Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 03:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by Onizuka
Dude, I'll tell you the truth, if you're a fat boy like me, you're stuck in friendzone 99.9% of the time. Trust me on this one. The only way past it: get fit. Me = too lazy. So I'm scr00d.

lol...hit the gym man. As a former fat man myself, I can tell you it feels great to get in shape and get a lot of attention from the ladies
Old 09-10-2006, 04:10 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
In general ladies want someone confident and passionate. That can mean a lot of things though....

If you display confidence and show a passion for life, you will definetely find someone.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by subie OCD
In general ladies want someone confident and passionate. That can mean a lot of things though....

If you display confidence and show a passion for life, you will definetely find someone.
Indeed. No girl wants a guy who is a spineless pushover. If you can be pushed around by a girl, you will be pushed right into the "friend" ladder

Guys want a challenge from girls, its no different the other way around
Old 09-10-2006, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ipecac
Big Dongs
LOL

That and good looks wont hurt either!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:18 PM

From what girls have told me, a big dong is useless if you suck in the sack

All you need is an avg peter and know how to lay the pipe proper

If you are packing a C battery, well then yeah you're screwed. Better be the best oral of her life
Old 09-10-2006, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by ucbsti
If you are packing a C battery, well then yeah you're screwed. Better be the best oral of her life
Double LOLz :rotfl:
Old 09-10-2006, 05:12 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by GilTsuby
Sounds like your being to "lovey dovey" and that's making you guys become more friends then a "boyfriend and girlfriend" relationship. When a man really falls for a girl, it's really easy for us to turn of our testoserone fuels and we become a bit fruity. I can go on forever with detail but to make this short I'll say this; Be man and show her what's up. :banana: Take charge and don't be scared of gettng hurt. It sounds like you really like her and may be scared of gettig your heart broken so your taking babysteps and being cautiouse. Go for the kill and let her know what you want. Take charge but let her know she's in good hands. This might sound very machoish, but I'm trying to get your testoserone fuel back up to par. Do all the above in a gentelmans way ofcourse. Keep us posted.
qouted for the *********ing truth!!!
Old 09-10-2006, 06:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Listen to ucbsti, check out the ladder theory and most of all: live it like you want to remember it. For real. Stop for a moment, think about what you want to look back on, and make it happen. Anything less will leave you unsatisfied.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Listen to ucbsti, check out the ladder theory and most of all: live it like you want to remember it. For real. Stop for a moment, think about what you want to look back on, and make it happen. Anything less will leave you unsatisfied.

I live by the ladder theory.

http://www.laddertheory.com/

-Chris
Old 09-10-2006, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 2009 A3 2.0T quattro
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
I live by the ladder theory.

http://www.laddertheory.com/

-Chris
What a depressing outlook on life. I suppose if you go into every relationship (romantic or not) with that thought, then yeah, it will be unfulfulling.

To the OP:

Women dont all want the same thing. You may attract/be attracted to a certain type, and if that type doesn't work well, you will need to evaluate why you seek out this non-compatible type. Sometimes this requires (gasp!) a therapist....

Not all women are gold diggers. Hell, my girlfriend makes 3x what I will ever make (and I make a decent amount). She also comes from more money than I do as well. If she's gold digging, she sucks at it . If the women you attract are gold diggers, then you are seeking them out in some way...
Old 09-10-2006, 08:18 PM

Car Info: 2009 A3 2.0T quattro
Originally Posted by GilTsuby
Take charge and don't be scared of gettng hurt. It sounds like you really like her and may be scared of gettig your heart broken so your taking babysteps and being cautiouse. Go for the kill and let her know what you want. Take charge but let her know she's in good hands. This might sound very machoish, but I'm trying to get your testoserone fuel back up to par. Do all the above in a gentelmans way ofcourse. Keep us posted.

Agreed! When it comes to love, go big or go home. Taking half steps wont make your heart hurt less if it ends....just makes it less likely to feel great now.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by mcowger

Women dont all want the same thing. You may attract/be attracted to a certain type, and if that type doesn't work well, you will need to evaluate why you seek out this non-compatible type. Sometimes this requires (gasp!) a therapist....

True as well :thumbsup:

Too many guys get WAY to butt hurt when then get rejected. THey need to realize that every girl is different and wants a different kind of guy. Your game/looks/personality are not universal
Old 09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ucbsti
True as well :thumbsup:

Too many guys get WAY to butt hurt when then get rejected. THey need to realize that every girl is different and wants a different kind of guy. Your game/looks/personality are not universal
True, but if you have poor game then you're pretty much scr00d too.

I like to think I got decent game, decent looks, pretty darn good personality - but I still need improvement. I'd be bad *** with my looks if I hit the gym Hahaha, man, damnit, I need to work out.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Originally Posted by Onizuka
True, but if you have poor game then you're pretty much scr00d too.
Damnit!

Hatteroo, where are j00?!
Old 09-10-2006, 11:05 PM

We should start a fitness thread

I ***** the fitness forum on Honda-tech,lol

Quick Reply: What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?