experience, its within the first two weeks - if you don't make it clear that you want to date her and that it is your intent to be more than friends, then the relationship may never progress past friendship. However, do not take this as it's meant to work in this matter all the time, as many others have stated, every person is different. However, if she tells you friendship is more important, that just means she can't see you as more than a friend, at this point, you must make a decision. You either stay friends with her and hope something happens down the road (pretty painful), or you just stop talking to her (painful for a few weeks, and then you'll be yourself again).
Oh, I really hope she will not think it in this way. I always thought that it will be better for both of us to know each other a bit more.
If she wants to stay as a friend...than I guess I will stop talking to her and move on. It is painful for me to hope something happens down the road.....
Really can't wait.....
Old 09-11-2006, 10:43 AM
VIP Member

I can only offer you one thing: hope for the best, expect the worst.

If you originally told her that you wanted to date her down the road and she felt the same way when you two first met, but she exhibited feelings and actions where she seems like she would like the relationship to progress, then I think you have nothing to worry about. She may just be waiting for you to really ask her out. It's really hard to say what will happen, since we all don't really know her and we're just all speaking from personal experiences.

Just so you know - don't feel too bad if things don't work out the way you want them. You may find out that it you'll want to continue to be friends with her because you want to keep her in your life. I, myself, felt pretty terrible a few weeks ago and sometimes I go crazy thinking about this person because I want things to progress. Then there are times when we don't talk for a few days and I feel even worse than I did when she said she just wanted to be friends. I'm kind of caught in a catch 22 - I want to be her friend, but in order to be her friend I have to take a step back and hold myself back. I realized that I really enjoy her company and her friendship, even if those feelings still reside within me. I'm not sure what it is about her that keeps me reeled in.

Hopefully everything works out the way you want it to
Old 09-11-2006, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
lol..quick question to the OP

How old are you?
Old 09-11-2006, 10:52 AM
VIP Member

26 according to his profile.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Onizuka
I can only offer you one thing: hope for the best, expect the worst.

If you originally told her that you wanted to date her down the road and she felt the same way when you two first met, but she exhibited feelings and actions where she seems like she would like the relationship to progress, then I think you have nothing to worry about. She may just be waiting for you to really ask her out. It's really hard to say what will happen, since we all don't really know her and we're just all speaking from personal experiences.

Just so you know - don't feel too bad if things don't work out the way you want them. You may find out that it you'll want to continue to be friends with her because you want to keep her in your life. I, myself, felt pretty terrible a few weeks ago and sometimes I go crazy thinking about this person because I want things to progress. Then there are times when we don't talk for a few days and I feel even worse than I did when she said she just wanted to be friends. I'm kind of caught in a catch 22 - I want to be her friend, but in order to be her friend I have to take a step back and hold myself back. I realized that I really enjoy her company and her friendship, even if those feelings still reside within me. I'm not sure what it is about her that keeps me reeled in.

Hopefully everything works out the way you want it to

I don't know. Before, my female friends always advice me to spend more time to know each other more and don't move too fast. Otherwise it will scare gal if moving too fast. (I drive fast btw) But I know that it is hard to say. I really hope it works out.
I understand what you mean Onizuka. I agree it is very difficult to stay friend again after got rejected. You still want to see her but need to hold back all your feelings to her. This kind of pain is just inhuman. If it does not work out, I think I will just eat the bullet and don’t see each other again. Stay at home, cry for few weeks than move on. "To be friends" is just bull****.

Quick Reply: What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?